The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Biggins Family"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

reversehalo 300 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-02-04, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail reversehalo Click to send private message to reversehalo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Biggins Family"
was on another reality show last night-Renovate my Family. I guess this show is a spin off of Trading Spouses because it used some of the same clips. The show was 2 hours and not that interesting but they did get a new house.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Biggins Family Puffy 09-09-04 1
   RE: Biggins Family CantStandToLook 09-09-04 2
       RE: Biggins Family Agman2 02-23-16 4
   RE: Biggins Family ArnoldKumar123 12-05-21 6
 RE: Biggins Family Agman2 03-26-15 3
 RE: Biggins Family ArnoldKumar123 12-05-21 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Puffy 6693 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Biggins Family"

Some of the money they got from Trading Spouses was supposed to go toward fixing up their house. Also, they were supposed to be "surprised" at the YMCA gym. Hidden cameras and all. If they were supposed to be "surprised", why was Mrs. Biggins WEARING A MICROPHONE BATTERY on her waist?

Handcrafted at midnight by RollDDice

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-04, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Biggins Family"
Good catch puffy. I'll have to look at my tape again and see that. I taped the show and watched parts of it but I still haven't gotten around to watching the whole thing yet.

I wonder what it does to their property value though, seeing as the house would be in the same class neighborhood as their old house.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
If he drew a rainbow, I would have thought he was a twelve-year-old girl.~Debs FLOM Summary

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-23-16, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Biggins Family"
I can't stand to look at that show.

ArnoldKumar123 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-21, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Biggins Family"
Helo I found Ur Awesom nam Puffy randomly So I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-26-15, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Biggins Family"
Another example of "non reality" reality TV.

ArnoldKumar123 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-05-21, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ArnoldKumar123 Click to send private message to ArnoldKumar123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Biggins Family"
Helo I found Ur awesom Nam reversehalo Randomly so I am Curious if U hav Books, Games, Internets, Musics, Radios, Stereos, Televisions, Etc in ur Posesion becuz I hav Questions about Vague Events Etc?(~~~~).

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •