The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 12 details"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-05, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 12 details"
Yahoo!TV description:

The Apprentice
WNBC Apr 14 09:00pm
Series/Reality, 59 Mins.

"A Lonely Drive", Episode #312.
With six candidates remaining, the teams create promotional brochures for a limited-edition automobile, a challenge that takes them all night to complete.

TVGuide.com description:

The six remaining candidates pull all-nighters as they struggle to come up with promotional brouchures for a limited-edition automobile.

--> They both basically say the same thing. The only one we know who is definitely there for this task is Kendra. During the recap, she was seen drawing a car on a white board.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 12 details lindan 04-05-05 1
   RE: Episode 12 details ARnutz 04-05-05 2
 NBC site description AyaK 04-05-05 3
   More thoughts AyaK 04-12-05 7
       RE: More thoughts lindan 04-12-05 8
 PMs Angelfood 04-08-05 4
   RE: PMs fairyprincess 04-08-05 5
       RE: PMs lindan 04-08-05 6
 Press release AyaK 04-13-05 9
   RE: Press release PhoenixMons 04-14-05 10
       RE: Press release volsfan 04-14-05 11
           RE: Press release PhoenixMons 04-14-05 12
               RE: Press release volsfan 04-14-05 13
                   RE: Press release lindan 04-14-05 14
   RE: Press release Fishercat 04-14-05 16
 RE: Episode 12 details papaya 04-14-05 15
   Agree AyaK 04-14-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-05, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 12 details"
>--> They both basically say the same thing. The only one we know who is definitely there for this task is Kendra. During the recap, she was seen drawing a car on a white board.
Bren will be there also, as he has immunity by winning the Pizza Challenge task.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 12 details"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-05 AT 09:55 AM (EST)

Oh yeah, I wasn't even thinking about immunity.

So possible candidates for ep. 11 firing:

Alex, Angie, Chris, Craig & Tana

I have a hunch that Magna will win again (in ep. 11) which would mean (if I am right) that Craig & Tana would be safe too.

Also, the teams will be 4 to 3 in episode 11 so there will be no moving. If Magna wins, then Net Worth will be down to 2 and then I think in episode 12 Bren moves over there.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-05, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "NBC site description"
We have a little more info here:

THE APPRENTICE
#312 - A LONELY DRIVE
04-14-2005 9:00PM

"A Lonely Drive" - With six candidates left, the teams are challenged to create a promotional brochure for a limited edition automobile. The task goes all night and both project managers have different experiences with their teammates as the task continues into the early morning hours.

Does the title imply that one project manager ends up pretty much alone in the wee hours?

04-12-05, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "More thoughts"
If we believe that the PMs are Chris and Kendra, as discussed below, then let's look at this statement:

The task goes all night and both project managers have different experiences with their teammates as the task continues into the early morning hours.

Both PMs would be the "minority" on their current teams. Kendra is the lone survivor of Old Magna on New Magna, since her teammates are Tana and Craig. Chris is the last survivor of Old NetWorth on New NetWorth, since his teammates are Bren and Alex. So what would the "different experiences" be?

Because of the title ("A Lonely Drive"), I've expected that one of the PMs is left to work alone in the middle of the night. But which one?

I tend to think that Kendra would have Tana's help (at least), after the two of them did market research together last week at AE. Meanwhile, I can't see Alex going out of his way at all to help Chris. Thus, I think Chris is the likelier candidate to have "a lonely drive." But that's just a guess ... and my guesses haven't tended to be very good, even if I have picked two boots in a row correctly.

04-12-05, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: More thoughts"
And if Chris has to work overnight without any of his teamates helping him, his temper will for sure go from bad to worse.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-08-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "PMs"
so who would the PM's be?

Alex - was pm in ep. 11
Bren - ep,.10
Chris - Probably PM for this

Tana - was pm in ep11
Craig - home depot PM
Kendra - ?? Probably

so, there is also tension with Kendra & Craig, if it WAS Tana who says OMG. hmnn

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PMs"
I think you're right.

Kendra OR Craig as PM
and
Chris as PM

With possibly Kendra getting fired and Tana exclaiming "oh my god" after the BR.

04-08-05, 12:46 PM (EST)
6. "RE: PMs"
Tana is a much closer friend to Craig than Kendra. If she says "oh my god" in the boardroom, it's more likely that it's Craig who is fired.

04-13-05, 05:00 PM (EST)
9. "Press release"
Hmmm, this makes it sound like a woman gets fired....

THERE'S CRYING IN THE BOARDROOM AS TRUMP SHOWS SOFTER SIDE DURING FIRST-EVER POST-FIRING SOBFEST ON NBC'S "THE APPRENTICE" (APRIL 14, 9-10PM ET/PT)
Published: April 12, 2005

Candidates Rev Up Pontiac Creating Promotional Brochure for New Solstice Roadster

Trump, Melania and the Winning Team Shoot Hoops with Isaiah Thomas and The New York Knicks

NEW YORK -- April 12, 2005 -- For the first time in "The Apprentice" history, a candidate breaks down and sobs in the boardroom after an emotional exchange which leads to this week's firing on NBC, April 14, 9-10 p.m. ET/PT. After the firing, Donald Trump feels so bad that he invites the firee to join him on the other side of the boardroom table and a sincere, tear-filled moment ensues.

On this week's task candidates create a promotional brochure for Pontiac's new Solstice Roadster. Armed with top-notch photographers, graphic artists and models, each team must design and print the brochures before presenting their finished product to Pontiac executives. During the task delivery Trump also announces that the winner of this season's "Apprentice" will receive their very own Solstice.

An unlikely hero emerges during the task and blows away the competition with their creativity and dedication. Both teams attempt to pull all-nighters to complete the task but one project manager is left alone by their sleepy colleagues.

An amusing team-building reward at Madison Square Garden features Trump shooting foul shots with the winning team along side Isaiah Thomas and some of The New York Knicks.

Remaining Candidates:
"NET WORTH": Chris, Alex and one candidate from "Magna"
"MAGNA": Kendra, Tana, Bren, Craig

Week 12 Exemption: Tana

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-14-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Press release"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-05 AT 00:28 AM (EST)

The "unlikely hero" cannot possibly be anyone but Chris, can it? This also makes me think that Chris is left alone while Alex and Bren are asleep (I'd think that's much more likely than Tana going to sleep on the job, anyway) - leaving Chris to have to figure something out on his own = hero.

I was thinking it was kinda weird to include the crying thing knowing that Tana is exempt...leaving the natural assumption to be that Kendra cries after she's fired. But that would just be too easy, wouldn't it. The only other person I can see crying is Chris. He's probably having serious withrawals (psychological or otherwise) at this point and can't cope with the prospect of being fired after his 'hero' status...hmmmmmm...

Got blog?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Press release"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-05 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

An unlikely hero emerges during the task and blows away the competition with their creativity and dedication. Both teams attempt to pull all-nighters to complete the task but one project manager is left alone by their sleepy colleagues.

I don't think we can assume the PM that works alone is the hero or on the winning team.

I agree with you on the crying thing but wouldn't it be even more shocking if it is Chris that breaks down and cries?

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-14-05, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Press release"
No, it doesn't have to be the PM...I was just thinking Chris would be the only one most of us would consider an 'unlikely hero'. The others have all proven themselves in one way or another and none of them hae been in the board room, what, 6 times. Chris being the hero would really be the only 'unlikely' one, IMO...unless it's unlikely for a reason we haven't seen yet, which I guess could be. And I just figured that the 'hero' status would come from working alone and pulling off something fantastic alone, KWIM?

But I read the other thread on ep 12 this morning and it appears we've got this one figured out already.

Got blog?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-05, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Press release"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-05 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

I agree with you on Chris being the likely one to be the hero because the last couple of weeks he has taken a beating from Trump.

I haven't read the other thread in a couple days...

*off to get caught up*

ETA: If cryin Chris is the one to go then we didn't peg the hero.

04-14-05, 10:44 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Press release"
Craig had so much conflict with Kendra that he too can be considered to be an unlikely hero if he steps up help Kendra for her 2nd win as a PM.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-14-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Press release"
God, that just seems too obvious for Chris in a comeback role. I don't know, something is a bit suspicious. If everything about that is as overt as it seems, then it essentially means that Chris got to the Final 4 (assuming he is the PM who stays up and is the unlikely hero and winner), which would astound me to no end (and I'm more sympathetic to Chris than many). Let's see.

I really don't see Chris as the crying type (nor Alex or Bren), although he is very emotional, it seems more anger/excitement than sorrow. He seems proud of his millionaire status, and going back to that isn't exactly poverty.

Who is a more unlikely hero than Chris at this point? I think anyone (other than Chris himself) who has watched this show puts Chris a solid last on likelyhood to win. Kendra's quiet, but she hasn't done anything wrong. Tana's been an all-star, Craig won a PM job recently. Alex already has a positive edit. Bren maybe, but he recently led a task and won.

The one notable thing is that there is never a connection made (in this release) between the lone PM and the unlikely hero. It makes sense that in a 1 v. 3 battle, the 1 is the unlikely hero. However, who knows if Chris has it in him? If the world was perfect, the potential he was brought on for would be show, but I just don't see it.

Something just seems too obvious...however, if he is the unlikely hero/PM, I'd be suprisingly happy. Although this release seemingly guarantees that it wouldn't happen, I'd love a Tana/Kendra/Alex/Chris F4, just because it'd be fun.

papaya 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-14-05, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail papaya Click to send private message to papaya Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 12 details"
Unlikely hero may be Kendra, a female making a car ad by herself! (guys are more into cars). Hence George's comment in the NBC preview "It should have been a slam dunk"

04-14-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
17. "Agree"
Yeah, that's the only thing that I can come up with.

I just can't imagine Chris winning this challenge when he's been abandoned by his team in the middle of the night.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •