The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-06-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
NBCMV.COM has spilled the beans and shown us that the final two will be KELLY and JENN M. (just as the betting spoiler foretold)

Kelly will be overseeing the Polo match and on his team will be:
John
Elizabeth
Raj

Jenn M. will be doing the NBA charity event and her team will contain:
Pamela
Stacy R.
Chris
(wow I guess these are the only 3 that don't hate Jenn)
They show alot of shots of Pamela, so I wonder is she tries to take over the task from Jenn M.

Here is the link
http://nbcumv.com/photography.html

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 MOVED from General Discussion Bebo 12-06-04 1
   Sorry OC TV Fan 12-06-04 3
 RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES Pepito 12-06-04 2
 RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES seahorse 12-06-04 4
 RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES okca 12-06-04 5
   RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES OC TV Fan 12-06-04 6
       RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES Loree 12-09-04 16
   RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES Olympic 12-07-04 9
 RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES okaychatt 12-06-04 7
 Curious PhoenixMons 12-07-04 8
 RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES jae 12-07-04 10
   RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES banzai 12-07-04 11
       RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES okaychatt 12-08-04 12
 No Way trigirl 12-08-04 13
   That's what my first reaction was PhoenixMons 12-08-04 14
       Omarosa control frodo2 12-09-04 15
       RE: That's what my first reaction w... lindan 12-09-04 17
   NBCMV Photos Pulled OC TV Fan 12-09-04 18
       Final two are not a suprise for fan... Olympic 12-11-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "MOVED from General Discussion"
Folks, this is the whole reason we have a Spoiler forum.

And it doesn't do any good putting the word SPOILER in the subject line if you spill the info in the first 200 characters of your post, since that appears in the preview text.

Please do not post spoilers in General Discussion.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-06-04, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Sorry"
I was excited to see the final two and posted it to the wrong area. I hope I didn't piss anyone off. So sorry

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-06-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
Thanks for moving this to the Spoiler Section, Bebo. I LOVE spoilers, but some people love to be SURPRISED, and we need to respect that, too.

Yeh, Kelly and Jen, that's really no surprise... From the good choices that they have for their team members, it looks as if they were each allowed to choose their team from ALL the losers, not like last year, where only a small numbers of losers returned and were divided up between the Final Two (... you don't think Kwame had Omarosa on his team because he had a choice, do you?)

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
It surprises me that the Apprentice producers do not guard their final contestants like Survivor or The Amazing Race.

okca 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-06-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okca Click to send private message to okca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
people who will be back to work with the final two
Jennifer M: Chris, little Stacy, Pamela
Kelly: Elizabeth, John, ?? (maybe Raj?)

no ivana so far—good!

12-06-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
6. "RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
Yes Raj is on Kelly's team, as you can see Raj stading in front of a green field with a red stripe on it (probably used for polo).

More importantly how do you think the teams were chosen?
Did they choose them for themselves or for the other final contestant?

Kelly didn't seem to like Raj all that much and thought he was a nuisance so I don't think he would have chosen him.

Pamela from the photos seems to be hogging the limelight and could serve as the "Omorossa" this year and distract Jenn M. from the overall task at hand.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-04, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
>Kelly didn't seem to like Raj
>all that much and thought
>he was a nuisance so
>I don't think he would
>have chosen him.
>

This is interesting since Raj has not said very many nice things about Kelly at all. Maybe Donald picked the teams. But I find it odd that Kelly and Raj would want to work together.

Olympic 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-07-04, 01:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Olympic Click to send private message to Olympic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
LAST EDITED ON 12-07-04 AT 01:38 AM (EST)

>people who will be back to
>work with the final two
>
>Jennifer M: Chris, little Stacy, Pamela
>
>Kelly: Elizabeth, John, ?? (maybe Raj?)

Base on the order of firee, Raj has to be on the list. We saw Bradford, Jenn C, Rob, Stacie in episode 9 as the first 4 fired contestants.

The next 6 firee were Pamela, Elizabeth, Stacy, John, Chris and Raj and that's why they're returning back in the episode 15.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-06-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
Stacy R will spoil things for Jen M, as Omarosa did last year to Kwame.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-07-04, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Curious"
Do these six potential teammates seem like people the final two would choose if given the option to hire any of the fired folks? First, I'd think at least one of them would choose one of the two most recently fired (unless this wasn't an option for some reason) - seems like the most logical choice to me, anyway. Second, Kelly choosing Elizbeth and Raj? I just don't see it, though it's not like anyone left is really a good choice...

I wonder if these teams are pre-selected somehow - seems like they'd all be expecting to get to choose from the last six fired...

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-07-04, 06:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
Stacy R hmn... none of these people are Omarosas so I doubt there's any intentional sabotage that'll be going on. Some might not be as motivated to do a good job tho a.k.a. Heidi.

Let me guess as to the order of choosing.

They chose the other person's team members. Kelly goes first.

Kelly: Stacy R
Jenn: Elizabeth
Kelly: Chris
Jenn: John
Kelly: Pamela
Jenn: Raj

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-07-04, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
in this season, they don't get to choose.
Remember Mr. Trump sent Brad & Stacie J. to the Apex team, Rob & Jenn C. to the Mosaic team.
So he'll send 3 people to each team.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SPOILER - FINAL TWO CANDIDATES"
<he'll send 3 people to each team.

If so, we might be able to tell which finalist he favors. His strong dislikes are out there for everyone to see, and if more appear on one candidate's team, then we'll know who to place our bets on.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "No Way"
Burnett is going to let nbcmv.com ruin his surprise?!? I'll be kinda pissed if this is true. I like spoilers, but I don't want them this blatant!

Any chance this is a ruse and Kelly and Jenn are just working for the real final two of Sandy and Kevin?

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-08-04, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "That's what my first reaction was"
Seems awfully strange that Kevin and Sandy wouldn't be involved in this process at all after they've come so far. I still don't get all the hub-bub over Kelly (frankly, they all suck) as he's been extremely lucky with the tasks when he's been PM and he comes across as rude - I'd like a Kevin/Sandy final 2 much more than any other combo.

I'm sure most of my gut reaction to this was wishful thinking, but I do think it's odd that the final four members who didn't make the final 2 would just be tossed aside in favor of the previous 6 boots...seems very suspicious.

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-04, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Omarosa control"
It could be that they're trying to prevent another Omarosa. The people picked aren't particularly sore. Could you imagine what Maria would do if she was invited back to the final task?

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: That's what my first reaction was"
There's nothing to be suspicious about. For the house renovation episode, Trump brought back the 1st 4 candidates to be fired. Now, he's bringing back the 5th to 10th candidates to be fired to work in the final task. Maybe he's just trying to give each candidate as much airtime as possible.

12-09-04, 01:13 PM (EST)
18. "NBCMV Photos Pulled"
Apparently NBC has recognized its error, albeit too late.
So the final two are as shown on the pulled photos.

Olympic 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-11-04, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Olympic Click to send private message to Olympic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Final two are not a suprise for fans and gamblers"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-04 AT 01:39 AM (EST)

Entertainment section of CNN.com

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/12/10/tv.apprentice2finalists.ap/index.html

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •