The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"About the Family From Oregon!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

bossygrl27 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-03-07, 02:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bossygrl27 Click to send private message to bossygrl27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"About the Family From Oregon!!!"
Oh my word... I would just like to apologize to all out there watching this show, the family from Oregon made me embarresed to be from this state I came from a much smaller town than Grants Pass and I have never heard anyone speak about or to people the way that discrase to people every where did. The comments she made about gays, hispanics, children ect...ect..ect and on and on she never had anything constructive to say the whole show,and it was absolutly ridiculous. Shame on her and her family for treating people and each other that way. She says she from Oregon we don't have that there??? Oregon is one of the most liberal states that I know of. And in my opinion the women partners are the best parents I have seen, they whole heartdley love there children and there children are happy and balanced. I just want everyone to know that not all people from Oregon act like arrogant tralier trash we are warm and caring unlike this freak of nature. She is the reason there is so much hate in this world. Keep on truckin lady partners you are doing a great job !!!!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! AshLanie 02-03-07 1
 RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! melnurse 02-03-07 2
   RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! nazpink 02-04-07 3
       RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! Jadens Mommy 02-05-07 4
           RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! nazpink 02-05-07 5
               RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! peppergirl54 02-06-07 6
                   RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! nazpink 02-06-07 7
                       RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! DedeV 02-10-07 11
                       RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! batts 02-10-07 13
                   RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! vigro 02-06-07 8
 RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! armywiffe 02-10-07 9
 RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! DedeV 02-10-07 10
   RE: About the Family From Oregon!!! peppergirl54 02-10-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-03-07, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
>Oh my word... I would just
>like to apologize to all
>out there watching this show,
>the family from Oregon made
>me embarresed to be from
>this state I came from
>a much smaller town than
>Grants Pass and I have
>never heard anyone speak about
>or to people the way
>that discrase to people every
>where did. The comments she
>made about gays, hispanics, children
>ect...ect..ect and on and on
>she never had anything constructive
>to say the whole show,and
>it was absolutly ridiculous. Shame
>on her and her family
>for treating people and each
>other that way. She says
>she from Oregon we don't
>have that there??? Oregon is
>one of the most liberal
>states that I know of.
>And in my opinion the
>women partners are the best
>parents I have seen, they
>whole heartdley love there children
>and there children are happy
>and balanced. I just want
>everyone to know that not
>all people from Oregon act
>like arrogant tralier trash we
>are warm and caring unlike
>this freak of nature. She
>is the reason there is
>so much hate in this
>world. Keep on truckin lady
>partners you are doing a
>great job !!!!!!!

Wow, people from Oregon are warm and caring and don't act like arrogant trailer trash? Yep, real warm and caring.

Acting like arrogant trailer trash?

Exactly what is acting like arrogant trailer trash?

The many senior citizens who live in trailers throughout the SW?

The millionaires who pay millions to buy into an exclusive trailer park for the rich and famous?

The poor person who can only afford an inexpensive trailer on inexpenive land?

Warm and caring? I didn't see it on the show and didn't see it in your post.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

melnurse 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-03-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail melnurse Click to send private message to melnurse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
I am not surprised to know that there are people from Oregon with open minds. I am sorry for you, that a woman who is so hateful and mean had to represent your state! How sad that people feel that way about others!

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-04-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
First off, every state or hometown has a ##### like that woman....it doesn't necessarily reflect upon all of the citizens attitudes from that location.

I truly feel sorry for the Oregon mom...I couldn't imagine being that miserable every second of my life. Clearly, that's the problem with this woman. I don't think she has a kind word for anyone, not even her own children and that is sad. The dad is just as bad....these two really are a match made in heaven....too bad they got the gift to reproduce. There daughter's don't even know the meaning of unconditional love, support, security or comfort. Everything is a battle and insult. Oh, and just a word to anyone who comes on here saying that they are these people or know them and start whinning about editing.....I think it would be hard to edit this level of misery and disrespect.

As for the same sex couple...I don't see an issue with their lifestyle. In my opinion, they love and care for each other as well as their children. The people who have problems with same sex relationships should really stop whinning......cause I don't see these people giving a care about same family marriages and relationships (that's what should truly be outlawed).

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-05-07, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
What exactly should be outlawed?

02-05-07, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
Incestous relationships....I mean the same people that complain about same sex relationships seem to overlook family interbreeding or the fact that in some states a minor can marry a much older adult with parental permission. I'm just saying, if people want to talk morals then they should be looking at these issues.

peppergirl54 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-06-07, 08:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peppergirl54 Click to send private message to peppergirl54 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
My only comment is this: I live very close to the border, and though I feel bad that these people go through what they do to make a new life for themselves and their families, many do not understand what border towns have gone through because of the many illegals who have come over, had babies, needed health care, etc.

We have literally seen our health care decline in huge amounts because of illegal aliens-one of our largest and best staffed trauma facilities finally had to close down because of the burden of treating people who have no insurance (ie-illegals). That is a tragedy to those of us who live here and need these facilities!

I don't know what the answer is-tougher border laws? Let them in, train them, put them to work? I don't know. I just know that for NOW, it's not working, and I do, in part, understand what the lady from Oregon (God help me!) is saying.

OK, you can start firing at me now....

02-06-07, 09:03 AM (EST)
7. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
Clearly, illegal immigration is a problem for many people, an issue for our government and citizens to work out. I think the issue (for me) with the Oregon mom is her attitude about everything. It's one thing to point out a problem in a respectful manner and the way she was doing it. Honestly, the woman seems to want to have people to be angry with.

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-10-07, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
>Clearly, illegal immigration is a problem
>for many people, an issue
>for our government and citizens
>to work out. I think
>the issue (for me) with
>the Oregon mom is her
>attitude about everything. It's one
>thing to point out a
>problem in a respectful manner
>and the way she was
>doing it. Honestly, the woman
>seems to want to have
>people to be angry with.
>

I completely agree. Immagration is a problem. I live in a state where the school I teach went from 500 students to 1200 students in a few years, we are now 60% hispanic and we have limited resources to teach these non- English speaking kids. Do I dislike that this as happened? Yes. I don't, however, dislike the hispanic kids. For the most part, they work really hard.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-10-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
Completely in agreement with Nazpinky.

vigro 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-07, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vigro Click to send private message to vigro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
I am sure that you are unaware of the many Americans that have children and don't raise them, or about the many Americans who decide to let Maria the babysitter do it for them without these wonderful people who would you get to raise your babies.

armywiffe 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-07, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail armywiffe Click to send private message to armywiffe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
Im from Grants Pass and i have never heard of someone talk about this town that way. Im proud of where im from and for her to say that is a disgrace to this town and to her family. And if i ever see her, she will get a mouth full from me!!! Closed minded people ##### me off.
Steph, from Grants Pass Oregon

DedeV 155 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-10-07, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DedeV Click to send private message to DedeV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
I think her birth defect is she was born with her eyes too far apart, and maybe she was supposed to be a shark? I didn't think I could dilike anyone any more than I did last shows guy, Abasi (SP?). Boy, was I wrong. She is a piece of work!

peppergirl54 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-10-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail peppergirl54 Click to send private message to peppergirl54 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: About the Family From Oregon!!!"
First off, must say, growing up, my very best friend was Hispanic! And I've had countless other Hispanic friends and relatives whom I love dearly!! Didn't want to come across as a racist in any way, and I appreciate those of you who understand my point about immigration.

Secondly, after seeing last night's episode, this Oregon lady, obviously has some very deep-rooted psychiatric problems! Not to mention she gets off on putting people down-somehow makes her feel better about herself. She seems really unstable in more ways than any of us could know, I'm sure!

I don't think her family even realizes how bizaare this woman is, deep down inside! No one in her family ever even mentioned any biases or problems with the lesbian lady-seems to be a one-way street with the beotch.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •