The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Candy Task Photos"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-29-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Candy Task Photos"
Here are the photos...

Sandy selling (eye) candy:

An asian girl, a black and a white guy (no zebra) selling candy:

Blond and blonder selling bars at $5 a pop:

Ivana don't even think about dropping your drawers on this task:

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Candy Task Photos jae 11-30-04 1
   RE: Candy Task Photos ARnutz 11-30-04 4
       RE: Candy Task Photos jae 11-30-04 6
       RE: Candy Task Photos Rothschild 12-01-04 10
           RE: Candy Task Photos ARnutz 12-02-04 14
       RE: Candy Task Photos anotherkim 12-01-04 11
           RE: Candy Task Photos ARnutz 12-02-04 13
 RE: Candy Task Photos tannl 11-30-04 2
   difference in taste. frodo2 11-30-04 3
       RE: difference in taste. tannl 11-30-04 5
           RE: difference in taste. frodo2 12-02-04 12
 RE: Candy Task Photos fairyprincess 12-01-04 7
   RE: Candy Task Photos OC TV Fan 12-01-04 8
   RE: Candy Task Photos Serendipity 12-01-04 9
 RE: Candy Task Photos Captain_Savem 12-02-04 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-30-04, 07:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
It seems to me that Ivana hasn't learnt a thing since Episode 2 (which she PMed.)

Jenn & Sandy are dressed in matching outfits, and Ivana's team doesn't bother. Carolyn criticized Ivana for that 10 episodes ago.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-30-04, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
Jenn & Sandy are dressed in matching outfits, and Ivana's team doesn't bother.

Well to be fair, Ivana's team has M*azing T-shirts and matching hats on. Honestly, Kevin & Kelly wouldn't look right in red spaghetti-strap tank tops. LOL!

I bet Ivana will perceive the "blondies" as trying to use sex appeal.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings

11-30-04, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
>Well to be fair, Ivana's team
>has M*azing T-shirts and matching
>hats on. Honestly, Kevin &
>Kelly wouldn't look right in
>red spaghetti-strap tank tops. LOL!

I didn't realize that. That they have matching shirts and caps that is, not that they wouldn't look right in... never mind.

What I meant was they don't stand out from a distance though. Although I guess all the camera folks following them around would do that for them.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 10:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
K & K in red spaghetti strap tank tops would be a winner
in the right NYC neighborhood.

12-02-04, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
Only if they had the right lipstick to match! LOL! (Of course, I wouldn't mind seeing their nice muscular bods!)

A J Slice original (c)2004

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
She shouldn't have her sleeves crammed up in her armpits, nor should she be wearing a t-shirt with that ridiculous mini skirt and tennis shoes. She looks like a bum.

12-02-04, 08:00 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
I agree AK! She looks like carp and I would not buy from her.

Icey!

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-30-04, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
People are finicky about their food and the people who sell it. Ivana’s crazy behavior is enough to turn the crowd in the park off from purchasing candy from a nutcase.

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-30-04, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "difference in taste."
Based on this, I'd say that Mosaic has the advantage. They're selling the red peanut butter M-azing bars, and from my own taste tests, they are much better than the blue crisped rice M&M bars.

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-30-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: difference in taste."
LAST EDITED ON 11-30-04 AT 12:15 PM (EST)

But, would you buy candy on the street from a vendor who took her skirt off to show her panties for money?

Personally, I don't buy food from street vendors who make me question their sanity or the cleanliness of the food they are selling.

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-04, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: difference in taste."
Are you male or female?

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
Oh my gosh, that guy in pic #1 is soooooooooo looking down Sandy's top. I believe that Sandy and Jenn will win this one. They look more "energetic" in their photos, like they're having more fun. I really hope Ivanna makes it to the boardroom so she can explain why she felt the need to lift her skirt to sell candy (YUCK)

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-01-04, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
I agree that blond and blonder look more energetic and "sexy" if you will, but the Pepsi photos were very misleading last week because the Apex team looked horrible during their presentation (bad body language, Ivana's belly shirt) compared to the Mosaic team who dressed professionally and yet Apex lost.

I think the editing on Ivana has gotten pretty negative with all of the sexual comments she is making recently along with her drop of the drawers, so I too hope she will be gone this week!

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-01-04, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
That is funny, fairyprincess. I hope he either paid the $5 or bought a candy bar to pay the view he was so intent upon.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

12-02-04, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Candy Task Photos"
MMMMMMMMM....Sandy's hot!

The Evolution Continues...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •