The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice 3...Street Smarts vs. Book Smarts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice 3...Street Smarts vs. Book Smarts"
This week's TV Guide (Dec. 19-25) says that the street smarts people had an average income that was three times the book smarts peeps.

Also, the first challenge has them working at Burger King.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Apprentice 3...Street Smart... ARnutz 12-18-04 1
   RE: The Apprentice 3...Street Smart... volsfan 12-18-04 2
 RE: The Apprentice 3...Street Smart... rtrader 12-18-04 3
   RE: The Apprentice 3...Street Smart... volsfan 12-18-04 4
 Co-Ed Teams trigirl 01-05-05 5
   RE: Co-Ed Teams seahorse 01-10-05 6
 RE: The Apprentice 3...Street Smart... Smooth23 01-20-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Apprentice 3...Street Smarts vs. Book Smarts"
I sure hope A3 will be better than A2! I need someone to actually root for this time, not a bunch of mediocre DAWs! It's always fun to bash, but I enjoyed A1 a lot more.

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-18-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Apprentice 3...Street Smarts vs. Book Smarts"
I enjoyed one better than two myself. I hate this "all hail to Trump" carp we are feed. Also, I am getting so tired of hearing about everyone like his name and everything he touches is gold. BRAK BRAK BRAK! It gets old very fast.

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-18-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Apprentice 3...Street Smarts vs. Book Smarts"
This week's TV Guide (Dec. 19-25)says that the street smarts people had an average income that was three times the book smarts peeps.

A couple of observations (though I don't know any of these people or know about the first episode).

I think book smart people tend to work for corporations. I think to make large sums of money, they would have to become a high level executive or CEO, which is extremely difficult, particularly at a young age. On the other hand, the street smart are likely to be entrepeneurs and business owners, and they do better financially since their income is tied to their efforts directly and less on corporate politics.

Second, it looks like the teams will be co-ed from the start, so I don't see the potential for the destructive cat-fighting that occurred on the Apex team for either of these teams. Hopefully that results in more balanced team performances for A3.

12-18-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: The Apprentice 3...Street Smarts vs. Book Smarts"
You are right in that we don't know these peeps yet, so most of this stuff is generalizations.

You are right about companies not allowing people to make as much as people that are in a business of their own. However, I have found that people that have business degrees (marketing, economics and things like that) and experience can easily make $75,000 to 100,000 here in Knoxville, Tennessee(a small city with a low cost of living).

I have a friend that lives in Atlanta with 8 years of marketing experience and he is a project manager making over $150,000. If he were on the show then that would mean the street smarts peeps are pushing $450,000! That's a lot of freaking money!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-05-05, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Co-Ed Teams"
You are so right about the co-ed teams. Season 2 could have been so much better if we hadn't been subjected to the cat-fights.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Co-Ed Teams"
I think that all the coed teams will be a thing of the past in future reality shows. They have not seemed to work out well in Survivor or the Apprentice.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-20-05, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Apprentice 3...Street Smarts vs. Book Smarts"
I didn't even know that TA3 was comming up already till last night at like 1 am watching MSNBC they had brad stacy and some other ta2 lawyer I cannot remember name of on.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •