The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

DelinaBell 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

11-30-04, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DelinaBell Click to send private message to DelinaBell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
I have been so angry for the last 24 hrs, thinking about Barbara Gates, that I just had to find somewhere to vent! I am not a dog person, but when she took Bear's face and tried to put it in the puddle of pee, and then smacked him -- All I could think was, "If I was in the same room with that bully when she did that, I would have smacked HER, and buried HER face in a puddle of pee!" Anyone who knows about animals in general, knows that abuse and hitting is NOT the way to teach them anything! She bullied her kids, and terrorized them much the same way. The way she barked at her little girl (who, by the way, was made to look like a little boy -- poor kid), well, Miss Barbara seems to have a LOT of rage inside of her, bursting out of her at the most unexpected times. I hated that woman. Just hated her. I loved Diego and ZZ -- and I felt sorry for them. They were polite to her, and behaved like Southern Gentlemen. I am a Yankee, and if I had to be with that monster on the Bayou for ten seconds -- forget about seven days -- She would have ended up as Gator Chow!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... celinedion1 12-01-04 1
   RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... Kaleel 12-02-04 5
       RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... DelinaBell 12-05-04 8
   RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-21-21 18
 Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser Kaleel 12-01-04 2
   RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... casual labor 12-01-04 3
       RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... realitychick 12-02-04 4
           RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... annielynne42 12-03-04 6
               RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-26-21 27
           RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-26-21 28
       RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-21-21 20
   RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... DelinaBell 12-05-04 7
       RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... Gr8Danexcape 12-08-04 9
           RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... DelinaBell 12-09-04 10
               RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... kristinafit1979 01-04-09 13
           RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-25-21 26
   RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-21-21 19
 RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... eldiab21 12-22-08 11
   RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... kristinafit1979 01-04-09 12
       RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-25-21 24
   RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-25-21 25
 RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... victorxena 02-02-09 14
   RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... catali 04-01-09 15
       RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... CeraFlowers 08-14-09 16
           RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-23-21 21
       RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-23-21 22
   RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-23-21 23
 RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abu... ArnoldKumar123 12-21-21 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-01-04, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail celinedion1 Click to send private message to celinedion1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Well I do agree with you on soe things like mainly the incident with the dog. I couldnt believe tht she did that with the poor dog. I love animals and Im totally against anyone hurting them and when i see someone hurting a animal i will usually say smething to them. When i saw what she did with the dog i wanted to reach my hand into the tv and smack her. She has no respect for anyone but herself. Also i didnt know that he even had a girl i thought that she had two boys, ad yes i also agree with you about her poor children and also her husband has it rough too. I oouldnt believe at how selfish and bitter this woman was. She was all pissy about the money until she got 20 thousand and then she told he kid that he/she has to earn point before he/she could buy the scooter. She jus seemed really bitter with the money and just bitter in general. As for the cajun amily they were nice although i do think that ZZ was rude but for the most part the cajun family was more respectible than she was.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Kaleel 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-02-04, 07:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaleel Click to send private message to Kaleel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
I just wish we could contact the producers of the show and have them enlighten her about proper treatment of dogs (and her kids and husband.) It's ignorant. She thinks she is such an wealth of information and she's an idiot. Now if my kid were in ZZ's place, he would have told her leave the dog alone. ZZ watched and kind of giggled. In my family, there is no hitting or spanking, of people or animals. God, I wonder what she does to her kids if she's that quick to inflict punishment on a helpless little dog. The dog was so sweet it didn't even try to bite her. If you find a way to give input to the producers, I'll be glad to write them about what she did and that they have have an obligation to set her straight. I guess we'd all give her a piece of our minds, but she wouldn't accept it. She's right and the rest of the world is wrong.

She sits there in her huge, beautiful home & I guess just thinks about how uncomfortable she can make everyone around her. Where do they get their money to live that life style. It said she was a stay at home mom.

12-05-04, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DelinaBell Click to send private message to DelinaBell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
If you want to write to the producers of the show, I think it would be best to contact the TV channel -- Fox -- and if you cannot send an email, then call and ask for Viewer Opinions, or Programing Dept., or write a letter and send it in the regular mail. I agree that even if Barbara Gates saw all the things that people are saying, it would not change a thing in her mind, because in her world, she is right and everyone else is wrong. I do not feel at all sorry for her husband, because he is an adult, and he chose to marry her, and is choosing to stay with her and be a total wimp. Guys like that are not MADE to be a wimp by a wife such as Barbara -- they are co-dependents who subconsciously look for eachother, and then the controlling woman becomes worse and worse, the weaker and wimpier the guy gets, and she HATES him for his weak submissive qualities. But she also would not be with a man who she cannot dominate -- it is all in the subconscious -- they are stuck in a pattern -- a dance of co-dependency. A man with the husbands qualities actually feels SAFER and MORE COMFORTABLE with a controlling dominant woman like Barbara, because he doesn't have to decide anything for himself -- Its all up to her. I DO feel sorry for the kids though, and someone who said the little girl probably got her hair cut off because she fussed when she had knots that hurt to be combed out -- I totally agree. That would fit the Barbara Gates mentality to a tee.

ArnoldKumar123 156 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-21, 05:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam celinedion1 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Kaleel 2 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaleel Click to send private message to Kaleel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
RE: Barbara Gates

I have never entered a chat room in my life, but I had to voice my concerns over the treatment of the little dog and her children and husband. I AM a dog lover. I have two German Shepherds and they both have been through obedience training. Plus I've had the trainer to come to my home to work on a couple of behaviors.

Dogs do not have a sense of time like humans do. So, unless, you catch them in the act, it means nothing to them. If you see them begin to stiff or start to potty, grab them up and take them outside. When Barbara dragged that dog across the floor, rubbed it's nose in urine (and you may remember she did it TWICE) and then she HIT it, I was furious! And she is an animal rights activist??? God help us all. She is being cruel to animals.

With all the resources available, how can she be using a method our grandparents used when they didn't know better? She touts what an animal lover she is and by her treatment of that dog, she needs to be visited by the SPCA for animal cruelty. How can she be so ignorant of how to train a dog. She said to ZZ, "We'll it has to learn somehow." She could have injured it. By pulling on a dog's collar you can damage their vertebrae or their throats. There are special collars and leashes that won't harm a dog. One is rather like a harness for a horse, so that no pressure is on either of these areas. It's called a Gentle Leader, I believe.

There is a decent amount of time involved in house training a dog. As puppies you take them out a LOT and praise them when they go potty. Praise is SO important in every phase of training your dog. They learn quickly.

Most people now use a kennel for puppies, one that is big enough for the dog to move around in. It's not punishment. You say to the dog "kennel up." You should have toys and a confortable blanket in there. You can also put some water in it and a couple of treats, things to chew. The kennel is mainly used when you are not going to be home. Dogs doesn't like to soil their kennel, so they wait. Puppies do not have large bladders & can't hold urine very long, so don't leave puppies in there for long periods of time. When you get home, take them outside immediately and they will need to go by then. A kennel also protects playful puppies from hurting themselves. My dogs now never use the kennel. They "tell" me when they need to go out.

You NEVER hit your dog. You want your dog to love and trust you, not be cowed and subservient. You want them to walk proudly, ears up and "smiling" (dog lovers will know what I mean.) "NO" is used only in extreme circumstances. I can talk to my dogs in a normal voice and they do what I ask. One even responds to silent commands ex., cross you chest like you are saying the Pledge of Allegiance--that means come.

When training a dog (for any behavior) you usually begin with treats coupled with LOTS of praise in a happy voice. If Barbara were to train a dog, it would be a horrible for the dog and it would lead a miserable life. This information is NOT hard to come by, so I find Barbara's treatment of a helpless animal deplorable.

On to the kids and husband. She pretty much treats them the same way as the dog. She gives them evil looks. When the little girl was happy about the Jacuzzi tub and giggled with happiness and said, "I put that in there for you mommy" she glared at her and said, "It's not FUNNY!" The child said, "I thought you would like it." How sad for that child and her self-esteem. (And I don't get the having her look like a boy thing either.) She seems more like the "Mommie Dearest" type to me. Then she is soon baby talking her husand into adding a shower to it. Gag! No one but her had the right to speak. She acted nuts when the husband got the money for the orchard. It was so accusatory, "Just WHAT did you tell her???!!!" He said nothing. Poor man. He said something like, "What's hers is hers and what's ours is hers."

Barbara learned NOTHING. I hope her family did. At least they can see there is a better, kinder life available to them. She has mental issues. At the very least, she has some personality disorders. They need family counseling. Her kids won't love her or know how to love. I wish the show, "Trading Spouses" would give her the comments the audience has made and do something to help them mentally. $50,000 is not going to help that family. I wish they had been given 1/2 of it in counseling. She cries over nothing. And she says ZZ is "depressed."

casual labor 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-01-04, 07:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail casual%20labor Click to send private message to casual%20labor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
I know exactly why the girl had that haircut. It's because combing out a little girls hair takes alot of time, effort and patience. (I know, believe me!) It hurts to comb out the knots if you don't have a gentle touch. The little girl probably cried or fussed and....whack...off came the hair.

Either that or they bought the "Flobie" for the whole family.

realitychick 200 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-02-04, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitychick Click to send private message to realitychick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Take Barbara and rub her nose in tofu.

The editing from the week prior made it look like she hit ZZ not the dog.

I swear the woman needs preservatives and protein to calm her body's imbalances. What a pushover for a husband...I guess it's easy when he can't fight back. Water and salad. What a great diet...for inmates!

annielynne42 53 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-03-04, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annielynne42 Click to send private message to annielynne42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
I couldn't believe this woman, errr I mean NUT CASE! She needs , desperately, to see a "shrink". I hope, somehow, she sees this forum or the producers make her aware of how real people feel about her treatment of others & of animals that she claims to revere. Her husband needs to grow a backbone & set her straight or take the poor kids & run as far away as they can. ZZ does need to learn a little respect, but all & all, he & his family were, really, nice, respectful people. One more thing about Barbara, I couldn't believe she has all these friends. Two minutes in her presence, & I'd have to get out of Dodge!!!

12-26-21, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam annielynne42 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

12-26-21, 11:52 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam realitychick Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

12-21-21, 03:12 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam casual labor Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

12-05-04, 11:33 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
There is a great show on National Geographic Channel called "THE DOG WHISPERER." It stars a man in L.A. called Caesar Milan, who is not a Trainer -- He is a dog Behaviorist, and he "rehabilitates dogs" and "trains their owners." He says it is all about being strong, consistant, and confident with the dog, and setting limits -- He says the dog has to view the owner as the PACK LEADER, and in gaining that respect, you gain the obedience of the dog. He does not use treats or any kind of special praise at all. He is very kind, and very firm, and quiet. He says for a dog to be well behaved, first comes limit-setting, then comes exercise in the form of daily walks on a leash, and then comes affection. He says, for example, when a dog is scared, if you pet it and try to calm it down, you are actually rewarding the dog, and reinforcing that fear and that behavior. It is a VERY GOOD, and VERY INFORMATIVE show. As I said before, I am not a dog person (I am a cat rescue person who has rescued a few dogs along the line though, because I refuse to look the other way when I see any animal in need or running loose), but I find that show fascinating. Caesar is considered the top behaviorist in California, and he has even worked with celebrities dogs, and he has a pack of dogs of his own, all rescued from terrible places -- All different kinds, mostly Pitbulls and other strong dogs. I wish Barbara Gates would go for training at Caesars doggie bootcamp!

Gr8Danexcape 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Gr8Danexcape Click to send private message to Gr8Danexcape Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Woops!

Just in reference to the 'Dog Whisperer':

Rehabilitating dogs with behaviour problems is a noble endeavour; one with few rewards and a great deal of personal sacrifice. (I know...I've been rehabilitating aggressive dogs for years.)

But there are many who find the techniques used by this particular gentleman to be coercive (even abusive at times) and sometimes downright dangerous. (Using his dominance theory, he counselled the owner of an aggressive Labrador Retriever to physically dominate the dog. In doing so, the owner was attacked by the dog.) (As many as one third of dog owners bitten by their own dogs admitted to physically punishing the dog immediately prior to being bitten.)

When deciding if something is good, bad or innocuous, I would hope that every ethical person would discard prestige, title, and outward influence, in favour of their own observations, beliefs, ethics, the results they personally witness, and their own common sense.

Many, many people possess a great deal of influence, despite evidence that this influence is not justified. This may or may not be the case here.

Some may be comfortable with this man's methodology. Some may not. Others may not be aware of the concerns. I say, just look at how the dogs are treated and what you believe is fair and appropriate treatment of a voiceless dog. (i.e. Would you do this to a 3-year-old child who couldn't speak english? Would you do this to the dog if there were witnesses?)

Each of us will have our own boundaries and our own moral compasses. Some may feel the ends justifies the means. Others know that meeting aggression with aggression typically escalates those problem behaviours.

Just a heads up.

12-09-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
<<(i.e. Would you do this to a 3-year-old child who couldn't speak english? Would you do this to the dog if there were witnesses?)>>

YES -- I have never seen Caesar do anything that seemed cruel at all. Infact, when I see anyone in public treating their dog badly, I SAY SOMETHING, loud and clear. I think abusing animals is not only illegal, it is unacceptable, and I will not look the other way when I see any animal treated badly -- same goes for kids. I have seen Caesar being confident and firm, and always consistant -- Maybe you saw some show that I didn't see, it appears you are referring to some other side of Caesar that I never saw.

<<Others know that meeting aggression with aggression typically escalates those problem behaviours.>>

I have NEVER seen him aggressive or abusive with ANY dogs. I have never seen him strike a dog, but if you are referring to holding the dog from the back of the head, as he did with the vicious Nunu, to make it simulate the way a dominant dog holds another dog down until it stops trying to dominate the Alpha -- I don't see that as being aggressive or abusive, and I see nothing wrong with it. He is not hitting them, and it works, from what I have seen on his show, and other shows that have recently done reports about the work he does. If he is aggressive and bad to the dogs, then his VERY LARGE pack of formerly abused and neglected Pit bulls, Rottis, Dobermans, and all other types would surely have eaten him by now -- they are a huge pack.

kristinafit1979 11 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-09, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kristinafit1979 Click to send private message to kristinafit1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Ceaser is GREAT with dogs! HE has worked wonders with families.

12-25-21, 05:38 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Gr8Danexcape randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

12-21-21, 05:34 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Kaleel randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

eldiab21 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-08, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eldiab21 Click to send private message to eldiab21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
thank you ... my partner and i have never been so undone by any episode of our favorite show - trading spouses, before. Reading on line about this Barbara Gates person , she seems to believe that editing, and not her shocking behavior, seem to where the problem lies. I think she is probably much worse in the confines of her own home. I mean most people are on their BEST behavior for the camera - right?? - I would be, and I would be willing to bet that if there had been any "editing" that had been done to portray her badly , it was probably on the urging of the poor men and woman that had to spend that week with her shooting the show. She is frightening and so angry - I would hope that a television portrayal like this might cause her to take a good look at her self and maybe get some therapy or tranquilizers... but from the looks of, it this vegan- nazi is a hard boiled (rotten) egg. BTW .... I hadn't heard of any conclusive research linking hamburgers to cancer, but I did notice that Barbara smokes ... I guess it's all what she makes it.

kristinafit1979 11 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-09, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kristinafit1979 Click to send private message to kristinafit1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
I saw that episode; she was hard on the boy and she did hit the dog, but I don't know if I would call her a dog abuser and she did like animals. She was a little weird and controlling with her own kids and that young boy. She told the Cagean mom that she didn't spend enough time with her kids when she didn't really have any way of knowing that, I don't think, being she spent time with the husband, not her. I didn't notice she had a daughter either, but they it was along time ago, so maybe I forgot.
I liked that boy and she should have respected him, as he is not her own child, not that she shouldn't respect her own kid as well.

12-25-21, 04:59 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam kristinafit1979 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

12-25-21, 05:21 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam eldiab21 Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

victorxena 2 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-09, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail victorxena Click to send private message to victorxena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Just saw the rerun so this is a little late. That Barbara Gates is the most miserable anal retentive idiot I have ever seen. She is like a cartoon/caricature of everything you hear about California people. What a rude, hypocritical, smug, self-centered bunch of imbeciles! When she said "California Cuisine" I have never laughed harder in a long time. I can't wait to go to Mandina's tomorrow and have a nice bowl of turtle soup w/ the Sherry, & Soft shelled crab meuniere. Follow it up with a Porterhouse for dinner just to get the bad taste of this pitiful excuse for a human being out of my system.

catali 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-09, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catali Click to send private message to catali Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
I just caught the rerun and this Barbara Gates person has been troubling me for a few days. Let me just say, this woman is a FREAK. I am also an animal rights activist and a vegan. But you know what, I don't degrade people who choose to eat meat. Barbara is so into herself and she doesn't know anything. Her treatment of the dog was sickening. Her treatment of Diego and ZZ was horrible.

Oh yeah, and Barb, here's a hint:

Monkeys. Not monkies. They must not teach that in California.

CeraFlowers 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-09, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CeraFlowers Click to send private message to CeraFlowers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
This would be the second rerun I had caught! This woman Barbara is by far the biggest idiot and hypicrate I have seen on T.V. I don't ever do this but this woman pissed me off! The cancer preventing veggie burgers then goes and smokes a cigerette! Classic!! She gives woman a bad name and vegans a bad name! I hope she got to see herself on television and realizes that thousands of people with the same opinion of her are right and for the sake of her family and friends she just keeps her mouth shut for the rest of her life!

12-23-21, 04:54 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam CeraFlowers randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

12-23-21, 04:26 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam catali Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

12-23-21, 05:00 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam victorxena Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

12-21-21, 04:59 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Barbara Gates, Dog & Child Abuser"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam DelinaBell randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •