The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Overweight couple vs Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader trainers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

sonomajer 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-29-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sonomajer Click to send private message to sonomajer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Overweight couple vs Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader trainers"
I can't remember their names, I was so blown away by this episode. How could the overweight wife say things like, "Exercise is fine but you have to have a life."?????
She and her husband are hardly "living". I have never seen two people so in denial about who and what they really are.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cow... AshLanie 08-30-06 1
   RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cow... REDRUNNER 08-30-06 2
   RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cow... livsforluv 08-30-06 3
       RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cow... TVJunkie4592 08-30-06 4
           RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cow... keanuskiss 09-26-06 5
               RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cow... PattiC 10-18-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-30-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader trainers"
I so agree!

I couldn't believe she sat around for the two weeks and then complained cause the male trainer Dad was *mean* to her.

And that temper trantrum she threw.......talk about a drama queen.

Her hubby needs to get some balls and tell her this is the way it is going to be.

They both are heading for an early grave for sure.

I actually thought, silly me, that the obese couple would actually learn something not the fanatic trainers.

Oh well, atleast the trainer Dad learned that there are times that needs to be spent as a Dad and Husband....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

REDRUNNER 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail REDRUNNER Click to send private message to REDRUNNER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader trainers"
I was so compelled to write after watching this episode.. that fat lazy good for nothing woman!!!! what a loser- sleeping in until 9.00.. having her coffee served to her like a queen.. WHAT A LOSER!!! no wonder shes so fat..and her poor husband she wont even let him have a life- being a DJ- what a control freak. she just has no clue how bad she really is- its really pathetic. she needs couseling.. she came onto the show to agree to step into the other womans shoes. her being sick was a very very poor excuse. atleast give things a try for one week its what she agreed to do..its all so sad really at how blind she is at how lazy and controlling she is.. you cant feel too sorry for her husband because he puts up with it.. be a man - really

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader trainers"
Yeah she really needs to learn to exercise from that couple. Their way of life is so bad. They need to stop being so selfish and think about their family.

TVJunkie4592 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVJunkie4592 Click to send private message to TVJunkie4592 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader trainers"
That was a very entertaining episode!
That fat, lazy, selfish, dishonest, hypocritical woman depicted in the show has, in a very strange way, inspired me to start an exercise regimen. In a bizarre upside-down way, it's a good episode for people struggling with their weight (or in denial about the problems their weight is causing) to watch. Even if it is just a cheesy over-dramatized reality show.

keanuskiss 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail keanuskiss Click to send private message to keanuskiss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader trainers"
These people lived across the street from my sister. The womans daughter was in my sisters 5th grade class. She said the little girl was very sweet but the woman was impossible to deal with. My sister was just glad they didn't tell what city in Tennessee the woman was from.

PattiC 14 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PattiC Click to send private message to PattiC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Overweight couple vs Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader trainers"
My main concern with these shows is that someone may have a heart attack. They are put on an exercise program but it could be dangerous. If it continues, I see a future lawsuit when someone drops dead. A life is still a life.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •