The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Wife Swap."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-11, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Wife Swap."
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-11 AT 10:34 PM (EST)

...I guess we could get lucky. There's every chance the world will end before the premiere date.

Actually, there's every chance the world could end because of the premiere.

...okay, I can do this. I survived the worst offerings VH1 had to offer. Which is admittedly part of the problem...

We're looking at five episodes, all of which ABC will air without mercy unless the newest group of bigots with a 'Family' label decides this is an attempt to inflict spouse-trading law into our society. 'Wife swap' is about as much a misleading statement as 'celebrity' here: in all cases, the supposedly-famous will be the ones trading places. However, what pretty much all of them are famous for is reality shows. Most of these are veterans. Admirals on the good ship We Have Nowhere Else To Go.

The episodes and pairs break down into categories, assigned as follows:

Possibly Tolerable:

Mick Foley & Antonio Sabato Jr.
Niecy Nash & Tina Yothers

Awkward:

Tracey Gold & Carnie Wilson

Heat Death Of Universe

Gary Busey & Ted Haggard
Dee Snyder & Flavor Flav

I'd like to move the Long Count up now, please.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Gold/Wilson. Estee 01-03-12 1
   RE: Gold/Wilson. PepeLePew13 01-03-12 2
       RE: Gold/Wilson. Estee 01-03-12 3
       RE: Gold/Wilson. PepeLePew13 01-03-12 4
 Synder/Flav Estee 01-11-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-03-12, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Gold/Wilson."
Well, if they wanted to use their 'sneak preview' airing to lure in people looking for giant fights, controversial stances, and riots out to the parking lot, they wasted their chance. (Although to be fair, they got all their quotas in on the preceding while Ben's non-romancers were still getting out of the cars.) If they were looking to get rid of the most boring episode at the latest hour, mission quite possibly accomplished. I forced myself through the first twenty minutes before my attention wandered off in search of a book.

Of course, tonight's Haggard/Busey. Boring may still be present. But sanity won't. And that's just Haggard.

I'm tempted to watch in the hopes of seeing someone hit him, but honestly, what are my odds?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-12, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Gold/Wilson."
Wow, where did those giant caterpillars masquerading as eyebrows come from on the Haggard boy?

And? Now I had no idea whatsoever that Ted Haggard is Seann William Scott's father - they've got the same duck face and I was half-expecting Ted to spew out obscenities in every other word like Stifler did on 'American Pie'.

01-03-12, 10:54 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Gold/Wilson."
Do not question the eyebrows, for they are the medium through which his father's deity speaks.

I can see how Haggard would have been able to hold a church together. He has a certain natural charisma which works very well up until the moment you start listening to what's actually coming out of his mouth. Seeing he and Busey at the same table comes close to being your very own instantaneous You Can Only Commit One contest. Which one will do more damage by being left to run around in public? Choose carefully!

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

01-03-12, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Gold/Wilson."
Yow, that last bit where the couples met up and talked... that was bizarre. Gary, Ted and Gayle are a perfect match for each other, which fits in perfectly with Ted's lifestyle. The very last bit with Gary absentmindedly putting his hand on Steffanie's breast succinctly wrapped things up on the episode.

01-11-12, 03:31 PM (EST)
5. "Synder/Flav"
Many of the women on Flav's various Of Love series were sent to the generic mansion by central casting, had no idea who they were there to romance, and basically only stayed around in the hopes of collecting as much camera time and weak celebrity as possible.

Last night pretty much proved that as far as motivations for being in his presence goes, it's either that or a kid.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •