The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The strict Baptists vs the Punk Rock Christians"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dianne2us 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-01-12, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dianne2us Click to send private message to Dianne2us Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The strict Baptists vs the Punk Rock Christians"
This one really surprised me. Sorry, I don't know their names but it was the Baptist family. The husband had an invisible stick up his butt, the wife was nice, pain, and a bob hairstyle. There was a daughter Britney who had to do all the work and a son that did nothing but take out the garbage.

I expected the punk family to be really rude but on the contrary they were all so nice, (although I think they need a more structured school scheduled. What a nice husband and the kids couldn't have been sweeter.

It was the Conservative Christian husband that was the horrible one. I am a Conservative Baptist as well and that man dropped the ball for our team. What a perfect example of how a Christian should NOT behave. I hope he's embarrassed at seeing the show, because I'm embarrassed for him. As far as the daughter Britney, she was a sweetie, but the boy (who they treat like a prince) was the only child that was disrespectful. The Punk mom shouldn't have had to ask him twice to take out the garbage. If he was my child I would be embarrassed at how he behaved. Little goodie two shoes who ratted to dad!

Anyway that man infuriated me more than anyone on that show has done in a while and I don't believe the follow-up that he had changed and was doing some cooking. America isn't that ignorant.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •