The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kevin may not make it to the final two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-25-04, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kevin may not make it to the final two"
On Kevin's website, he says,

I have been approached by so many of you, fortunately with more praise then criticism, but all of you wanting to know if you could see more of my life and find out what kinds of exciting projects that I would be participating in next.

http://www.kevallen.com/ , then click on "About Kevin->Welcome"

He tried not to give it away, but the word "next" seems to imply that he's moved on to other things.

dang, I was hoping he'd be one of the last two.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kevin may not make it to the fi... ladro 11-25-04 1
 RE: Kevin may not make it to the fi... ARnutz 11-25-04 2
 Article trigirl 11-25-04 3
   RE: Article ladro 11-25-04 4
       RE: Article volsfan 11-25-04 5
           RE: Article ladro 11-26-04 6
               RE: Article volsfan 11-26-04 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-25-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kevin may not make it to the final two"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-04 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

Why are you bothering with all these metaphysical constructs when it was revealed in an article on this site two months ago that the final two were Kelly and JenM?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-04, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kevin may not make it to the final two"
This just implies he does not win. Which is a really good thing IMO. Look at Bill from last year ...ummm sorry... MR. RANCIC. What is he doing??? Not much except filling in for George a couple of times.

As far as Kelly & Jenn being in the final 2? I will believe it when it's confirmed. DT could switch it up and be throwing us off. I really, really hope Jenn does not go that far.

A J Slice original (c)2004

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-25-04, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Article"
Ladro, which article are you referring to?

11-25-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Article"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/story.php?s=2943

as far as the comment about Trump 'switching it up'. No, the final two are cast in stone. The final two were determined prior to the broadcast of the first show.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-04, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Article"
ladro...IMHO, the article you reference only gives us betting lines at the time. I think this is a good piece of spoiler and it may very well be true. However, I personally do not think it is cast in stone.

11-26-04, 00:16 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Article"
Rnut's post suggested that Trump could foil the spoil by switching who the final two were. I say once the final two are selected, they are cast in stone and can't be changed. Are you agreeing with R'nuts that Trump can change who the final two are after they have been selected?

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Article"
Oh, I gotcha! You are saying that the challenges have played out in real life and the final challenge has occurred and the final two are waiting to find out who Trump hires? Right? That is what you mean by cast in stone!

Then, yes, I agree with you...once the game has played out (taped in advanced) then Trump would not be able to change the final two. He already has the two that he thinks will be a good fit for his company and he can't change his mind!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •