The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice Episode 14, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-04, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice Episode 14, It's Time to Vote!"

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (12/9) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice Episode 1, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Rob.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has noname listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:

Jennifer M.
Kelly
Kevin
Sandy

OK, this week is a little different. We know it is the interview episode and we know 2 will be fired and the remaining two will be going on to the final task, so you will vote for the 2 you think will be fired.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kevin & Sandy OC TV Fan 12-07-04 1
 Sandy / Kevin djandy 12-07-04 2
 Sandy and Kevin smokedog 12-07-04 3
 Kevin and Sandy tannl 12-08-04 4
 Sandy & Kevin xserver 12-08-04 5
 Kevin & Sandy jae 12-08-04 6
 Kevin and Sandy frodo2 12-08-04 7
 Kelly / Jennifer Pepito 12-08-04 8
 Sandy and Kevin oncebitten 12-08-04 9
 Kevin & Sandy seahorse 12-08-04 10
 Kelly & Jenn ARnutz 12-08-04 11
 Sandy/Kevin buckeyegirl 12-09-04 12
 Kelly/Jenn Loree 12-09-04 13
 Sandy then Kevin greeneyes 12-09-04 14
 Kevin and Sandy lindan 12-09-04 15
 Sandy & Kevin Jims02 12-09-04 16
 Kevin, Sandy Bebo 12-09-04 17
 Current Tally ARnutz 12-09-04 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-07-04, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Kevin & Sandy"
Dem people at NBC really messed up with those photos... unless they are hiding the ones of Kevin & Sandy, but I doubt it (can't see Trump hiring Kevin or Sandy)

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-07-04, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sandy / Kevin"
4th - Sandy
3rd - Kevin

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-07-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Sandy and Kevin"
Easiest. Vote. Ever!

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-08-04, 01:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kevin and Sandy"
Jen M and Kelly will be in the final

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-04, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sandy & Kevin"
Slam dunk!

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-08-04, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Kevin & Sandy"
4th - Kevin
3rd - Sandy

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-08-04, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Kevin and Sandy"
Besides the spoiler, Kevin and sandy aren't upper crusty enough to be able to handle the interviews that will be thrown at them. We know that Sandy will be kicked out for not having a degree and Kevin has trouble with showing stress.

Too bad. I think Kevin and Kelly would be the best show.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-08-04, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Kelly / Jennifer"
Kelly / Jennifer Final Two. Jennifer - The Apprentice.

oncebitten 145 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oncebitten Click to send private message to oncebitten Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Sandy and Kevin"
Sandy will blow her interview because we know how see is at speaking (i.e. pepsi challenge). Too bad because I was beginning to like her.
Kevin I am not sure. He seems to be a good talker and all but maybe Kelly and Jenn are better.
We know Jenn is a good talker.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Kevin & Sandy"
This is the worst kept secret in reality tv history.

12-08-04, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Kelly & Jenn"
I know!!! I was being different! It almost seems pointless to have a voting thread this week.

Of course, I wish I was right instead.

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Sandy/Kevin"
But I really am hoping that all the spoilers are wrong, and that these two will stay. Kelly is certainly no Bill!

A J-Slice Christmas Creation

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-04, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Kelly/Jenn"
I am ignoring the spoilers this week. I am firing the 2 that I think should be fired of the F4. I truly don't think any of these F4 deserve to win. But this is what we have left to work with.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-09-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Sandy then Kevin"
I'm going with the spoilers on this.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-09-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Kevin and Sandy"
The lack of education or work experience will hurt them during the interview.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-04, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Sandy & Kevin"
I picked em in my blog too. And then Bebo copied it and put it in hers...

A 2004 holiday treat from Mon Cherie. Jims' Random Thoughts

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Kevin, Sandy"
Contrary to what Jimmy Wee Wee claims, I didn't copy.

You were warned. Now face the consequences.

12-09-04, 08:34 PM (EST)
18. "Current Tally"
This is post # 18, this thread consists of 17 vote & 1 tally. Our results so far:

Sandy & Kevin - 14
Kelly & Jenn - 3

*snort* Bebo! Jimmy wee wee?

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •