The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rebecca Blackburn"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

sawilson 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-06-08, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sawilson Click to send private message to sawilson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rebecca Blackburn"
How lazy and disgusting can one person be? I just saw the show with her husband Tom and Jay Johnson, the drill instructor/Dallas cowboys trainer and I was embarrassed for her children. She is one of the laziest people I have ever seen on the show. I really hope she reads these boards. Her husband needs to grow a pair and kick her fat a$$ to the curb. She is sickening. Couldn't even wash a dish without falling ill, lose 50 lbs, maybe that would help. Hey Rebecca, ever heard of a vegetable or a sit-up??? I doubt it. You were a disgrace to Tennessee, hope you're proud of how embarrassing you must have been to your husband and your children. You're Sick!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rebecca Blackburn kristinafit1979 01-01-09 1
   RE: Rebecca Blackburn RhapsodyMoon 07-21-09 2
       RE: Rebecca Blackburn robd 08-10-09 3
 RE: Rebecca Blackburn sixziggylong 04-06-10 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kristinafit1979 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-01-09, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kristinafit1979 Click to send private message to kristinafit1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rebecca Blackburn"
Was she the mother on the episode where one mom was white and married to a black man and the other was black and married to a white man and the white mother waited on her husband when the black mother's husband waited on her?
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RhapsodyMoon 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-21-09, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RhapsodyMoon Click to send private message to RhapsodyMoon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rebecca Blackburn"
LAST EDITED ON 07-21-09 AT 07:32 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-21-09 AT 07:28 PM (EST)

Hi Kristina,

This was a different episode than the one you were thinking of. Rebecca Blackburn was the kind of heavy set white woman who seemed very bossy and selfish to her 370 lb husband, Tony (who was also white). Tony was an ex DJ who quit DJ’ing 7 years previously to be an assistant to her and her self-tanning business which they ran from home. He seemed to be at her beck and call while she slept in, then worked till 1:00, and then watched her soaps leaving tony to answer the phones for the business. Tony seemed to do just about everything else around the house, but she seemed to think she did 50 percent of everything. She seemed proud of herself for having a "type A" personality, and came across as being superior to her husband who did not. She also seemed to think she was extremely involved in her kid’s life, but according to her daughter, who was also interested in cheer leading, had only come to see her perform twice.

She swapped with the Johnson's an inter-racial couple who met in the military and ran their business and their lives like boot camp. Her name was Lin and her husband Jay was black and was an ex-drill Sergeant. At the time of the airing Jay was the fitness trainer for the Dallas Cowboy Cheer Leaders. During the swap Rebecca did pretty much what we had seen her do at home. She really just didn't participate at all the first week claiming to be too sick. The second week she mostly sat on the sofa and barked out orders like we saw her do at home (and which she was still doing at the end of the episode). Jay, the Drill Sgt, took everything she could dish out to him like a champ. When he confronted her about her lack of involvement and lack of doing anything but flap her jaws, she became upset and threatened to walk off the show.

Meanwhile Lin gets Tony to see a Dr. about his weight affecting his ability to possibly see his children grow up because he had heart disease in the family. He started working out. And got him back to doing his radio show which he was great at and he loved it and was offered a job if he wanted to come back. He said he would be back the next day, but this never happened because Rebecca didn't want her husband to change. She did not seem supportive of Tony trying to take care of his health. Tony would just sigh, and roll his eyes and shuffle along doing her bidding. Her panties must be lined with $'s.

The Johnson's seemed like a pretty great couple who embraced the experience and seemed to become more compromising, understanding and balanced.

I can only hope that the Blackburn's home life has improved…for all of their sakes. I usually like to think that even the people who are resistant to change will be more open to change after they see themselves in living color and become embarrassed and horrified by their own behavior. I hope this is the case here, but I am afraid she will just blame it on the show and editing.

robd 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-09, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail robd Click to send private message to robd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rebecca Blackburn"
OMG, look Rebecca obviously isnt gonna change, shes not a happy person and misery loves company. Its just so sad because the guy Tony is such a good guy just fell in love with someone who manipulates him into living how she wants to. He really needs to kick her sorry a** to the curb and go back to being a DJ, a lot of women would be glad to have him, although they would probably want him to act more manly, but he has a good heart and his wife is just horrible, lazy and thinks the earth revolves around her. Tony cant live his life for someone else, life is too short and just becasue shes miserable doesnt mean he has to be. They really made great progress when the other wife was there with tony, and omg i know he wishes he had a wife like her instead of the one he has, gosh i feel so bad for the guy. Maybe he's just trying to stay around for their daughter but in the long run its gonna be bad for her too, if she is seeing this is how marriage is supposed to be miserable and one person doing everything no help whatsoever, a disgrace. He needs to leave her and let her sulk in her own pile of pity alone. He's a happy person, and shes not. Poor old rebecca yea right.

sixziggylong 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-10, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sixziggylong Click to send private message to sixziggylong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rebecca Blackburn"
This episode is so infurating. Rebecca has got to be one of the lowest forms of humans I have seen. Her poor husband is so beat down by her. He could grow tremendously getting out from under neath her thumb and telling her to ##### off, and take care of himself, work doing what he loves, and raise his baby. It is not healthy to do any of the crap she does to him. There is no shame in therapy either. You can see he has tremendous qualities that are being smothered by her evilness. I never did think that the term "good for nothing" could apply to anyone....until I saw this episode. Faking being sick was ridiculous.

I loved the other couple.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •