The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wife swap episde with tree house family vrs Yeal parents"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

kristinafit1979 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-31-08, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kristinafit1979 Click to send private message to kristinafit1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wife swap episde with tree house family vrs Yeal parents"
I hated the Yeal parents! I hated the way they treated the Vermont tree house mother! She at least tried to go with the flow and follow his rules (maybe she shouldn't have fallen asleep but perhaps she didn't mean it), but the father just complained and degraded her the whole time! Meanwhile, what kind of parents were they? The father is home all day but puts his kids in Day Care! Do you think he made her work those long hours or she wanted to? And I give a lot of credit to the tree house family! It takes a strong person to live a life like that! You have to have good survival skills and be used to living a life with very little lugdory (excuse my spelling) and its probably very cold there! However, I do think that both families gave what the other needed. Maybe the tree house children could have used a little time in public with other people (not necessarly Day Care but time with other kids) and the Yeal kids could have used more freedom. I think its great that people learn from the show and they take what they like out of the other family and leave what they don't like!
But I wanted to smack (not literally) that yeal mother when she yelled at the tree house mom!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •