The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Barbara needs a good swift k@#$"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Original message

MCP29 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-24-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MCP29 Click to send private message to MCP29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Barbara needs a good swift k@#$"
Barbara has some nerves! My husband and I were so outraged that we couldn't stop talking about her for days. I'm glad they aired that episode so that the whole world can see exactly how ignorant, condescending and just plain stupid she really is. Barbara wants to think she has class but she doesn't and I loved it how Diane, Diego and ZZ handled her and her comments. I've never been so irritated from watching a show before, that if I could, I would have loved to just slap the vegan out of Barbara and I'm not the fighting person. I feel bad for her kids who have to listen and deal with her until their 18. A part of me would love to fly to California, grab Barbara and show her how the chicagoan people live and drop her off in south side chicago to find her way back home. She wouldn't make it because the moment she would open her mouth to ask for directions she would get beaten for just sounding so dumb! God, I really can't stand her and the thought of her is getting me all worked up again!
BARBARA, YOU ARE NOT A WOMEN AND YOU DON'T EVEN SEEM HUMAN. GO BACK TO THE HELL THAT YOU CAME FROM AND LEAVE OTHER PEOPLE TO LIVE THEIR LIVES THE WAY THEY CHOOSE, YOU POODLE-HAIRED LOOKING FREAK!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 06-24-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-24-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Locking - duplicate"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

Since there are already discussions on Barbara and her behavior during the episode, I'm locking this as a duplicate and encouraging you to join in the existing discussions instead of starting new threads.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •