The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice Episode 11, It's Time To Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-16-04, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice Episode 11, It's Time To Vote!"

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting Thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (11/18) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (EST).

The Rules:

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice Episode 1, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Rob.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:

Andy
Ivana
Jennifer M.
Kelly
Kevin
Maria
Sandy
Wes

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

A J Slice original (c)2004

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ivana smokedog 11-17-04 1
 Maria madkata 11-17-04 2
 Maria & Wes ARnutz 11-17-04 3
 Maria! jae 11-17-04 4
 Ivana & Andy banzai 11-17-04 5
 Maria & Andy OC TV Fan 11-17-04 6
 Ivana & Andy munson 11-17-04 7
 Ivana & Jen M. xserver 11-18-04 8
 Maria Loree 11-18-04 9
 Both Maria and Ivana lindan 11-18-04 10
 Tally #1 ARnutz 11-18-04 11
 Maria & Wes djandy 11-18-04 12
 Sandy and Maria Captain_Savem 11-18-04 13
 Wes and Maria idiotcowboy 11-18-04 14
 Ivana CantStandToLook 11-18-04 15
 Andy and Ivana Reba123 11-18-04 16
 Ivana okca 11-18-04 17
 Maria Bebo 11-18-04 18
 Maria DHerder222 11-18-04 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-17-04, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ivana"
Time for you to go.

madkata 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-17-04, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail madkata Click to send private message to madkata Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Maria"
Please.

11-17-04, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Maria & Wes"
I think 2 may be fired this week and I'm just picking my least favorites! I think Mosaic will lose and Apex will win this one with Kevin & Kelly back on the same team, they will be stronger.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-17-04, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Maria!"
Please let it be!

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-17-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Ivana & Andy"
based on the photos at Jenn C. website

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-17-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Maria & Andy"
LAST EDITED ON 11-17-04 AT 04:50 PM (EST)

Change to Maria & Sandy, due to Maxim Magazine Spoiler!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-17-04, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Ivana & Andy"
Gotta go with the Jenn C website photos as well.

Ivana, well, it's about time. But Andy? I'm not going to be happy with this one since the pathetic Maria and the worthless Wes are still in the running.

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-18-04, 02:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Ivana & Jen M."
I dunno...just a feeling

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Maria"
I won't quit voting for her until she really leaves...

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-18-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Both Maria and Ivana"
Trump will create a very big dramma if a person from a winning team, especially one whom most viewers hates, gets fired. For him to keep Ivana alive for so long, he must be thinking of doing something dramatic at the appropriate time of the show.

11-18-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
11. "Tally #1"
This is post number 11. This thread consists of 10 votes and 1 tally. The results so far:

single person votes

Ivana - 1
Maria - 3

double votes

Maria & Wes - 1
Ivana & Andy - 2
Maria & Andy - 1
Ivana & Jenn - 1
Maria & Ivana - 1

TOTAL = 10

Not too much agreement at this point, but every vote has Ivana, Maria or both! We shall see tonight!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

11-18-04, 02:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Maria & Wes"
For their blow up, I hope!

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

11-18-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Sandy and Maria"
It has been brought to my attention that last season Amy Henry appeared on the cover of FHM magazine the week of her departure from The Apprentice. This week Sandy and Maria appear on two special edition covers of Maxim. Maybe last year was just a coinkidink. We'll see.

The Evolution Continues...

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-18-04, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Wes and Maria"
I think for sure there will be two.

I think they have to come from Mosaic, since both Kelly and Jen appear to be likely finalist.

Andy has disappeared the past couple of weeks, given his story I expect more highlights before he's dismissed.

Sandy has looked competent and competetive for the past 3 weeks which should let her slide by at least once (plus she's not likely to make a Bradford/Chris/JenC "open your mouth at the wrong time stupid" comment).

Wes has had issues, and should be up as PM again which has been a very bad position of late.

Maria has yet to bring much to the table.

The only other option is Wes is fired, then everyone is brought back to the BR and when teams are selected the last person choosen is summarily fired... if that's the case I suggest it's Wes and Ivana fired.

-ICB

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Ivana"
Her and anyone else but maybe Kevin. I'm beyond tired of most of these folks and even Jenn M is starting to get on my nerves.

I think it's high time the Donald cut some dead weight off that log.

Reba123 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-18-04, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reba123 Click to send private message to Reba123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Andy and Ivana"
Mosaic will lose. Andy will be fired (though maybe Maria will be fired, it just seems likely it's Andy bcs of Jen C's spoiler site). Anyway, someone will be fired, but not Wes or Sandy. Then Donald will regroup both teams in the board oom to make them into one team (mosaiex) and someone will get the immediate boot. It's Ivana, because she's bad mojo. Once she goes suddenly all the infighting will stop and suddenly it is all sunny days, good times, teamwork and brilliant ideas. As it happens, Ivana has been subtly poisoning the other candidates' food -- it turns out it's indigestion that's been keeping them all so cranky and idiotic this whole while.

okca 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-18-04, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okca Click to send private message to okca Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Ivana"
enough is enough

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Maria"
Not sure what the surprise when it's not over will be, but I'm ready to see Ms. Ridiculous Fashion Statement sashay on out of there.

DHerder222 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-18-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DHerder222 Click to send private message to DHerder222 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Maria"
She's screwed up far too many times, and with the number of men and women now being equal Trump can fire her without appearing to favor the men.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •