The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone still watching this? There is a new season going on now!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-11-08, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone still watching this? There is a new season going on now!"
I've been taping them and watching them on Saturday mornings while I'm waking up with my am coffee. I have to say, they are fairly entertaining, and seeem to have more of a heart-warming story attached this season then the seasons before.

At least, last night's Southern Belle vs. The Weight Lifter Lady did. It had me laughing and crying and wanting to reach into the screen and drop-kick that snotty Southern Boy! He obviously is very spoiled and a bit overbearing, to say the least.

I just think it's really interesting to see how people in different parts of the coutry, or even next door, live such varied lives. You just never know. And it always amazes me how offensive that 'life' can be to someone else. Guess that's what the entire premise of this show is about, right?

Anyway, just wondering if anyone is still watching. I've enjoyed the first 2 of the season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone still watching this? The... Colonel Zoidberg 10-12-08 1
 RE: Anyone still watching this? The... trustory10 12-23-08 2
 RE: Anyone still watching this? The... kristinafit1979 01-01-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

10-12-08, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone still watching this? There is a new season going on now!"
Just don't go out into the woods because you'll get eaten by a coyote - seriously, WTF? It's as if the offbeat families seem the most normal. At least they do what they enjoy rather than being wrapped up in rules, fears, and authority. Frankly, if I have a daughter who wants to power-lift, the only thing I'll tell her is "Don't hurt yourself."

As for Fairy Godmother's husband...that guy wouldn't crack a smile if you told him 90 minutes of the funniest jokes in the world and threw every bit of humorous stuff his way. People like that are just...ugh. I see why power-lifter mom was bored stiff. It makes me wonder why these families agree to do this except for the money - especially after they might get sent to some really loopy houses.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trustory10 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-23-08, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trustory10 Click to send private message to trustory10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone still watching this? There is a new season going on now!"
what a strange show that was

kristinafit1979 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-01-09, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kristinafit1979 Click to send private message to kristinafit1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone still watching this? There is a new season going on now!"
I love this show; I still watch it and I also watch the re-runs often. I used to watch "Trading Spouses" and it was a great show! They cancelled it a few years ago and I was so happy when I found this one. I like a show where they teach people something. Every family learns something. I did not like the Yeal mother; she was so mean to the Tree House mother. Sure they lived an unusal and very sheltered life isolated from people, but they were also a nice loving family.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •