The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"He tried to kiss me....LOL"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

hdodson 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-11-07, 06:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hdodson Click to send private message to hdodson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"He tried to kiss me....LOL"
Ok so here is my take on Jen...
First and foremost i can NOT stomach this chic. Talk about self centered. She saw Nick flirting with Daniele and didn't like it so she played it off like Nick wanted her first and she told him no, insinuating that Daniele was sloppy seconds. Oh PA-LEASE! But thankfully the house guest are seeing her for what she is a Narcissistic Spoiled Little B*tch who probably just started wiping her own ##### when she came on the show. IMO
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL Queene1979 07-11-07 1
 RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL maryellennaco 07-11-07 2
 RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL Lasann 07-11-07 3
   RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL mia rules18 07-11-07 4
       RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL Glass 07-11-07 5
   RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL Glass 07-11-07 6
       RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL winter_wonderland 07-16-07 7
           RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL nazpink 07-16-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-11-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL"
I agree Jen is getting on my nerves, Danielle should have made a deal with everyone, she uses POV to take Amber off, Jen goes up and is voted out. In exchange she and her Dad are safe for another week.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-11-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL"
Agree 100% both of you. Too bad Danielle didn't use the POV to get Jen's arse out of there!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-11-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL"
As my 22-yr old son astutely said last night; "They won't vote Jen out. They like to look at her."

True statement?

Sharnina has outdone herself this time!

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-11-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL"
I don't know, it seems there are lots of other eye candy for the guys, and the girls can't stand her. Really wish Danielle had used that power of veto. Jen needed the ego check to be the first person voted off. Although, I could see her getting voted off and crying "I was just too pretty and everyone hated me for it!" Maybe her awful photo on the wall will look better in black and white.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-11-07, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL"
I feel exactly the same way and I sure do wish Jen would shut up... but the fact is, if you're Danielle, having Jen around is pretty great. Somebody like that is going to definitely ruin SOMEBODY's game. Nate should be extremely, extremely careful or it's going to be him. Most likely it'll be Evil. And she's never ever going to win herself. By not using the veto, Danielle has knocked out up to four players that otherwise might have done well. Evil's going to lose his mind listening to her and people will get sick of him for it. She's going to go sooner or later. One nominee goes on Thursday no matter what and she just might sabotage Nate in a serious way.

Not to mention that once the line is drawn, she's going to be a gigantic liability to whatever team she falls on.

IMO, It just doesn't make sense to use Veto power when things are so sweet already.

-Glass.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-11-07, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL"
Lasann, as stated below, I think they'll keep her but for a very different reason than your son says. I think they'll keep her around because she's inadvertantly going to be doing a lot of people a lot of huge favours. Players like Zach, Kail, Mike, Danielle will see this very clearly if they don't already.

-Glass.

winter_wonderland 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-16-07, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail winter_wonderland Click to send private message to winter_wonderland Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL"
It was just so awesome that she got completely busted. Loved Nick for that.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-16-07, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: He tried to kiss me....LOL"
I'm not much for the Jen character, but even so it was kind of funny to see her win HOH. Despite how annoying and self-centered the girl is it was completely ridiculous for sooooo many of the house guest to expose their true feelings about the girl. Kail played it smart and befriended the girl that everyone was ridiculing.

Even though Jen doesn't like Evil D, I think her main target will be Danielle. First off, she's jealous of the girl but secondly Danielle has two obvious allies...Nick and Evil D. I think it would actaully be smart of most people to get rid of Danielle because Evil D is more focused on being her father again (and getting her by in this game) and Nick is part of the "four alliance".

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •