The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

DTrump 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-02-05, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DTrump Click to send private message to DTrump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
Order of Firings:

Erin is fired this week
Stephanie fired (Alex moves to Networth)
Angie fired (after being gangbanged in the boardroom by Chris and Alex)
Chris fired (Bren moves to Networth)
Bren fired
Alex fired
Craig fired

Tana/Kendra final

* I will root for Tana big time...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler volsfan 04-02-05 1
 RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler DontGetMeStarted 04-02-05 2
 RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler hunniebunns 04-02-05 3
 RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler lindan 04-02-05 4
 RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler jae 04-03-05 5
   RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler volsfan 04-03-05 6
       RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler kary1371 04-05-05 8
 RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler miss_ganda 04-04-05 7
 RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler BoBoSYD 04-05-05 9
   RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler DTrump 04-06-05 10
       RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler survivorscott 04-06-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-05, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
Where did this come from? What are the sources? How do you know this? Or is this just your guesses?

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-05, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
They are the only two I like at all so I'd be ok with that. And Tana is a hoot, I was telling DH that I'd much rather watch her on a home show that the stick up her rear person who won Wickedly Perfect. (I know it's a whole different genre of show, but that's jmo on it).

The other one ... Kendra, still don't think much about her but she isn't offensive so I guess I like her. What a weird twisted way to root for someone= non-rooting.?

hunniebunns 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-02-05, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hunniebunns Click to send private message to hunniebunns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
what vols said??? How do you know this?? Not that I'd have a problem with it..Tana is my fave so far (Angie and Kendra too) but the winners of reality tv almost never turn out to be my fave.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-02-05, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
Looks like after Michael is fired, Networth is unable to win another task - no matter how they reshuffle the teams.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-03-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
Anyone making an educated guess could've come up with pretty much the same list. The two front-runners are obvious at this point and Trump's apparent dislike of Angie and Chris are too.

The only question was Erin - how far could Trump's favoritism carry her into the game but that was already answered last week.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-03-05, 08:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-05 AT 08:29 PM (EST)

I am going to assume that this person is just making a guess but I don't think Alex is going anywhere before Craig. DT has too much respect for Alex.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-05, 10:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
I agree Vols, he reminds me of Bill... has to be good for him...

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-04-05, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
Bren and Alex gets to be fired before Craig? How do you figure that?

BoBoSYD 111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-05-05, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BoBoSYD Click to send private message to BoBoSYD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
Chris, you hothead, is that you???

DTrump 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-05, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DTrump Click to send private message to DTrump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
Alex and Craig will be fired after the interviews...

My source: an NBC camera man.

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-06-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: All the Firings: Major Spoiler"
Is he your uncle too?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •