The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How did Wopperer and Dancy end?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

silver1 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-07-05, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silver1 Click to send private message to silver1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How did Wopperer and Dancy end?"
Dangit I had to miss part 2 of this wife swap.

Would some kind soul please bring me up to date and tell me how it ended, and how the money was spent? This was a most unusual swap, and I hated to miss everything that happened in conclusion.
Thank you!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end? BHoneycutt 12-08-05 1
   RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end? silver1 12-19-05 2
       RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end? Jenoc99 12-21-05 3
       RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end? mdancy 10-04-06 6
   RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end? SOinEden 12-21-05 4
       RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end? BHoneycutt 12-22-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 04:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end?"
On Trading Spouses (Meet your new Mommy) Part 2, Ingrid agreed to live the Wopperer lifestyle for a night. She agreed to go to a rock concert with them. On the way there, they stopped by the tattoo parlor and everyone got a tat (including Ingrid!!!) She said that if she agreed to do that, they would have to do some things for her later in the week. They grudgingly agreed. Later that week, she told Dad that he had to quit smoking. She made them clean the house and backyard (and all the dog poo, yuck). She talked to the son, Terry, about cleaning his room and the fact that maybe at age 24, he should move out. He was a total baby about it and said no, no, no. She took the daughter on a walk and asked her what she wanted to do with her life. Heather told her she loves kids. Ingrid told her she could become a nanny in Europe. I think Ingrid has a business placing nannies with families there and said she would love to set Heather up with it. Heather seemed genuinely interested and thankful to Ingrid for helping her. I don't blame her for wanting to move 1/2 way around the world to get away from her crazy family!

The money was divided like this:

Dancy:
$5,000 for Chris' education.
$5,000 for Stefan's education.
$5,000 for Jessica's education.
$300 for Chris to get a new stereo (the other two kid's in the family commented that "Chris already has a stereo!")
$5,000 for the family to take a cruise to the Bahamas.
$10,000 for the family to buy a jacuzzi.
$5,000 for Chris to buy the things he needs to accomplish his dream of being on the Olympic team.
$9,000 for Chris to get a car.
For some reason, this doesn't equal $50,000 so they edited out some things.
The Dancy dad seemed agitated by the way the money was spent. The mom, Ingrid, said that she was upset that the money wasn't split up more equally between the three children. ($19,300 going to Chris, the oldest boy, and only $5,000 going to each of the younger children, Stefan and Jessica). I AGREE!!!! Totally unfair to the other kids. All three of these kids were so sweet and accommodating to Colleen and for her to favor Chris so much more in the money dividing department was crap! I loved those Dancy kids! Their parents must be very proud of them.

Wopperer:
$10,000 Heather's college
$10,000 Terry's college
$500 Terry to get new wardrobe for job interviews.
$1,200 for Terry for rent on new place when he moves out.
$800 for Colleen's traffic violations.
$2,700 for delinquent rent payments on their current home. (I believe they said it's $300/month. That's 9 months of not paying rent. Why they haven't been booted out yet is beyond me!)
$800 on a family vacation but NO CONCERTS!
$1,000 for fix Dad's nasty teeth.
$12,000 for real estate for new home or property.
This also doesn't add up to $50,000, so again, something was edited out.
Colleen said she thought Ingrid did a good job with their money but the dad said that he didn't. Snaggletooth Daddy had made a comment while Colleen was reading the letter that "$3,000 is for Rick's beer" and pointed to the paper as if to be underlining it with his finger while he read it. What actually was being allocated to Rick was $1,000 to fix those nasty teeth! Dad also said in private for the cameras that "I'm kinda disappointed 'cause I didn't think she'd put so much towards the kids' school. I think a little more should have went to Mom and Dad 'cause we do a lot more work". This man is CLEARLY delusional and obviously has smoked one too many joints. I never saw that sorry SOB lift one finger in the way to support his family. He was always mooching off his poor kids. I can't believe he was actually upset that his kids get money for schooling! What a piece of garbage! Is he too dumb to realize that with a college education, those kids will have a higher earning potential, thus more money for him to mooch off of them? After the letter was read, the family got into a discussion about Ingrid. Dad was whining that she wouldn't let him smoke. Terry, the son, was whining about how she told him to clean his room and think about moving out on his own. Heather said she really liked Ingrid and that Ingrid is going to help her become a nanny in Europe. Colleen poo pooed that idea, probably because she sees it as her meal (and rent) ticket moving away to Europe. You could see that it hurt Heather that her mom wasn't supporting her goals and dreams. She said she wished that Colleen would support her like Ingrid does her kids. Colleen started yelling "What? With money?!?!?!" Obviously, Colleen is totally clueless to this thing called "emotional support". I personally thought, well now that you mention it "MOM", yes, you should probably support your kids with money too, you dipstick!! Colleen went off the deep end and said that if Heather said one more thing about it, that she (Colleen) would help her pack her bags. Colleen stormed out of the room and Snaggletooth Daddy and Cry Baby Terry both gave Heather a death glare and walked out of the room as well. I felt SO sorry for Heather and PRAY that Ingrid follows through and helps place Heather with a loving family to nanny with far, far, far away from her crazy, dysfunctional, family!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

silver1 7 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silver1 Click to send private message to silver1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end?"
BHoneycutt thank you SO much for such a detailed rundown! I probably got more from your description than I would have had I seen the show!!

Thanks again, you're the Best!!

Jenoc99 102 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-05, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jenoc99 Click to send private message to Jenoc99 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end?"
BHoneycutt you did an excellent job summing up what happened on the second half of the swap!
I feel really badly for Heather and I wonder what she is doing now??
I can't believe the brother said to his mother, "You know what, mom? What makes me sick is that Heather was so sweet and nice to Ingrid while she was here, even when she 'made' us do work, and even though she said we should move out!" and then they all glare at poor Heather like she did the most horrible thing- she was nice to their guest that they invited into their home.
I wish Ingrid gave them money for therepy!

Oh and by the way, did you notice the dad had no interest in getting his teeth fixed... he actually looked annoyed by the suggestion!!

mdancy 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mdancy Click to send private message to mdancy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end?"
A little update... Ingrid managed to help Heather move to Europe. We hope she does well and enjoys her stay. btw, I was not upset with the money split other than I agree with Ingrid that it shold have been split evenly.
MD

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings

12-21-05, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end?"
Thanks BHoneycutt I also missed the 2nd half of that one, now I feel like I didn't miss anything.

BHoneycutt 119 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-05, 05:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BHoneycutt Click to send private message to BHoneycutt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How did Wopperer and Dancy end?"
You're all very welcome, the pleasure was mine.

Happy Holidays To All!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •