The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-23-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 03:39 PM (EST)

New photos from NBCMV.COM show Jenn M in presentation with Sandy & Andy on Mosaic not Apex. Sorry about that!

Kelly, Ivana, & Kevin answer questions after presentation (Ivana looking stressed out)

Andy's presenting his new bottle design

Well if spoilers are correct then Ivana will win this week and have an exemption that will get her into the final 4. I think that Andy will lose this one and that will be a bummer, cuz the kid has heart!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex rtrader 11-23-04 1
   RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex banzai 11-23-04 2
       RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex lindan 11-23-04 5
           RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex banzai 11-23-04 7
       RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex OC TV Fan 11-23-04 6
       Pepsi Less OC TV Fan 11-23-04 8
       RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex gnosis92 11-23-04 10
 RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex okca 11-23-04 3
   RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex lindan 11-23-04 4
   M-Azing Bars OC TV Fan 11-23-04 9
       RE: M-Azing Bars banzai 11-23-04 11
       RE: M-Azing Bars jae 11-24-04 25
           RE: M-Azing Bars Wolfcat 11-24-04 27
       RE: M-Azing Bars Oscirus 11-25-04 35
   RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex glitz 11-26-04 36
 RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex treena924 11-23-04 12
   RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex cs79 11-23-04 13
       RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex treena924 11-23-04 14
           RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex cs79 11-23-04 15
               RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex treena924 11-23-04 16
                   RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex cs79 11-23-04 17
                       RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex treena924 11-23-04 18
                       RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex cs79 11-23-04 19
                           RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex cs79 11-23-04 20
                           RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex treena924 11-23-04 21
                               RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex cs79 11-23-04 22
                                   RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex lindan 11-23-04 23
                                   RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex CantStandToLook 11-24-04 24
                                       RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex Wolfcat 11-24-04 26
                                       Candy Bar Task OC TV Fan 11-24-04 29
                                   RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex buscemi 11-24-04 30
                                       RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex lindan 11-24-04 31
                                           RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex buscemi 11-24-04 32
 RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex lindan 11-24-04 28
   RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex ladro 11-25-04 33
       RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex lindan 11-25-04 34

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-23-04, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
I think that Andy will lose this one and that will be a bummer, cuz the kid has heart!

Although TV Guide mentioned something about friendships fizzling, I'd like to think that is a reference to the breakup of the Kevin/Ivana alliance which I can't see happening unless Apex loses.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-23-04, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

Andy will win because the logo for "full flavor; 50% less sugar" on the can at http://www.bevnet.com/news/2004/03-09-2004-pepsi_edge.asp is the same as on Andy's poster.

Mosaic wins. Yeah!

And Ivana gets fired otherwise we don't watch this show anymore.

Also, Andy's idea is PepsiEdge.
Ivana's idea is Pepsi Less.
There is a website for http://www.pepsiedge.com/ but there's no Pepsi Less.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
From the picture, Ivana's idea seems to be "Pep Les" and not "Pepsi Less". "Pepsi Less" sounds like the name of a product that coke would come up with .

11-23-04, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
>"Pep Les"

Pepsi Les sounds like Pepsi lesbo. LOL
no wonder they lose

11-23-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
I sure hope your right, Andy deserves it so much over Ivana.

11-23-04, 06:29 PM (EST)
8. "Pepsi Less"
Actually if you read the top of the Apex board it has the word edge in it. Also their bottle may spell E - D - G - E if you read it downward

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-23-04, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
sweet.

i'm glad andy makes it to the final 4, and that sandy survives another round, and ivanna (probably) will finally be fired.

>LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04
>AT 05:43 PM (EST)

>
>Andy will win because the logo
>for "full flavor; 50% less
>sugar" on the can at
>http://www.bevnet.com/news/2004/03-09-2004-pepsi_edge.asp is the same as
>on Andy's poster.
>
>Mosaic wins. Yeah!
>
>And Ivana gets fired otherwise we
>don't watch this show anymore.
>
>
>Also, Andy's idea is PepsiEdge.
>Ivana's idea is Pepsi Less.
>There is a website for http://www.pepsiedge.com/
>but there's no Pepsi Less.
>

okca 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-23-04, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okca Click to send private message to okca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
which spoilers are you referring?

from these pictures, all i can see is that Mosaic dressed more professionally than Apex. In this season, the big boss is always making a comment on how they dressed during a task. It should also matter since this is a BIG presentation with tons of CEOs (don't they have a company to run other than sitting in for a TV show?)

if Ivana get into the final 4, no one is ever going to watch Apprentice III

11-23-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
Ivana and Kevin also don't look confident at all in the presentation.

11-23-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
9. "M-Azing Bars"
I saw on another site where someone posted in mid-June they saw filming of at least three or four people hawking M-azing bars in Battery Park and thought they were Apprentice candidates. The poster remembered seeing an asian female and a black & white male.

11-23-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
11. "RE: M-Azing Bars"
>The poster remembered seeing
>an asian female and a
>black & white male.

Look like Kelly gets fired. That's good. He didn't do anything extraordinary anyway. I only remember he washed some dogs. That's about it.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-24-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: M-Azing Bars"
>The poster remembered seeing
>black & white male.

A zebra...?

Yeah I read this and it means Apex wins the Pepsi task for all 3 members to be seen selling M&Ms in the task after it. It doesn't mean Kelly is fired (although I wish that would happen!)

I read the more detailed promos - it turns out both teams were selling near to each other (at Bowling Green, I think). So it's possible that Kelly is gone by then and the white male is Andy on the other team mistaken to be an Apex member, but it's highly unlikely!

Wolfcat 84 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wolfcat Click to send private message to Wolfcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: M-Azing Bars"
>>The poster remembered seeing
>>black & white male.
>
>A zebra...?
>

Hahahahaha. Too funny.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-25-04, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: M-Azing Bars"
Yep over on Sucks someone supposedly saw both Kevin and Ivana in the m&m task. This information leads me to believe that Ivan,Jennifer,Kelly and whoever's team wins betwwen Sandy and Kevin for the final 4.

glitz 28 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-04, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail glitz Click to send private message to glitz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
>which spoilers are you referring?
>
>from these pictures, all i can
>see is that Mosaic dressed
>more professionally than Apex. In
>this season, the big boss
>is always making a comment
>on how they dressed during
>a task. It should also
>matter since this is a
>BIG presentation with tons of
>CEOs (don't they have a
>company to run other than
>sitting in for a TV
>show?)
>
>if Ivana get into the final
>4, no one is ever
>going to watch Apprentice III
>

Sure they will. Ivana is carrying apprentice 2 right now. Had she been fired long ago ratings would have been down. How can anyone like apprentice 2 it totally sucks. I hope Ivanna wins just to see everyone's reaction. They would probably be hypocritical and pissed.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
Ivanna's only hope is for her team to win because if they don't she will have to go up against kelly in the board room because kevin is exempt. And she will loose hands down.

cs79 13 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cs79 Click to send private message to cs79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
Hey, new poster here.

Why shouldn't Kelly get fired over Ivana? Honestly, I haven't seen great things from Kelly. At least Ivana tries to think of ideas. It seems like there's always comments on how they need to see more from Andy, yet Kelly and Jen M. seem like they're regarded as if they've proven themselves, and I don't know why when they haven't done much? Same with Sandy. I've seen her do more than Jen M., yet it seems like people don't think she's done a lot.

11-23-04, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
You right kelly has done much on the creative part, but he is a good leader and will talk his way out of being fired. Ivanna on the other hand this would be her second loss so bye bye ivanna.

11-23-04, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cs79 Click to send private message to cs79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
Kelly's last win was hardly his doing. Sandy did all the work! She told them where to market and picked out the products.

11-23-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Of course, Kelly gave sandy the bridal project and said on that episode if they loose it would be all on sandy. I know kelly does nothing, but he give good direction and delgate task he has no creativety. He gave the whole project to sandy to delegate. That show was a no brainer b/c the previous show before that chris open his big mouth and said he could bring his team together if he was the pm sonald accepted that. and then comes with the bridal project if i was kelly i would gave the project to sandy to he save hisself doing that. If andy had of been pm he would not have given everything to sandy to delegate.

11-23-04, 10:37 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-04 AT 10:38 PM (EST)

Yeah, but I feel like Andy has to prove himself twice as much as Kelly because of his age. And I just don't like Kelly. I remember when Andy was PM for the first time, Kelly wasn't showing him any respect and was kind of shooting his ideas and actions down, like he was doing everything wrong, even though he did win in the end. I will give Kelly props on the modeling project though even though they didn't win because that's the only one I can remember him really contributing, and he was contributing a lot.

Oh yeah, and also, Kelly is cocky. So is Trump, but Trump's not vieing for a job. Nick was cocky last year too, and he didn't pass through the interview process.

11-23-04, 10:41 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
I hope I am not coming off as if I want kelly to win because I don't. Ilike andy in that particular episode you are talking about becasue of the fact he did not stand down to kelly. Look at my thread kelly or andy. I think in the end if it is kelly or andy. andy will out win kelly.

11-23-04, 10:43 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
But on the subject, is it pretty much confirmed that Mosaic wins considering Pepsi is coming out with PepsiEdge with the same slogan as shown on Mosaic's display?

11-23-04, 10:44 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
I hear you. I like Andy too, but I think Kelly will be in the top 2 instead of him unfortunately.

11-23-04, 10:45 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
And with that being said. Kevin is exempt, so ivanna will, loose because this will be her second lost for her. unless trump fools me, He has made alot of nergative remarks about ivanna but not kelly because he has exscape the boardroom.

11-23-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
If this IS true from previous post..."I saw on another site where someone posted in mid-June they saw filming of at least three or four people hawking M-azing bars in Battery Park and thought they were Apprentice candidates. The poster remembered seeing an asian female and a black & white male." ....then either Kelly is fired, or Apex does win.

11-23-04, 11:07 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
>If this IS true from previous
>post..."I saw on another site
>where someone posted
This is a pretty big IF ......

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
the question I would be asking is if there were camera crews following them around. Also, there are other reality shows that film in New York, some of them fake (anyone say My Big Fat Obnoxious Boss) so just cause they saw three people hawking a chocolate bar doesn't automatically make them apprentice candidates...or does it??

Just a question

Wolfcat 84 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wolfcat Click to send private message to Wolfcat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
Yep, The cameras would be a dead give away. No Cameras? No Way. IF there were AND they were studio cams (not something from Best Buy) then it's possible.

WC

11-24-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
29. "Candy Bar Task"
Here is a description for next weeks task with Mars candy company. The spoiler from June states that they saw people selling M-Azing bars (a product of the Mars company) in the city. So it's probably safe to assume this was an Apprentice task.

"Candy Bar Task"
The task for the final 5 contestants is called Sweet & Lowdown (fka Career Candy:
The teams are told to manufacture and sell a new candy bar. In the chocolate factory, they run up against quality control issues as they race to produce bars that pass inspection. When both teams wind up selling their candy bars in the same neighborhood, a street battle ensues where the gloves--among other things--come off.

I think that either Sandy or Andy will be fired after this task if the betting spoiler is correct that says Jenn M makes it to the final 2!

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
I think that a lot of you folks might be missing one key point. Anyone remember last season what happened near the end? They brought back Amy, Troy, etc. for the last task to work with the final 2. Heck, they've already done this once this year with bringing back Jenn. C. and others. Ivana could very well be fired and then brought back for a later task.

11-24-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
But the final task should be a very major and difficult task - much more difficult than selling candies in a park.

buscemi 414 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buscemi Click to send private message to buscemi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
But that's assuming that people would only be brought back for the final task. Trump has already shown a willingness to bring people back this season for other tasks. Maybe he does it again here?

11-24-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
I have just taken a look at the picture of the Apex bottle posted at the NBC website. I see a very good reason why Pepsi wouldn't want to choose the Apex Bottle. The bottle has a unique shape and differentiate itself from all other bottles, but due to the shape of this bottle, the plastic it takes to produce this bottle will be more than a traditional bottle which holds the same volume. If you manufuacture this bottle in mass, the cost for the extra plastic will add up.

ladro 1168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-25-04, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ladro Click to send private message to ladro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
I'm sure an extra $0.002/bottle in plastic isn't going to influence the decision.

11-25-04, 01:15 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Confirmed Jenn M to Apex"
When millions and millions (or maybe even billions and billions) of bottles are manufactured each year and sold all over the world, the extra and unnessary 0.002/bottle cost will make a big difference in profit earned.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •