The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"D'Amico-Flisher/Perrin......WOW!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

parentalguidance 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-11-09, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail parentalguidance Click to send private message to parentalguidance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"D'Amico-Flisher/Perrin......WOW!!!!!"
here is what the episode is about:
Jeanne tries to get to know the Perrin family more, and draw out Brooke's individuality; Margaret goes on a religious crusade to bring Chris and his children closer to God; the moms meet and exchange letters; and Margaret returns home and flips out, tearing up Jeanne's letter and refusing the $50,000.

This episode is very tense!

I have been watching this show for a while now and just had to comment on this episode. Margaret wants to be a soldier of the lord or something like that and yet she is bad mouthing the other family and there beliefs all over national television. Not a very christian thing to do in my opinion. She did not give any chance to the family of Jeanne to except her and make her feel welcome. They tried to make her feel welcome and she would not let them. The greatest part was watching her flip-out on her very own beautiful family on national television as if she was punishing them....for what??? She looked as if she was possessed by a demon or the "dark side"...anyways just thought this was interesting.

I would love to hear what others think of this episode.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: D'Amico-Flisher/Perrin......WOW... annieup 12-11-09 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

annieup 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-11-09, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail annieup Click to send private message to annieup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: D'Amico-Flisher/Perrin......WOW!!!!!"
i totally agree with u about that episode. i think she did look possesed and a true christian would not act the way she did. and that blonde bimbo friend of hers giving poor jeanne the 3rd degree as if she was some kind of a saint herself. no wonder their friends that way they can pat each other on the back and valadite what good christians they are. what a joke/
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •