The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/18 Episode Info"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-29-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/18 Episode Info"
Fresh off the presses from NBCMV.COM
THE APPRENTICE --(9:00PM-9:59PM) --(TV-PG)

"Episode No.11"
"The Butt Stops Here" -- The teams compete to be the right fit when Donald Trump assigns them the task of creating an in-store catalogue for Levis jeans. It's all about the butt for Apex as one member tries to hijack an innovative design idea, while a member of Mosaic takes control of the project -- much to everyone's dismay.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/18 Episode Info dtc 10-30-04 1
   RE: 11/18 Episode Info frodo2 10-31-04 5
 RE: 11/18 Episode Info banzai 10-30-04 2
   RE: 11/18 Episode Info jae 10-30-04 3
       His resume looks like a bunch of LA... DontGetMeStarted 10-30-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dtc 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-30-04, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dtc Click to send private message to dtc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/18 Episode Info"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-04 AT 01:20 AM (EST)

that mosaic guy must be kelly, anyone want to bet against me?

and the hijacker is probably raj

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-31-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 11/18 Episode Info"
It's always possible that the mosaic person who takes over is Maria. I've mentioned before that she also has an alpha personality and she bragged about her "home economics" skills. I think it's less her likely than Kelly, if only because autocratic women tend to use manipulation more often than direct authority to get their way. Believe it or not, Maria probably has ovaries in there somewhere.

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-30-04, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/18 Episode Info"
I was checking John's official site
http://www.johnwillenborg.com/resume.html
and I found out that 1 of his task is Levi.
That's strange. So Mr. Trump hired him back for 1 task?

jae 412 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-30-04, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jae Click to send private message to jae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11/18 Episode Info"
>I was checking John's official site
>
>http://www.johnwillenborg.com/resume.html
>and I found out that 1
>of his task is Levi.
>
>That's strange. So Mr. Trump hired
>him back for 1 task?

No, it's just blatant distortion of the truth on his part. He was part of The Apprentice which featured projects for Mattel etc. but he doesn't claim that he actually took part in the Levi's project.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-30-04, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "His resume looks like a bunch of LA BS to me"
his 'big' million $ deal was with a self owned company....and now he wants an on camera position..... hmmm sounds like an actors resume to me...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •