The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wife Swap-Hoover/Meeks"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

lafogosa 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-07, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lafogosa Click to send private message to lafogosa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wife Swap-Hoover/Meeks"
I have to say that both of these families are way over the edge.

They both need some improvement.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wife Swap-Hoover/Meeks Spanky68 02-12-07 1
   RE: Wife Swap-Hoover/Meeks nazpink 02-13-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-07, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wife Swap-Hoover/Meeks"
LAST EDITED ON 02-12-07 AT 11:07 PM (EST)

well everyone on this show needs improvement, right?

I've only watched 3 or 4 episodes of this stuff. But tonight had a local interest for me. And every time I watch this show, I see some moron that is on it saying "how can you ask me to change (fill in the blank of their life here)? That's just how we are!"

Duh! If you're on the show it's because the producers see you as flaky in some way. And you have to assume that they will pair you up with your polar opposite.

I thought the Hoover guy was very rude to the Meeks woman. And I thought that the Meeks man was horribly offensive in asking the Hoover woman to sing the lyrics he knew she couldn't/wouldn't.

I do give them both big props though for seeing that they could put themselves through a little more than they were used to doing in order to make life better for their families.

I would NEVER want to be a part of this show. Ever.

edited to fix a name problem.

Flashy sig by RollDdice
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-13-07, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wife Swap-Hoover/Meeks"
I too would never want to be on this show. I, as well as my family, is what t.v. land would consider to be "boring"....we are certainly not entertainers so one of the two would more than likely take place: we would be unfairly edited or have to switch places with an outrageous family. I myself can never wrap my head around why others do this show and are baffled by what they are asked to change or what viewers percieve. It's almost too whinny. Why not just give the whole story rather than go on a rant?

I too thought that both families were rather extreme. I did get a kick how the little girl said that she wanted to be a lady and therefore would not wear pants all while digging for gold and flicking it....lol...it was definately good timing. In my opinion the religious family has their right to their opinions and lifestyle but I felt mom should allow herself more of a break. God would not be upset if she asked her husband to accept some slack once in awhile. I also thought it was rude for the new mom to take the cradle out of the home and into the street. I'm not down with anyone's personal belongings being ruined and who knows what sentimental value was on that cradle. Removing it from the room would have been efficient and respectable. But I have the feeling it was all for show anyway.

The rock family definately needs to give the kids more attention. It's great that the kids are independent but at 6 and 5 they really shouldn't have to be that independent. I wasn't too keen with all the drinking, especially around the children. I really hope, for the children's sake, that it was edited to look worse than what it was.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •