The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"URGENT Wife Swap USA Episode Info ..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

amazon74 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-18-12, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amazon74 Click to send private message to amazon74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"URGENT Wife Swap USA Episode Info ..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-12 AT 09:06 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-18-12 AT 09:04 PM (EST)

$50AUD finders fee for the episodes/s!!!I am trying to track down a Wife Swap USA episode where the parents leave the eldest child to cook and clean and take care of the younger siblings. The mother, also, from memory, took 1.5hrs each morning to get ready. The kids walked to the bus stop. I may even be getting 2 episodes mixed up. I think it may have been series 4 or 5. I urgently need to track this down and have searched everywhere to no avail..... Would be so happy if you can help Fee payable by #####..

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: URGENT Wife Swap USA Episode In... dabo 02-18-12 1
   RE: URGENT Wife Swap USA Episode In... amazon74 02-19-12 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-18-12, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: URGENT Wife Swap USA Episode Info ..."
Welcome aboard, 50001. Can you check out this site?
http://www.tv.com/shows/wife-swap/episodes/
no charge.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

amazon74 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-19-12, 03:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amazon74 Click to send private message to amazon74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: URGENT Wife Swap USA Episode Info ..."
Thanks Dabo I did find this site but unfortunately it doesn't look like they have any of the episodes to play and from the brief synopsis of each I cant tell which is which Thanks for your reply and welcome though
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •