The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-17-04, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
Maxim has two special edition covers coming out for December 2004, containing the following apprentice women: Jenn C, Stacie J, Pam, Maria & Sandy. The magazine is already out in NYC and you can view the covers at maximonline.com

FHM magazine did the same thing last year by having Amy on the cover and the edition came out just before airdate.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 I Got My Issue Yesterday. Captain_Savem 11-18-04 1
   RE: I Got My Issue Yesterday. Wolfcat 11-24-04 14
 Actually idiotcowboy 11-18-04 2
 RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week... lindan 11-18-04 3
   RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week... banzai 11-18-04 4
       RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week... lulu lemon 11-19-04 5
           RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week... Alag 11-19-04 7
 RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week... Alag 11-19-04 6
   RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week... Captain_Savem 11-19-04 8
       RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week... lulu lemon 11-19-04 9
           RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week... trigirl 11-23-04 10
               RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week... okca 11-23-04 11
                   RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week... jae 11-24-04 12
                       Pamazon trigirl 11-24-04 13
                           RE: Pamazon xserver 11-24-04 15
 guess not JohnMc 11-26-04 16
   RE: guess not smokedog 11-26-04 17
   RE: guess not banzai 11-26-04 18
       RE: guess not lulu lemon 11-26-04 19
           RE: guess not freedomguy 11-26-04 20
               RE: guess not glitz 11-26-04 21
               RE: guess not Alag 12-03-04 23
           RE: guess not Pepito 12-02-04 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-18-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "I Got My Issue Yesterday."
My jaw hit the floor when I got to Stacie J's photo, WOW! What a difference a hairdo makes. All the women looked great (especially Jen C. and Maria). Pam's photo was also a jaw-dropper, very sexy. So if this reveals anything, then Sandy and Maria will get the boot tonight.

The Evolution Continues...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wolfcat 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-24-04, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wolfcat Click to send private message to Wolfcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I Got My Issue Yesterday."
I was hoping to see Elizabeth. Personally I thought she was the prettiest by far.
On the other hand I'm glad I didn't. Seems like it's self depracating for a "professional" to do these shoots.

Wolfcat

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-18-04, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Actually"
I think all this confirms is Sandy and Maria don't win. Using the same rational that Amy would not win because she too posed for the "girly" mag. I suppose it's interesting to note that Jenn M didn't pose, but since Ivana didnt either I wouldn't read too much into it.

-ICB

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-04, 04:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
This may not mean much. Since Elizabeth and Stacy R didn't appear in the magazine cover, it doesn't tell us anything about which candidate has been fired and which candiate will be fired next.

For Amy's picture to be published on the magzaine last year, the reason maybe because she's the strongest woman candiate and also the only remaining woman at the time of the magazine publication. The magazine editor may not have any idea of which candiates will be fired after the magazine publication.

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-18-04, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
Liz turned down Playboy & Maxim. That's what she said at her official website forum.

lulu lemon 37 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lulu%20lemon Click to send private message to lulu%20lemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-19-04 AT 00:36 AM (EST)

robin is apprently also featured on maximonline.com
http://www.maximonline.com/girls_of_maxim/html/girl_1077.html

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-19-04, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
Could Kristi's boobs look any faker? Katrina's look pretty fake too.

11-19-04, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
<<>FHM magazine did the same thing
>last year by having Amy
>on the cover and the
>edition came out just before
>airdate. >>

I'm pretty sure Amy wasn't on the cover (just inside the mag).

Um, who is that on the cover with Sandy??? I can't figure out who that is. I know its Maria and Jen C. on one but Sandy and someone who looks nothing like anyone we've seen on APPRENTICE.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-19-04, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
That's Stacie J. I didn't recognize her either.

The Evolution Continues...

11-19-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lulu%20lemon Click to send private message to lulu%20lemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
heres a pic from maximonline

if anybody has the subscription, and could post the actual pics from inside the magazine, that would be awesome.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-23-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 11:33 AM (EST)

This was sent to me from a gossipy friend. I don't think Sandy would have done the photo shoot if she won. I was just starting to like her....darn.

okca 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-23-04, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okca Click to send private message to okca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
in the 5 women group picture, aren't Stacie J. & Sandy's look exactly the same as the cover but just without Pam?
now, i wonder how much touch-up was used...

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-24-04, 09:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Maxim reveals 2 fired this week?"
>in the 5 women group picture,
>aren't Stacie J. & Sandy's
>look exactly the same as
>the cover but just without
>Pam?
>now, i wonder how much touch-up
>was used...

Definitely. Remember Pam is a lot taller than the others? She should be towering over them in that picture.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-24-04, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Pamazon"
Good point Jae! She was taller than all the men too. Obviously these shots were not taken together.

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Pamazon"
Pam appears to be bending her knees in the picture, as if to lower herself.

I heard she's 5'11", but it she looks taller than that. Maybe it's the high heels?

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

11-26-04, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "guess not"
I found it interesting that Sandy is still around even though she's in the Maxim spread. She even has an interview, although they don't talk about her being fired.

An interesting twist in what used to be a lockdown on media coverage until after the firing. Maybe Sandy is the final winner!

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-26-04, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: guess not"
Amy was in a spread last year even though she made the final four. I'm thinking that Sandy won't win or even get second but I don't see why she can't make the final four.

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: guess not"
>An interesting twist in what used
>to be a lockdown on
>media coverage until after the
>firing.

Maybe the magazine will argue that it is a December issue and not a November issue.
Since The Apprentice show ends in December, so a December issue is appropriate.

11-26-04, 06:08 PM (EST)
19. "RE: guess not"

freedomguy 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-26-04, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freedomguy Click to send private message to freedomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: guess not"
Thanks for posting the pics for us. Those just can't be Pamela's boobs! In that picture, it just does not look real. On the show, she had little sex appeal, and in that pic, totally different look. I wonder how they altered the pic.

glitz 28 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glitz Click to send private message to glitz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: guess not"
>Thanks for posting the pics for
>us. Those just can't be
>Pamela's boobs! In that picture,
>it just does not look
>real. On the show, she
>had little sex appeal, and
>in that pic, totally different
>look. I wonder how they
>altered the pic.

I totally agree with you here. Jenn C. was soooo airbrushed. Stacie J is a model anyway so she would look great, but the others, give me a break. Pamela looked butch before now she looks feminine?

12-03-04, 01:35 AM (EST)
23. "RE: guess not"
>Thanks for posting the pics for
>us. Those just can't be
>Pamela's boobs! In that picture,
>it just does not look
>real. On the show, she
>had little sex appeal, and
>in that pic, totally different
>look. I wonder how they
>altered the pic.

Thems are fakes. E! Online's Kristin Veitch let the cat out and said that Pamela got boob jobs.

Who knew our little Pamela would be the biggest DAW?

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: guess not"
Thanks for the pics,lulu lemon.

Maria is so hard looking she scares me...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •