The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Apprentice Episode 7, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice Spoilers/Speculation Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-19-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Apprentice Episode 7, It's Time to Vote!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-04 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

Edited for incorrect date.

Welcome to The Apprentice Voting thread.

The purpose of this thread is to predict who will be fired in this week's (10/21) episode. You have until 5 minutes before the episode starts (EDT).

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's firing IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just highlight and delete the bit where it says "Re: The Apprentice Episode 1, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Rob.

This is important -- in the subject header, please ONLY use names. This avoids confusion and time-wasting to do the tallies. If the title has no name listed, we won't count the ballot.

THE REMAINING CANDIDATES:
Andy
Chris
Elizabeth
Ivana
Jennifer M.
Kelly
Kevin
Maria
Raj
Sandy
Stacy R.
Wes

Already fired:
Bradford (2)
Jennifer C. (4)
John (6)
Pamela (5)
Rob (1)
Stacie J. (3)

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you want to change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Name".

3. Make any other predictions (who will be PM, which team will win the task, etc.) or comments in the body of your message.

4. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! This is a voting thread! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please. Feel free to explain the reasoning behind your vote, though.

5. Have fun!

I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Stacey Shema 10-19-04 1
 RE: The Apprentice Episode 7, It's ... anotherkim 10-19-04 2
 Stacy Bebo 10-19-04 3
 Wes/ivana Angelfood 10-19-04 4
   RE: stacy r dtc 10-20-04 5
 Stacy R. ARnutz 10-20-04 6
 Elizabeth. Estee 10-20-04 7
 Stacy R. Captain_Savem 10-20-04 8
 Kelly Oscirus 10-20-04 9
 Wes djandy 10-20-04 10
 Stacy Pepito 10-20-04 11
 Stacy R Monk 10-20-04 12
 Stacy R Loree 10-20-04 13
 Stacy R Jims02 10-21-04 14
 Stacy AyaK 10-21-04 15
 Stacy CantStandToLook 10-21-04 16
 Tally # 1 ARnutz 10-21-04 17
 Raj xserver 10-21-04 18
 Stacy Reba123 10-21-04 19
 Stacy munson 10-21-04 20
 STACY R. OC TV Fan 10-21-04 21
 Stacy Out4Blood 10-21-04 22
 Final Tally ARnutz 10-21-04 23
   Excellent job, voters! Bebo 10-22-04 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shema 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-19-04, 09:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shema Click to send private message to Shema Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Stacey"
Going on gut instinct and from the preview talking about "waking up on the wrong side of the boardroom."

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-04, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Apprentice Episode 7, It's Time to Vote!"
Stacy.

A girl can hope.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Stacy"
The Donald's comment about not tolerating exaggeration suggests one of the women goes. Maria and Stacy have been two of the biggest offenders in this regard, but Maria is exempt this week, so I'm going with Stacy.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-19-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Wes/ivana"
It's what I've voted every time (so far, that I've voted).

dtc 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-20-04, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dtc Click to send private message to dtc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: stacy r"
who else is so much hated and always talking exaggerated nonsense

10-20-04, 08:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Stacy R."
Going with the majority here. I also think Jenn C.'s pics make things very suspicious!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Elizabeth."
Voting for myself just feels so awkward.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-20-04, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Stacy R."
I think this one has been spoiled. Good job guys!!

The Evolution Continues...

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-20-04, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Kelly"
cuz gi joe was a crappy cartoon

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-20-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Wes"
I think Jen M. assembles a stronger team, and new Mosaic will lose.

Alt: Stacy

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-20-04, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Stacy"
1. Jenn C.'s photo was suspicious.

2. Stacy is a Master Exaggerator.

3. She's gotta go.

Monk 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-20-04, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monk Click to send private message to Monk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Stacy R"
Her story is done.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

10-20-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Stacy R"
I am going with the photos of the booted at the party. And I also hope it's true. I can't stand little Stacy. And next week could we be lucky enough to boot Maria?

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Stacy R"
I just wanted to get this in, so I could say I got one right.

A JSlice 2003 Halloween Special

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Stacy"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-04 AT 11:03 AM (EST)

The women won one last week, but I can't imagine them making it two in a row. Maybe that's why they split the groups up.

New Mosaic is Wes, Andy, Kelly, Stacy R., Sandy and Maria. OK, they're going to lose. Maria is exempt. Stacy and Sandy are incompetent. Trump will end up booting one of them instead of Wes. I'll go with Stacy instead of Sandy, just because Stacy was a leader of the female pack that was targeting Elizabeth.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Stacy"
ohhhhh...we're off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of Oz

That's right , you're fired..get out already

10-21-04, 01:37 PM (EST)
17. "Tally # 1"
LAST EDITED ON 10-21-04 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

ETF: spelling

This is post # 17, this thread consists of 15 votes, 1 very indecisive double vote and 1 vote tally.

Well it seems as if a lot of us agree for once. Here's the current tally:

Stacy - 12
Wes - 2
Elizabeth - 1
Ivana - 1
Kelly - 1

Stacy is our clear choice for this week so far. If she goes to the BR this week it will be her third trip. I read on some other thread somewhere that last season nobody survived a third trip to the BR, so we shall see tonight!

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-21-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Raj"
Just have to be different.

Reba123 42 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reba123 Click to send private message to Reba123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Stacy"
Based on the good evidence. But if I were going on faith I would have suggested Sandy.

And if not for her exemption it would definitely be Maria. I can't wait to see her respond to the shakeup tonight!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-21-04, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Stacy"
I picked her last week based on the Jenn M party photo. Had a 50/50 shot and got it wrong. So, John last week and Stacy this week and that rounds out the Party crew.

OC TV Fan 39 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-04, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OC%20TV%20Fan Click to send private message to OC%20TV%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "STACY R."
I hope she gets a yooge send off tonight!

Out4Blood 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-21-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Out4Blood Click to send private message to Out4Blood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Stacy"
Based on negative footage quantity AND spolier pic thread I started.

10-21-04, 10:02 PM (EST)
23. "Final Tally"
This is post # 23, this thread consists of 20 votes, 1 very indecisive double vote and 2 vote tallies.

Well it seems as if a lot of us agree for once. Here's the current tally:

Stacy - 16
Raj - 1
Wes - 2
Elizabeth - 1
Ivana - 1
Kelly - 1

Won't give it away in THIS thread.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

10-22-04, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Excellent job, voters!"
After two weeks of nothin', we finally got one right. Let's see if we can make it two in a row next week.

Please abide in my words, for my references speak of the truth that is within me.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •