The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Boyd/Milorey"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

TinkerDill 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-26-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TinkerDill Click to send private message to TinkerDill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Boyd/Milorey"
What type of insanity was this. That school teacher/cheerleader mother had to be mentally unstable. To be screaming at those poor father and son.
Taking them to therapy or something like she knows them after a week? Please. I wish I could find out where this woman teachers, and alert all the parents. She's one scary #####!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Boyd/Milorey nazpink 09-29-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-29-06, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Boyd/Milorey"
I myself don't agree with the yelling, especially in front of the son, but I can most certainly see why the woman would get to that point of frustration. The man was absolutely oblivious and ridiculous with his behavior. He was not being a father or a husband. No child should have to sit in front of a video game for several mindless hours just to get the attention of their parent. No spouse should have to feel neglected by their loved one because they are chosing a video game over them. The new wife was right to bring the family to counseling. Everything that she needed to know to make that decision was in front of her as well as from the wife in the family manual. I think that the counseling really enabled the father to finally see and hear how his gaming addiction affected his son.

Now, the competitive family was no batch of perfection. The parents were taking things to an unnecessary competitive level and were sacrificing their marriage as well as their children's time to have relaxation to do those things.

Overall, I felt that both families were good people who were allowing certain things to get in the way of what was most important. There's nothing wrong with playing video games or sports but with everything else it should be in moderation and never be at the expense of time with the family. Both families got that and I was satisfied with the outcome of the whole experience.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •