The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"11/13 Wife Swap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-15-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"11/13 Wife Swap"
This show should just really die....it's crashed and it's burned and ABC just needs to extinguish the fire. I guess there are no interesting varieties of families out there or maybe they are just too sane to sign up for this experience.

I'm not great with the names but the bossy mother/wife was just plain abusive. Yelling commands at her husband and throwing around critisisms and actually witholding intimacy is absolutely mean! The husband looked sad, defeated and tired! I kept wondering when the heck this guy slept. I guess she justified her lack of effort around the home because she was the sole disciplinary and helped with homework...I don't even want to count the discipline because personally I think it's a hobby of hers. Then for this woman to go into another family's life and call their mother/wife submissive is absolutely insane!!! I think the other wife's husband treated his woman a heck of a lot better than she was her husband.

As for the other family.....well I do agree that they needed to spend less time traveling around because their son did want more stability. He was bored and wanted to enjoy his peers. However, I don't think the dad was as mean as the new mom or the editing would have like to portrayed him to be. I think half of the reason why the son was so quiet and timid acting was more beccause of dragon lady than his father!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 11/13 Wife Swap Cyndimaus 11-15-06 1
   RE: 11/13 Wife Swap CM8830 11-16-06 2
       RE: 11/13 Wife Swap nazpink 11-17-06 3
           RE: 11/13 Wife Swap dmmac 11-19-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-15-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 11/13 Wife Swap"
I was glad to see that both families made some changes to their lives. I always hope that the families are open to improving upon the way they run their households. We all can use some improving! It was sad that the one mom left the couples meeting, though.

It would be nice to see some varity. I thought having a mobile family with no permanent house was a nice change, though. Added a new element for the incoming mom.

sig courtesy of Cygnus
Mouse on the move by Snidget

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CM8830 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-16-06, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CM8830 Click to send private message to CM8830 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 11/13 Wife Swap"
Can anyone tell me what the family names were for this episode, I can't find it on the wife swap website. Was this a new show or a repeat of a previous show? Thank you

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-17-06, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 11/13 Wife Swap"
The description for the show had it as a new episode and I don't remember the names...

dmmac 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-19-06, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dmmac Click to send private message to dmmac Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 11/13 Wife Swap"
The Names of the Families were the Oaks (Bossy Wife)
and the Minks (Rhinestone Ropers)

Kind of an interesting side note to the Rhinestone Roper, who lives in a "House on Wheels" --(that they didn't mention on the show) -- He used to be a lawyer, and got tired of that type of lifestyle and having to try to always impress important people. So he gave his career as a lawyer to follow his dream of performing.
So yes, he does know what it's like to live in a nice house. And currently, he has a nice ranch that they live at when they are not performing. It was a positive point to see Dan realize that maybe Cody should perform a little less and have a chance at a childhood.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •