The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Out4Blood 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-11-04, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Out4Blood Click to send private message to Out4Blood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? Her website has party photos - this one looks like all the current firees + 2 more. Hmmmm?

Maybe Stacy and John are the next to go?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? greeneyes 10-11-04 1
 Moved from General Discussion Bebo 10-11-04 2
   RE: 2 firees in Jenn C's party phot... TreeHugger51 10-11-04 3
 RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? Serendipity 10-11-04 4
 RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? Pepito 10-11-04 5
   RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? Pepito 10-11-04 6
   RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? Serendipity 10-11-04 7
 RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? Serendipity 10-12-04 8
 Wait a second... munson 10-12-04 9
   RE: Wait a second... Karragh 10-15-04 13
       RE: Wait a second... munson 10-15-04 14
 RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? Reba123 10-13-04 10
 RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? reality_gal 10-14-04 11
   RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? Pepito 10-14-04 12
 Are we sure Stacy was in the pictur... rqt9191 10-15-04 15
   RE: Are we sure Stacy was in the pi... rtrader 10-15-04 16
   RE: Are we sure Stacy was in the pi... ARnutz 10-15-04 17
   Oh yeah, munson 10-15-04 18
       RE: picture dtc 10-16-04 19
           RE: picture banzai 10-16-04 20
 RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? Out4Blood 10-16-04 21
   RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? dtc 10-18-04 22
       RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? MaritimeGirl 10-18-04 23
           RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? Reba123 10-19-04 24
       That doesn't look like Stacy R. to ... rqt9191 10-19-04 25
       RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? OC TV Fan 10-20-04 26
       Is that Randi Rhodes? Captain_Savem 10-22-04 29
       RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? dtc 10-22-04 30
 RE: hey what kindergentler 10-21-04 27
   Jenn's website OC TV Fan 10-21-04 28
       RE: Jenn's website Alag 10-28-04 32
       RE: Jenn's website Viewer 11-05-04 33
 the 3rd firees? dtc 10-27-04 31
 RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? banzai 11-15-04 34
   RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? lulu lemon 11-18-04 35
   RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees? OC TV Fan 12-02-04 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-11-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Interesting! Though I'm trying to figure out why Stacy and Jenn C. would actually be in the same room socializing. There certainly seemed to be no love loss between them. Maybe they made up at "loser lodge."
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Moved from General Discussion"
Since this is spoiler information.

TreeHugger51 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TreeHugger51 Click to send private message to TreeHugger51 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 2 firees in Jenn C's party photo"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-04 AT 01:14 AM (EST)

deleted.

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Rob's wife is in some of these pictures as well as Chris and Heidi from TA1. Couldn't this just be a viewing party?

Jenn sure does look like she's been doing the drinking for everyone in these pictures.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-04, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
What is Jenn C's website address?

Oh my god! I would be SOOO happy if Stacy were fired next... Good riddance to bad news..

10-11-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Hmmmm, I have to edit my post. After looking at the photo more closely, it looks like both Pamela and Stacy's hair is a bit longer than it is on the show, which means that this photo was taken recently, like at a viewing party, and does not denote who will be fired next. Darn...

10-11-04, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Jenn's website.....

www.jennifercrisafulli.com/

10-12-04, 02:03 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
While I'm still not sure whether these pictures sre from loser's lodge or a viewing party, I'm going to have to agree with John as a possible booty.

In Pamela's QVC chat, she said that she was in touch with everyone, but particularly mentioned Bradford, Rob, Stacie, John and Sandy. Could these be te people she gets to know best???

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-12-04, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Wait a second..."
There's someone called John on this show????

Stacy's next trip to the Boardroom will be her third. If season 1 is any indication, no one gets a fourth strike - it's three and out.

I'm buying it so sign me up.

Karragh 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-15-04, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karragh Click to send private message to Karragh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Wait a second..."
Stacy's next trip to the boardroom Would be her third, but in Donalds eyes it would only be a second strike, as he himself said she was brought into the boardroom for enitrly personal reasons that first time.

10-15-04, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Wait a second..."
I'm not sure it matters. That's kinda like Pamela's claim that the women "tied" the men in the QVC task. Belonged in the Boardroom or not, third trip.

Doesn't guarantee a firing but I still believe the picture is a legit spoiler.

Reba123 42 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reba123 Click to send private message to Reba123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Well, it looks like the photos have been removed from the site, possibly because they contained spoiler information? So maybe you are right and it's a group of recent firees.

reality_gal 62 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reality_gal Click to send private message to reality_gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
so ur rite John did go so now i know who's next and can't wait to see the board room showdown. Don't like Stacy glad she's going.

10-14-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Yep, yep, on next week's preview we saw Donald in the boardroom saying, "You're such an exaggerator." That would be Stacy R. I wonder if she will be PM next week. It would be great to have her be PM, fail, and get fired, all in one episode. Looking forward to it...

rqt9191 30 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rqt9191 Click to send private message to rqt9191 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Are we sure Stacy was in the picture??"
The picture was the first thing I thought of last night when John got fired. I remember seeing the picture, but I wasn't sure whether the woman on the far right was Stacy or someone else. The person looked similar to everyone's favorite munchkin, but not exactly like her. I checked Jen's website and the pic is definitely gone.

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-15-04, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Are we sure Stacy was in the picture??"
My thoughts exactly. I, too, tried to check Jen C.'s website, and noticed that group picture with John and the other Apprentice 2 firee's was gone. But the gal on the far right looked kind of like Stacy, but I have my doubts also.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-15-04, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Are we sure Stacy was in the picture??"
I'm almost positive it was Stacy. If the pics are gone, that is what makes it all very suspicious!!

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

10-15-04, 05:31 PM (EST)
18. "Oh yeah,"
that was Stacy in the bottom right hand corner.

dtc 26 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-04, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dtc Click to send private message to dtc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: picture"
i have the picture on file....but couldnt upload it here

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-04, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: picture"
please upload free at:
http://www.imageshack.us/

thanks

Out4Blood 52 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-04, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Out4Blood Click to send private message to Out4Blood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Yea, the pic is definitely gone. Makes it's spolier-value increase, as far as I am concerned. I'll lay money that the "little munchkin" gets the boot next.

I'll bet it was a party at the hotel where they have to stay while the show continues taping, and the 7 of them were all there.

10-18-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dtc Click to send private message to dtc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-04 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

here you are....seems like the best picture ever taken for S.R., no sign of malicious smirk at all, actually she looks pretty nice in this pic
not surprised people couldnt recognize her

MaritimeGirl 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-04, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaritimeGirl Click to send private message to MaritimeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Wow, she couldn't have been that sloppy, could she? I did a search on her site's photo galleries (monotonously checking each url variation I could think of), and there are certainly more than one that were deleted. I wonder if she will be sued by NBC?

Reba123 42 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-04, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reba123 Click to send private message to Reba123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
I agree that it is *awfully* sloppy. I heard on another web site that the spoiler photos had gone up and down once before. Interestingly, they went up just after "her" episode. I wonder if she put them up in anger after getting fired from her real job?

rqt9191 30 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rqt9191 Click to send private message to rqt9191 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "That doesn't look like Stacy R. to me!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-04 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

Could be wrong, but it doesn't look like Stacy R. in the picture.

I wouldn't read too much into this picture. I am not sure whether The Apprentice would even allow contestants to have visitors (isn't someone's wife in the picture?), bring cameras with them or take pictures, even after they are fired. My guess is that people in the photo became good friends while living together after getting fired. Maybe they got together after the show and took pictures then. Showing that on Jen C's website wouldn't be a problem. The same thing happened in the first season of Survivor. Viewers figured out who the early firees were based upon other firees saying who their closest friends were during interviews. The people who got kick out first would naturally bond.

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Thank you DTC for posting the loser's lodge pic again! I haven't seen Stacy R's smiling face for over a week now, since the pic was pulled by the NBC lawyers last week.

If Wes' team goes to the Boardroom, the Trump line about hating exaggeration would seem to apply best to Stacy and there's no way she can worm her way out of a boardroom if Wes and Kelly are in there with her.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-22-04, 01:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Is that Randi Rhodes?"
On the bottom right next to Stacy R.?

The Evolution Continues...

10-22-04, 02:48 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
ding DONG!
smeagol is dead!

hurrah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
could we get some firework?

kindergentler 74 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kindergentler Click to send private message to kindergentler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: hey what"
What is her website address.?

10-21-04, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Jenn's website"
http://www.jennifercrisafulli.com/

Click into party pics. The one that is shown in the above thread was removed from the site about a week ago and you can still see where it was in the bottom right hand corner, which is now blank

Alag 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-28-04, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Alag Click to send private message to Alag Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Jenn's website"
In every photo, Jen C. is draping herself over some guy, especially the married Rob.

Viewer 44 desperate attention whore postings

11-05-04, 03:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Viewer Click to send private message to Viewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Jenn's website"
It looks like Andy is on her website now! In the striped shirt, isn't that him?

10-27-04, 08:08 PM (EST)
31. "the 3rd firees?"
the only person remains from jen's site is chris.

if we believe in her site, chris will be the next
(let's ignore where the photo is taken/etc. and just assume that anyone who got fired from her real job deserve some revenge)

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings

11-15-04, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
She just upload some more pictures. Not sure if they're the next fired contestants. I see Andy & Ivana.

lulu lemon 37 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lulu%20lemon Click to send private message to lulu%20lemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
ERICA VERTRINI is HOT SH!T

12-02-04, 06:02 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Jenn C reveals next 2 firees?"
Andy and Ivana on Jenn C's website still could be a subtle spoiler. We know her earlier shot of fired apprenti in the losers lodge photo was correct, so why can't this be too?

I guess we'll know tonight!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •