The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"week 10 speculations"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-08-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"week 10 speculations"
could sandy be the PM in week 10?

i would argue that that would be the best strategic move possible.

if she leads her team to victory week 10, she will have immunity for week 11, enjoy a prize, and her standing would be notched up a bit. bridal salon is her forte.

should she lose, she has immunity due to week 9, and with immunity, as the PM she can identify the weakest link, going forward, and get that link (either maria or kelly, as wes and andy are teamplayers) fired.

another huge advantage is that should apex lose week 10, the teams will be numerically un-balanced by 2 members, and there will have to be reshuffling to keep it fair. if she is PM for week 10, and lose, she can jettison the weakest link, and the teams stay numerically balanced.

for sandy it's a win/win situation. for mosaic, it is a win situation, although the teams will be re-shuffled should they win and apex lose. and should mosaic lose, sandy is immune.

should mosaic win week 10, how will the teams be reshuffled?

i think the best way to reshuffle the teams is to have maria and sandy sent to apex, and kevin sent to mosaic, with chris fired, you'll men versus women, 4 against 4.

with this reshuffling, should apex lose two in a row, the two weakest women will be fired.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: week 10 speculations lulu lemon 11-08-04 1
   RE: week 10 speculations rtrader 11-08-04 2
       RE: week 10 speculations jae 11-09-04 3
 RE: week 10 speculations Pepito 11-09-04 4
 RE: week 10 speculations banzai 11-09-04 5
   RE: week 10 speculations Pepito 11-09-04 6
       RE: week 10 speculations banzai 11-10-04 7
           RE: week 10 speculations gnosis92 11-10-04 8
           RE: week 10 speculations jae 11-10-04 9
       RE: week 10 speculations walknaftamidnt 11-10-04 10
           RK Bridal OC TV Fan 11-10-04 11
               RE: RK Bridal Pepito 11-10-04 12
                   These people are idiots, haven't DontGetMeStarted 11-11-04 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lulu lemon 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-08-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lulu%20lemon Click to send private message to lulu%20lemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: week 10 speculations"
no PM in apprentice history has ever led their team two times in a row.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-08-04, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: week 10 speculations"
LAST EDITED ON 11-08-04 AT 07:39 PM (EST)

no PM in apprentice history has ever led their team two times in a row.

I don't think there's a hard and fast rule against it. I wouldn't mind seeing it. If Sandy sees it this way, it would be very smart for her.

One thought, have the PM's this season known going in what the tasks will be? I recall most of the time, the PM is chosen, and then they meet to find out what the task for the week is. So most likely, Sandy (if she ends up PM'ing back-to-back) would not necessarily know going in, that the task is about opening a bridal salon.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-09-04, 06:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: week 10 speculations"
I agree with rtrader. Besides, no way is Mosaic going to let Sandy PM. She'll be completely vetoed.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-09-04, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: week 10 speculations"
If Sandy were to actually figure out of this as a viable strategy for her, then she absolutely become The Apprentice. But I doubt it. These players are much more enmeshed in personality struggles than in business strategies.

I also think that Mosaic would veto her if she tried to PM twice, because hopefully at least one of them (Andy? Kelly?) would realize that it would put her in a VERY powerful position. But still, if she were to at least ATTEMPT it, she should be The Apprentice.

Lately, the teams have both been determining their PM before they know the assignment. But still, with immunity, it shouldn't matter to Sandy what the project is...

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: week 10 speculations"
Photos for this episode are up at the NBC website.
George is back.
We can't tell who's the Mosaic PM from the photos.
I'm guessing it's Kelly turn.

11-09-04, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: week 10 speculations"
Hmmm, looks like the name of Mosaic's bridal salon will be "RK Bridals"... is the 'K' a reference to Kelly? or else, I think it will be Maria as PM, because of he photo Maria talking and Sandy and Kelly listening attentively. Nobody gets that kind of attention except the PM... usually...

Also: Chris works his butt off and Jen M will be wearing her hot pink slinky low cut dress that she wore to the fashion show at some point in this episode...

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings

11-10-04, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: week 10 speculations"
LAST EDITED ON 11-10-04 AT 02:39 AM (EST)

I just remember that the PMs don't run around much.
They stay in one place, use the phone, and order people around.
Since Wes & Kelly are outdoor so they can't be PMs.
Look like Maria is the PM and ride the coattail of Sandy.

gnosis92 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

11-10-04, 03:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gnosis92 Click to send private message to gnosis92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: week 10 speculations"
>LAST EDITED ON 11-10-04
>AT 02:39 AM (EST)

>
>I just remember that the PMs
>don't run around much.
>They stay in one place, use
>the phone, and order people
>around.
>Since Wes & Kelly are outdoor
>so they can't be PMs.
>
>Look like Maria is the PM
>and ride the coattail of
>Sandy.

should mosaic wins, maria would have 2 wins as PM under her belt, and immunity next week! hence, she would be a serious contender for the final 4

gawd! i hope team mosaic loses this week, and maria gets fired!!!

not only would mosaic be a stronger team as a result, but the teams would remain numerically balanced, and no re-shuffling would be necessary.

of course it would also mean chris would have a shot at the final 4, with 2 wins as PM under HIS belt, and immunity for next week.

i'd rather see maria fired than chris tho'.

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-10-04, 06:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: week 10 speculations"
>I just remember that the PMs
>don't run around much.
>They stay in one place, use
>the phone, and order people
>around.

Not if you're a hands-on PM like Jennifer, Kelly or Bill.

walknaftamidnt 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-10-04, 09:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail walknaftamidnt Click to send private message to walknaftamidnt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: week 10 speculations"
RK Bridals is a salon already in existence in New York - they might be picking up their product there.

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-10-04, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RK Bridal"
It sounds like from the expanded episode description on NBCMV.COM
that RK Bridal "is a powerful wedding-based website to promote their sale" for team MOSAIC.
I think the only reason the task could be close at all this week is due to the dreaded crash of the truck by Wes. Could that lead to one of the biggest beatings ever, if the crashed truck doesn't make it to the event on time?

11-10-04, 08:07 PM (EST)
12. "RE: RK Bridal"
Yeah, I really think that the accident will be Mosaic's downfall. It will prevent them from getting their product to it's destination at the proper time; perhaps even the merchandise becomes damaged (and unsalable) in the accident.

I just feel in my bones that Chris is going win this one. Can't stand his sarcastic a55, but I think he's going to win. With Sandy on Mosaic, they need a disaster to lose, and I think that's what going to happen.

Wheee! Speculating can be fun than the real chain of events...

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-11-04, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "These people are idiots, haven't"
they heard of messenger services?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •