The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 13 details"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-05, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 13 details"
Per NBC:

THE APPRENTICE
04-21-2005 9:00PM

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT CLUTTER" - The candidates invent a new product that helps clean up the office. A troubled business relationship boils over, while an opposing pair finds creative bliss. George and Carolyn discuss their personal lives with the winners at the reward while the losers are verbally flogged in the boardroom and the 14th candidate leaves Trump Tower.

...So, who has the troubled relationship -- and does the "creative bliss" team equal the team that lost the car challenge, since it will only have two left?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 13 details miss_ganda 04-11-05 1
 Thoughts... AyaK 04-14-05 2
   RE: Thoughts... lindan 04-14-05 3
 RE: Episode 13 details idiotcowboy 04-15-05 4
   Agree AyaK 04-15-05 5
       RE: Agree smokedog 04-15-05 6
       RE: Agree lindan 04-16-05 7
 RE: Episode 13 details xserver 04-17-05 8
   RE: Episode 13 details lindan 04-17-05 9
       RE: Episode 13 details ginger 04-19-05 10
           RE: Episode 13 details lindan 04-20-05 12
 Press release AyaK 04-20-05 11
   RE: Press release fairyprincess 04-21-05 13
 RE: Episode 13 details jae 04-23-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-11-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 13 details"
Craig & Kendra?

Or Kendra & Tana?

Shall we put money into it?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

04-14-05, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Thoughts..."
If Chris goes, the "opposing pair" finding "creative bliss" just about has to be Alex and Bren, doesn't it? But who has the troubled business relationship? Kendra and Craig?

If Chris doesn't go ... I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-14-05, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thoughts..."
Since Craig should be the project manager for Magna, I guess the trouble relationship must be between the PM and someone. That somebody has to be Kendra, who is exempt. Since I'm cheering for her, I hope she wouldn't ride her exemption the same way Tana did.

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-15-05, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 13 details"
> A troubled business relationship boils over

The previews last night made it look like the Kendra-Craig relationship blows up. I think Craig has a hard time working with younger women.

> while an opposing pair finds creative bliss

This could be a reconciliation of Kendra-Tana after the last task but I expect not, the more reasonable assumption would be its a Bren-Alex make-up after the boardroom finger pointing.

If I had to guess right now I would expect to see Craig fired next week.

-ICB

04-15-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
5. "Agree"
>If I had to guess right now I would expect to
>see Craig fired next week.

Yep, that's just what I was thinking. We've now matched the "NetWorth loses seven in a row" rumor, so it's time for NetWorth to win one. Otherwise, the rumor would have been "NetWorth loses eight in a row," wouldn't it?

And Craig isn't going to be cut any slack, Jack. He's a hack. And Trump will throw him back.

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-15-05, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Agree"
>>If I had to guess right now I would expect to
>And Craig isn't going to be
>cut any slack, Jack.
>He's a hack. And
>Trump will throw him back.

Hater

04-16-05, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Agree"
In the history of Apprentice, the team of 2 people always beat the team of 3 (eg. Nick+ Amy beat Troy, Kwame, and Bill. Jennifer & Sandy beat Ivana, Kevin, and Kelly). If history repeats itself, Bren and Alex will win. Craig will go home.

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-17-05, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 13 details"
Craig and Kendra are almost certainly the troubled business relationship.

The only creativity I've seen this season is from Kendra, so I'd expect Kendra and Tana to be that pair.

So Networth loses again. Bren is probably PM, so he gets fired.

04-17-05, 08:57 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 13 details"
>The only creativity I've seen this
>season is from Kendra

Bren and his cucumber ideas can be pretty creative from time to time too

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-05, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 13 details"
My question is, is hearing about George and Carolyn's personal lives really to be considered a REWARD?

I'd rather have the bling.

04-20-05, 09:33 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 13 details"
George & Carolyn (or at least Carolyn) will be providing important feedback to Trump when selecting the winning Apprentice. Getting to know them at a more personal level will help out with the competition.

This is definitely a much bigger reward than meeting up with Bill Ranseic in A2.

04-20-05, 01:01 AM (EST)
11. "Press release"
THE FINAL FIVE CANDIDATES INVENT NEW OFFICE PRODUCT FOR STAPLES ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" (APRIL 21, 9-10PM ET/PT)
Published: April 19, 2005

Who Will Make it to the Final Four When Bren and Alex square off against Tana, Craig and Kendra?

NEW YORK -- April 19, 2005 -- Donald Trump is not a fan of clutter. On this week's episode of NBC's "The Apprentice" candidates invent a new office product for Staples that is designed to make desk organization easy (April 21, 9-10pm ET/PT). Each team works with top-notch designers and manufacturers and they'll present their final product to Staples executives along with a focus group of office managers. The key to victory, Trump says, is "to blend innovation with practicality."

Alex and Bren thrive without Chris and their friendship deepens providing some touching moments. Kendra and Craig continue to butt-heads but their creativity, along with Tana's leadership produces an impressive product. Both teams feel they are guaranteed a win, which leads to some serious gut checking during the task resolution.

The winning team gets to spend some influential time with George Ross and Carolyn Kepcher during a power breakfast atop The Rainbow Room.

Remaining Candidates:
"NET WORTH": Alex and Bren
"MAGNA": Kendra, Tana, and Craig

Week 13 Exemption: Kendra

This week's task mirrors Staples Invention Quest, a nationwide search for office product ideas that launches today with a chance to win $25,000 plus royalties.

"We are always searching for innovative office product ideas to add to our growing collection of Staples brand products," said Shira Goodman, executive vice president of marketing for Staples. "We're thrilled to launch our Invention Quest search this week so Apprentice fans have a chance to participate in a similar task at home."

Does Staples like the winning Apprentice team's product design enough to manufacture it as a Staples brand product? Tune in to find out.

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-05, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Press release"
>>Alex and Bren thrive without Chris
>and their friendship deepens providing
>some touching moments.

All I have to say is "IWWWWWW".............

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-23-05, 03:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 13 details"
LOL, so "creative bliss" led to defeat anyway. Thanks for misleading so well, NBC.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •