The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You Know What's Hilarious?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

LilCritic 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-22-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LilCritic Click to send private message to LilCritic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You Know What's Hilarious?"
I've watched this show about 10 times and each time I find this funnier and funnier...people sign up for the show knowing they'll be living with someone else's family for a while, yet they get all miserable and cry when they see things are DIFFERENT there. What the hell did they expect? That the other family would just bow down and fulfill her every wish and desire? Her husband probably encouraged her to go on the show so HE could escape the grasp of her annoying claws. I just think it's so funny that people are dying to be on TV so bad that they have to trade families, and then they can't understand why things aren't what they expected. What is this world coming to?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You Know What's Hilarious? TinkerDill 08-29-06 1
   RE: You Know What's Hilarious? livsforluv 08-30-06 2
       RE: You Know What's Hilarious? reealiteefan 09-04-06 3
           RE: You Know What's Hilarious? eagerman902 09-06-06 4
       RE: You Know What's Hilarious? Dawn0001 09-15-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TinkerDill 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TinkerDill Click to send private message to TinkerDill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You Know What's Hilarious?"
It's one thing KNOWIN it and another experiencing.

You say to yourself, yea I could stand to be stranded on an island for two weeks.. but when you are dumped there, alone. with none of the resources of comfort that you have come to trust and need in your life, its a whole different ball game.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

livsforluv 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail livsforluv Click to send private message to livsforluv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: You Know What's Hilarious?"
I really don't understand what would posses people to be on this show. The idea is crazy.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: You Know What's Hilarious?"
I guess the idea is to broaden their points of view. All that is really achieved, though, is demonstrating how narrow minded, lazy and selfish people are behind closed doors. Actually "Wife Swap" is the only reality show where the contestants don't have to have ANY talent at all.

eagerman902 9 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eagerman902 Click to send private message to eagerman902 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: You Know What's Hilarious?"
There is actually a few that do not require any sort of talent..

Dawn0001 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dawn0001 Click to send private message to Dawn0001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: You Know What's Hilarious?"
Why do they do it? Lots of reasons, but my guess is that the 20 grand they pay you is the biggest reason. Where else can you legally make 20k in 10 days?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •