The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 2 - Who will leave?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-16-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 2 - Who will leave?"
I haven't seen this topic posted yet, so I will start it now.

Who's Next?

Uh Oh, looks like we're going to be lopsided again. My crystal ball says another male, three letter name.

That means either Wes, 28, Atlanta GA OR Raj, 28, Vail CO.

Any other opinions out there? Let's hear them...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 2 - Who will leave? FSUGUY 09-16-04 1
   RE: Episode 2 - Who will leave? FSUGUY 11-04-04 5
 RE: Episode 2 - Who will leave? kidflash212 09-16-04 2
   It really stinks, but DontGetMeStarted 09-16-04 4
 RE: Episode 2 - Who will leave? rtrader 09-16-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-16-04, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 2 - Who will leave?"
Rob was on the radio today....

he mentioned tonight we'll be shocked and there's some backstabbing..... kinda sounded like the men would be seeing THE DONALD.

other notes from the interview.....
said he put a fight....MB edited out.
sounded a little po'd....

and here's something strange.....

at least 3 times in this interview they mentioned a posibility of being brought back.....huh?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-04-04, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 2 - Who will leave?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-04-04 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

I just remembered I posted the above....

looks like a little spoiler stuff was here....

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-16-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 2 - Who will leave?"
I think its Raj. His feeble attempt to stand out with the red pants, bow tie, clown shoes and walking stick made him look like a big phony. His abrasive personality does not make him a good candidate for the Apprentice - who would want to work for this guy?

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-16-04, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "It really stinks, but"
LAST EDITED ON 09-16-04 AT 06:41 PM (EST)

I agree,
I 'like' the unusual and nonconforming but .. well sheesh he is just plain strange! If he had gone with a super smart Waldo kinda thing w/o the wierd clothes... then I would be thinking he was 'hot' (b/c he is cute but .. well heck he is even to much for me and it's the smart ones that get (got?) me going.. well at least after I started wanting to actually 'talk' to someone..

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-16-04, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 2 - Who will leave?"
My guess is that it's Chris for the offering up the pretty girl for buying ice cream, or maybe Wes.

On the other hand, maybe Trump still a little sore at Kelly for putting the hole in his paper thin wall, so maybe he tells Kelly to take the down elevator.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •