The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice Dirty Little Secrets Exposed!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

APInsider 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-10-05, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail APInsider Click to send private message to APInsider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice Dirty Little Secrets Exposed!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-10-05 AT 00:44 AM (EST)

:::>WARNING<:::::

If you believe the Apprentice is a reality TV show and are enjoying watching it each week then DONT, I repeat DONT read this post. Because once you read the Dirty Little Secrets about this show you will never look at it in the same way again.

First of all there is nothing real about this so called reality show. There are scripts, yes scripts, producers, props, and a director running the entire production. Everything from the facial expression each player/pseudo actor has on his/her face_to how they dress and what they talk and fight about is rehearsed and shot multiple time until the director has a perfect take.

For example, you know those close ups of Erin and Tana smiling or showing enthusiasm at the mention by Trump of some reward or business task? Well, the Director simply says, Erin smile like you are very excited. Then he shoots a close up and says cut. After that the smile of Erin's face is edited into the show like she is all of a sudden elated over something Donald Trump has said.

Even the so called mishaps and mistakes are scripted, rehearsed and directed. Remember when Chris lost the Visa Card? Well, that was all part of the script. He did not really lose the card. They put that in there for the same reason they do everything on the show. To sell product placements for sponsors. Visa paid 2 million dollars to Mark Burnett to have their product mentioned in the show. So Mark Burnett had Chris pretend he lost the card and Best Buy could not find it.

And the reason Chris stays in Best Buy for 5 hours, (actually it was only 15 minutes tops) was to get a shot of Best Buys monitors in the background with BEST BUY on the screen. BTW, Best Buy paid 4 million for that so called product integration. This money goes right into Mark Burnetts pockets so you better believe it is top priority.

Even the business task are set ups. Who will win and lose is all scripted in advance so it will benefit the paid product placement. Remember the body soap commercial? Well, the teams were purposely set up to both make crappy commercials so the sponsors could show their so called great commercial and look really good. And yes both teams knew in advance they would both lose.

As far as who wins the job well that too is fake. Mark Burnett and Trump decide that before the first show is even taped. The only thing that is real is the racist and sexist mentality of both Donald Trump and Mark Burnett. But don't be too hard on them they are just reflecting the racist nature of the Fortune 500 in corporate America where the top executives are nearly all white conservative males. There is not one black executive that works for Donald Trump. There has never been one and never will be one. And no black females either, or Asians or Hispanics. He does employ women but as you have seen from the show only young and beautiful white women.So you see Kwame never had a chance and Jen, well she never had a chance because she was up against a white male.

Remember the PS2 task? Well, Alex was set up to win in advance. They told him to go ask the black kids ( Mark Burnet Paid To Be There) what they thought. The black kids where told what to say. And Alex was told to put the logo of Playstation in his mural. Consequently they told Vera to do the exact opposite and to try and be artistic and represent the Harlem community. All this played out on the air as if one team did a good job and one did a bad job when it was all predetermined and set up in advance.

Now the reason they let blacks and women move up to the finals is only to bring in more demographics for the ratings. Remember blacks, Asians, women and other minorities may not get to run the companies of the Fortune 500 but they do buy the soap and burger king products that are advertised on the show.

So I am sorry to say that fan favorite Tana will not win. She will be set up to fail in order to justify the white male they preselected to win.

And no I can't tell you who will win because Mark Burnett would surely find out and sue me. So there you have it. The Apprentice is no reality show at all. But if you want to keep watching and pretending that an actual unscripted drama is unfolding before your eyes, go ahead. After all it is just TV.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Sec... toddE 04-10-05 1
   RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Sec... janda3 04-10-05 2
   RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Sec... APInsider 04-10-05 6
 Moved to Spoilers Bebo 04-10-05 3
 RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Sec... ARnutz 04-10-05 4
   RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Sec... APInsider 04-10-05 7
       RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Sec... volsfan 04-11-05 8
       Warning - APInsider Bebo 04-11-05 10
 yawn sorgee 04-10-05 5
   RE: yawn jae 04-11-05 9
 Locking AyaK 04-11-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-10-05, 01:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Secrets Exposed!"
I can totally believe that they do things like telling Erin to smile excitedly and edit it in as they see fit.

I have more doubt about pre selecting the winner, but if it is Chris as you seem to imply, I will be converted. I can't easily swallow that they would pre select a 3rd white male if the whole thing were rigged, as well.

janda3 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-10-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail janda3 Click to send private message to janda3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Secrets Exposed!"
NObody can act that well! And if Chris IS chosen, then I think ALL the women on the show should file a class action lawsuit against Trump for discriminaiton.

04-10-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail APInsider Click to send private message to APInsider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Secrets Exposed!"
I am not implying Chris wins. I wouldn't bet on it either if I were you

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Moved to Spoilers"
...since the poster claims inside information on Tana's fate in the game.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-05, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Secrets Exposed!"
Hmmm... so you think we all believe this is real and there is nothing that is manipulated by the editing, sponsers and/or the producers?

I don't understand which part of this you think is something we haven't thought of.

Why do you think I (and others on this board) have called the episodes "hour long commercials"?

Wow! I never thought of myself as being so ignorant.

It's TV! We know it's not reality!

... and it was Tara who made the Harlem Community Mural.

'nutz: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate... and Shroomhater! - shroom go boom!

04-10-05, 11:53 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Secrets Exposed!"
People are posting questions like, why did Chris spend so much time in Best Buy? So I answered with the truth. You need to calm down, this is only a message board. Geez, and I thought Donald Trump had a over inflated thin skin ego.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Apprentice Dirty Little Secrets Exposed!"
You need to calm down, this is only a message board.

I don't want to speak for Nutz because she can hold her own but no one is getting upset. You really haven't told us anything that we didn't already know. Editing is a huge tool that has been used since the very first season of Survivor to tell the story that Mark Burnett wants to tell. This is a topic that has been discussed at great lengths in other forums on this site.

The only issue I have with the original post is that game shows such as Survivor and The Apprenticed are regulated by laws that forbid tampering with the outcome of a game/challenge. I don't believe for one minute that Donald knew in advance of taping the outcome. That isn't to say that after meeting the contestants on day one he knew who he wanted but many things had to play out in order for him to get his wish.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Warning - APInsider"
Bashing other posters is not allowed here. Please keep your postings within the community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

And it's standard practice around here for posters to question the validity of spoilers. There have been way too many fakes posted by people claiming to have inside information for people to just accept anything at face value anymore.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-10-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "yawn"
rory is out again.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-11-05, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: yawn"
>rory is out again.

LOL, I don't know what you mean by "rory", but "yawn" indeed. I can't believe anyone would take the first post in this thread seriously, let alone bother to give a serious reply.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Locking"
We have a long-time tradition on the Survivor boards of not allowing threads started by obvious trolls to remain open. That's why I locked the DTrump troll thread ... and that's why I'm locking this one.

As far as who wins the job well that too is fake. Mark Burnett and Trump decide that before the first show is even taped.

Prove it and win the Pulitzer, because that's illegal conduct. If you're REALLY an AP insider, that's what you'd be doing.

Since you aren't, you're just a troll. Bye.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •