The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"and another thing..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

bwookie3 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-28-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bwookie3 Click to send private message to bwookie3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"and another thing..."
if the Marincak's really run in the high society circles and live in a celebrity neighborhood, then they will now be the laughing joke of those circles and that neighborhood. The REAL "beautiful people" don't need to brag about it on reality TV and generally have a bit more class than this couple. Those celebrity neighbors must be laughing their asses off at these fools trying to pose as something they are clearly not. the little girls are sweet and cute. let's hope they are smarter than their parents.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: and another thing... flyingstef 02-28-06 1
   RE: and another thing... bwookie3 02-28-06 2
 Locking - duplicate topic Bebo 02-28-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

flyingstef 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flyingstef Click to send private message to flyingstef Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: and another thing..."
Danny and Lauren both came across as complete idiots, but Lauren especially. I have never seen anyone so superficial and blind to her own short-comings. Fantasic house? Looked pretty average compared to other houses I've seen on Wife Swap. And always looking your best? Might want to go see a plastic surgeon, I hear Miami has lots of them. Sorry, I really disliked this entire family. They all showed an incredible lack of respect.

The daughter's band has a website at http://www.thegemz.com/ Shameless, shameless self-promotion.

bwookie3 3 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bwookie3 Click to send private message to bwookie3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: and another thing..."
True, women in their 40s who dress like they're 18 always look like clowns. As misguided and ridiculous her ideas are about good parenting, I at least got the impression that her intentions were to make her girls happy (although I don't think her parenting skills will make them happy in the long run). But at least she had that. Danny couldn't care less about his wife or his daughters. I guess i just feel bad for Lauren because she is really kidding herself with the successful woman act. She runs her own business but then looks so pathetic around Danny. He seems like such a failure. she must be embarassed to have him as a husband.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-28-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Locking - duplicate topic"
To add comments to a topic already under discussion, please use the 'Reply' button to post under the existing thread instead of starting a new thread.

Thank you.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •