The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dani, the woman who doesn't own any mirrors."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

bumps65 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-23-07, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bumps65 Click to send private message to bumps65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dani, the woman who doesn't own any mirrors."
What's with the wife Dani who thinks she's a model? She is what we call in the fitness industry a "Butter Face". Simply put, everything looks good....but her face! Is she going to be a model for over the hill, one eyed, self absorbed idiots? What was with all the fuss and focus on taking the girls to a salon? It's obvious she hasn't seen the inside of one in quite some time...... The b**ch has three hairs that look like a cats been chewin' on 'em! Is that a glass eye? There is a certain fetishism for amputees. Maybe there is a certain subculture of freaks who like to put their unit in the empty cavity of someone with a glass eye. That's GOT to be who she thinks she can sell her photos to! Boy, I'd sure like to take a glimpse of myself in the mirror she looks at herself in every day!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own... nazpink 01-23-07 1
   RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own... Jadens Mommy 01-23-07 2
       RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own... mistyrose52 01-24-07 3
           RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own... Jadens Mommy 01-24-07 5
 RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own... Cyndimaus 01-24-07 4
 RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own... dryice1970 01-25-07 6
   RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own... nazpink 01-25-07 7
   WARNING - dryice1970 Bebo 01-28-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-23-07, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own any mirrors."
Last night's show was a bit more interesting opposed to many of the others. The new dynamic being that instead of just swapping a mom they got a grandma in the mix too.

Honestly, I don't see the issue with the son living at his parent's home with his children.....if it's healthy. Having his own room, paying room and board, helping out with the animals and taking full responsibility for his daughter's would be a nice step in the right direction. Grandma and Grampa need to be exactly what they are and enjoy their time with their grandchildren...they already raised a child.

As far as the rules implemented with the girls, I don't necessarily disagree with them. Kids are always trying to grow up and act like adults with none of the adult responsibility. Heck, I'm only 24 and I don't recall myself or my peers being allowed to wear the clothes kids do now or dye our hair. Grandma was right, they have plenty of time for all that when they get older. On the otherhand it wouldn't hurt to find a respectable common ground, which I think the family ended up meeting. The girls were good girls who didn't take an extreme and disrespectful advantage of the situation. I didn't really get a good view of the pics, but from what I did see I thought was slightly inappropriate and from watching the photo shoot some of the poses were too modely and grownup. The rest were fine as well as the outfits.

I also didn't agree with the amount of yelling and swearing coming out of the "model" mom's mouth towards her new "husband". It shouldn't matter if the guy is being overly stubborn or not, it's just not right to speak to someone like that especially from his children. Thankfully the girls had enough maturity to work the problem out.

On the otherhand the "model's" family was too leniant with their children. No parent should have to deal with their children behaving destructively, especially on a regular basis. Dad seemed to make a lot of effort with raising and disciplining his children but with mom always coming behind him undoing his work really put the kids in a situation of too much control.

I wouldn't necessarily say that the children should be worked to the bone til, but I think Grandma did it on purpose to show the children how much they should respect and appreciate their parents. I thought it was an excellent cure. Once the children learned what it was like to work hard and be responsible they seemed to have a change of attitude. Mom allowing the daughter to skip school was just absolutely ridiculous.

My jaw dropped when the mom actually said that she has done her time, as far as parenting goes, and now it's time for her to go off and have her way. Fine, if she wants to pursue a dream career then fine but realize that you are not done with parenting your children.

Overall, I think that both families learned lessons and made positive changes in their lives.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-23-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own any mirrors."
Dani has an anger problem. Within seconds she blows up over little things and begins yelling. During the couples' meeting, she blew up, said she was done and not going home to her husband, walked away a few inches, then came back to finish the meeting. Is she looking for attention? I wonder if she'll come on the message boards and say it was the editing.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-24-07, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own any mirrors."
Totally agree-Dani needs serious anger management! Gee, wonder why the kids are knocking holes in the walls? Wonder where they got THAT behavior from??? Or should I say WHO!

And her mouth-let's just say, I think if Grandma had been there, some soap would have been inserted into that mouth! LOL.

On the other hand, I am a grandma to a 12 year old. She is very polite, and sweet, like those 2, and I am a bit older than the Grandma in the show. I see nothing wrong with my grand daughter getting some subtle low or high lights, and wearing moderate, conservative, more modern clothes. They don't have to be stuck in sweat shirts and jeans to look conservative! There are plenty of nice clothes for girls that age that don't make them look like they've been dressed bu their grandma!

So, I was glad that Dani took the girls to choose some outfits, and glad that the girl were smart and brave enough to stand up to her. She would have had them in halter tops, mini skirts, and knee high boots. IE-they would have looked like mini-hookers, if she'd had her way. Those girls are to be complemented, and so is Grandma, Grandpa AND Dad for raising them to be independent, as well as thoughtful and courteous, and abiding by what they know is right.

As far as Dani-couldn't get the modeling thing, either. Did she not look in a mirror-was her husbad too afraid to tell her, 'Honey, this is NOT your thing'?? Probably both. Some people are so obsessed with having a knock-out body, they think it automatically makes them beautiful all over. Sorry, chick-just doesn't.......

Jadens Mommy 333 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-24-07, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jadens%20Mommy Click to send private message to Jadens%20Mommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own any mirrors."
>So, I was glad that Dani
>took the girls to choose
>some outfits, and glad that
>the girl were smart and
>brave enough to stand up
>to her. Those girls
>are to be complemented, and
>so is Grandma, Grandpa AND
>Dad for raising them to
>be independent, as well as
>thoughtful and courteous, and abiding
>by what they know is
>right.

Those girls were one of the best children I've seen on that show so far. So well-behaved and wise.

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-24-07, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own any mirrors."
I was so glad to see that both families did some learning. I could see Dani's point of view about Brad, the dad. He was sitting back and letting his mom raise his girls. He really did need to get more involved as a parent. She was rather extreme in yelling at him, but she did end up motivating him to be a dad again instead of just a son living with his parents. That will be good for his girls.

I was also glad that Dani's family is making a turn-around too. Seems like things will be much healthier in that household. I'm so glad Dani gave up her modeling and decided to actually be a mom and a wife.

sig courtesy of Cygnus

dryice1970 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-25-07, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dryice1970 Click to send private message to dryice1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own any mirrors."
First of all,coming from someone who works on reality tv...you are just being rude. You obviously have no idea how reality tv works. Your opinion about Dani's appearance is your opinion and you can state it anyway you want to. She never claimed that she had a beautiful face. She does lingerie modeling and her body is kickass. So, you should keep that in mind. I've been to her myspace page and her pix are actually pretty good. I also know Dani personally and she was born with here eye like that and is legally blind in one eye, so don't be an #####. She decided to model to help her overcome her sensitivity to how she looks..dealing with people asking about her eye her entire life. She is a great person, a loving mother! She doesn't yell at her kids like that. She lost it because Jae is 34 and chooses not to take care of his own kids. She is actually very good friends with the Earlys and they talk quite often. She is beautiful inside and out. You are entitled to your own opinion but I know the truth. While she was separated, she raised those 2 kids on her own without child support. She works hard and is a good person. And..by the way..she is part of 2 bikini teams and a travelling comedic softball team.

Secondly, having worked on reality tv, I know these people are truly stressed. They wear a microphone for 12 hours a day the entire time they are filming. They are encouraged to interact with the other participants even when they do not want to. That is what the experience is about. You saw 44 minutes of the 120 hours of taping. There was no drama anywhere else, so when you see Dani losing it, yes, she lost it, and maybe she could have had more control but you do not see what happened the other hours while the cameras were rolling...or even when they were not. Everyone has a breaking point. Also, keep in mind that the audio is editted and sound bites can be placed together to create an entirely different statement.

If you have not done a reality tv, you have no idea what the experience is like....you have NO CLUE! You don't know how much editting takes place and how a storyline is made up. So, say what you want but I'd check out danis myspace page...she's a nice chick, don't be so hard on her www.myspace.com/dlove70

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-25-07, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dani, the woman who doesn't own any mirrors."
I didn't even notice the eye.....

I know reality t.v. is edited but I highly doubt that they cut and paste outfits onto the woman. She's a grown woman, she's entitled to wear what she wants, I really don't care.....but trying to get the girls to wear those things is inappropriate. Clearly, both of these families benefited from the experience..so that's great.

You know it's one thing for people who have actually been on the show or those who know them to come on here and give the behind the scenes version but I never get the upset over the editing. I guess if it was the first reality show ever then yes...but clearly reality t.v. has become a staple to American viewers and everyone knows by now that situations and comments will be manipulated into something bigger and worse than what it truly is. My advice...don't want your personality to be hacked up until it's far from recognition, don't do reality.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-28-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "WARNING - dryice1970 "
Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. We allow posters to make both positive and negative comments about reality shows and their participants on the RTVW forums. What we do not permit is for posters to bash other posters. It doesn't matter if you work in reality TV - you are still expected to follow our guidelines to be allowed to continue posting here. Bashing the other posters on these forums will not be allowed to continue.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •