The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trading spouses "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

sandart65 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-21-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sandart65 Click to send private message to sandart65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trading spouses "
I really enjoyed the show.

I was thoroughly disgusted with Tammy's behavior. At first I thought she was really nice, until she showed her real self and started complaining about the coffee, then the daughter's weight and eating habits, not wanting to cook etc. Tammy is a princess who is waited on hand and foot by her sweet mother-in-law, so she thought that this new family would also do that. Well,” news flash honey" in the real world the adults take care of the family not the kids.

I take my hat off to Amela's husband, I think his name is Anthony, he’s a saint and is really trying to keep his cool and "The Princess" is not making it easy with her constant nagging.
Amela's kids are also trying hard to respect Tammy as a "mother" even though she picks on them and just sits around all day complaining.

On the other hand I really like Amela, in the beginning she was awe struck with the Nakamura's house and their lifestyle I thought that was cute, "guess what honey! rich doesn't mean a thing, if you are not nice on the inside". Unlike Tammy, her husband Yuki seems very down to earth. His mother is a wonderful woman, and thank God for her because I don't know what would happen to those kids. Amela and Nana spent time talking, exercising and getting to know each other. Nana, said she was happy to have someone to talk too. Amela also talked to and made a puzzle with the son; my heartache when he said "my mom would never do this with me" I hope my daughter never says something like that about me.
Amela little girl talk with the daughter was sweet and really special.

I hope Amela says that Tammy should take the 50k and have her mindset reconditioned.

I am certain Tammy would want the Biggin's family to spend their 50k on eating healthier and exercise machines.

Let's wait and see...................

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trading spouses canuckcomic2b 07-21-04 1
 RE: Trading spouses Tammy is Evil WEDisney 07-27-04 2
 RE: Trading spouses CantStandToLook 07-28-04 3
   RE: Trading spouses HobbsofMI 07-28-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

canuckcomic2b 2 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-04, 07:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canuckcomic2b Click to send private message to canuckcomic2b Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trading spouses "
I agree with you TOTALLY!

Princess Tammy needs a MAJOR reality check. She lives life with blinders on and seems to think that she should just be able to slide herself into this new situation , yet still get the pampering she has grown accustomed to at home.

What really got to me about her was when she kept saying how she felt that the new family was going to benefit most from her "POSITISM" (which I don't believe is even a word).
She was probably aiming for the word positivism. However,I saw NONE in her attitude. She was negative from the second she got there.

She "couldn't have rap music played at ALL because it gave her a headache". Ok, granted, rap music gives me a headache too but I'm not going to walk into this new home and tell these kids they have to totally change everything they do/like/feel . So what if they only do instant coffee?!?!
DEAL WITH IT BLONDIE! You're not in fantasyland anymore!

I think Anthony and those kids. deserve a medal for putting up with that pampered snob. I don't know how "Nana" and Tammy's husband deal with it either. I'd go nuts.If you don't like the new experience , then you shouldn't have signed up for the show. It's not like you need the money.

I have visions of her telling the new family they should use the prize money to buy an auto coffee machine and send the daughter to a "fat farm" camp so she too can learn how obsess about every single carb she puts into her body(note I said i could see TAMMY saying this-this is NOT MY VIEW-picture me rolling my eyes here)

I really liked Amela . She's down to earth and she has respect.
I think Nana liked her so much because she treated her like an equal rather than the live-in maid which is how Tammy seems to view/treat her. Amela sat down with her and actually talked WITH her instead of AT her.

I also loved the way she spent time with Tammy's kids and really seemed to enjoy it.

The only interactions I saw between Tammy and Amela's kids were to treat them like slaves. She wanted her coffee, then she wanted them to cook her breakfast. Then "spud " had to stand in the closet to keep flippin the breaker because HER hairdryer kept blowing the fuse.She says ,"it happened at least 40 times" Well gee Tammy......TAKE A HINT-your hairdryer is too much for their circuit breaker!

Then there was the whole lunch thing-"Well I just HAVE TO EAT NOW-go out and get me something because I just don't feel like cooking" Who the heck does this woman think she is?????"

I hope they each get to see the tapes of this switch at the end so she can see just what a shrew she was to this family!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

WEDisney 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-04, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WEDisney Click to send private message to WEDisney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trading spouses Tammy is Evil"
I have never seen such a selfish person in all my life. The white trash woman who convinced a professional man to marry her. She is pure white trash and makes believe she is some high society woman. Sorry Tammy you have no class, no style and no clue. You only care for yourself and you would still be driving that truck of yours if you didn’t convince some gullible man to marry you. You need to get a clue.
Mela is a real woman and that is something you will never understand.
Poor Nana is treated like a slave and I wish I could rescue her from that hell they call a home.
Tammy reading the "Internet Email" proves the gullible ignorant nature of you. GET A CLUE you loveless selfish woman.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-04, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trading spouses "
The thing I learned from this show is that you can take a good mother and put her in any household and she'll still be a good mother and the kids will be drawn to her.

Mela was the good mother to the hilt. Tammy was a self-centered snob and she is only lucky that her husband seems to like that in a woman. I couldn't believe that the nicest thing she had to say about Nana getting the money was at least it wouldn't be taxed on their income bracket. WTF would they have needed the money for in the first place. They have everything...Nana deserved the money just for putting up with all their crap but even more because she basically runs that household.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Fellowship of the ..eeh..you get the picture!

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-28-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trading spouses "
Tammy said that she wanted to spend the money on a boat in the begining.

My name is Hobbs of MI and I approve this message!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •