The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother All Stars"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-23-05, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother All Stars"
The hamsters have been talking the last couple of days about what if they have a BB all stars and whether or not they would do it. April says she wouldn't do it for a million dollars. She doesn't know how happy that makes America.

This got me to thinking who would be good to have on BB All Stars. Who would you like to see?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother All Stars universityofkentuckyrocks 08-23-05 1
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Wildcat Bobo 08-23-05 2
   RE: Big Brother All Stars okaychatt 08-24-05 3
   RE: Big Brother All Stars leianawd 08-25-05 4
 RE: Big Brother All Stars EnglProf 08-25-05 5
   RE: Big Brother All Stars fedcamper 08-27-05 6
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Jims02 08-27-05 7
   RE: Big Brother All Stars Lisa0116 08-30-05 8
 RE: Big Brother All Stars bartko80 10-16-05 9
   RE: Big Brother All Stars paigesmom 10-18-05 10
 RE: Big Brother All Stars Queene1979 10-19-05 11
 RE: Big Brother All Stars okaychatt 10-20-05 12
 RE: Big Brother All Stars JoshInSGV 11-02-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 06:56 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 08-23-05 AT 06:58 PM (EST)

I'm basing my pick from not choosing a winner of Big Brother, all of my choices didn't win.

From this year cast it would have to be Kaysar, James, and I hate to say it, Maggie because these are the toughest and smartest players.

From season five I would like to give Marvin and Cowboy another chance. (I cheered for Cowboy but would like to see how far he could make it again, I read last years threads and yall hated him).

I would also like to see Robert, Ericka, and Jack to come back from that awful season four.

From season three I would like to see Marcellas, Jason, and Danielle come back.

From season two I would like to see Hardy, Nicole, and Krista.

From the Inaugural season i would have to choose Cassandra Waldon, Jamie Kern, and Josh Souza to come back.

I think that would be fun to watch an extra long (starting in early June instead of early July) Big Brother season with 3 peeps coming back from each year.

ETA: To make spaces so it is easier to read my picks.

ULwill always suck in my book

Wildcat Bobo 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-23-05, 11:32 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
I have to agree about April. She is a waste of human flesh.

My favorite past player would have to be Jack. He was intelligent as anybody, but he could also be funny as hell. Long live the Strawberry!

BTW, UK does indeed rock. The best college basketball program of all-time...

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-24-05, 08:50 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-05 AT 08:53 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-24-05 AT 08:52 AM (EST)

<ETA: To make spaces so it is easier to read my picks.

Bless you! I cannot made head or tails of long, unpunctuated, or uncapitalized sentences with no white space.

End of mini rant.

ETA - yours I can handle. You actually use the basic writing skills. It's quite refreshing.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-25-05, 09:03 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
Anyone from the first BB would be out for me. That BB was so boring I couldn't stand it and everyone was too "lovey", remember the plan to all walk out and get the money lol. Hey, you don't complete the game you don't get the money to split. But hey it might be interesting to see them try to play amongst other alumni's that actually know it's a game.

From BB2 I would like to see Monica, Bunky and Mike (even though I didn't like Mike).
From BB3 I would like to see is Josh,Chiara, and Amy (let Chiwhora and cheesy Amy fight it out once again).
From BB4 I would like to see David, Jack and Jee.
From BB5 I would like to see Mike, Nokomis and Scott (I think that Mike would have been a good strategist if given the chance)
Finally from the recent BB I would love to see Kaysar,James, and Janelle.

I think that these people would bring a fun factor into the house and strategy but hey if they screw up with intelligence at least we would still have fun watching them. That's my opinion.

EnglProf 888 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-25-05, 11:28 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-05 AT 11:29 AM (EST)

I'd go with:

BB1:Cassandra, Britney,
BB2 Nichole, Bunky
BB3: Marcellus, Jason, Danielle, Gerry, Amy
BB4: Jee, Marvin
BB5: nada
BB6: James, Kaysar, Janelle

I think it’d be interesting to see what lines these guys would align along:

Would Bunky and Marcellus find common ground as the two gay men in the house?

Would Danielle and James form a scheme-and-lie-at-all-costs alliance and strategy?

Would we see a good against bad face off—Jee, Britney, Bunky, Amy, Marcellus, Jason, Cassandra, Gerry against Nichole, Danielle, Marvin, James, Kaysar, Janelle, etc? (Not that Kaysar and Janelle are bad, but I think against some of the real nice guys of Big Brother past, I think they could really ally themselves with some strategizers.)

Or, would it be “old” against young: Jerry, Cassandra, Nichole, Marvin, Bunky against the others?

Would friendships formed on previous seasons hold up? (e.g., Marcellus, Amy/ Kaysar, Janelle, Danielle/Jason)?

I know alliances never form along such rigid lines, but it’d be fun to see what would happen.

The problem is that BB is such a time commitment. Very few people have the type of lifestyles and jobs that can allow them to be away doing frivolous things in public for three months ONCE, let alone twice. Those like Mike Boogie, Dr. Will, and Josh Souza who are still running on the reality tv hamster wheel (on Kill Reality and Battle of the Network Reality Stars) are the exception as opposed to the rule. I’m tired of them too, and hope never to see Mike Boogie or Dr. Will on another reality tv show again. For those two, and others like them (Jase, Scott) once was ENOUGH for me.

ETF: punctuation

Handcrafted by RollDdice

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-05, 04:48 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
As someone else has pointed out in another thread, of course April wouldn't do it for a million dollars- she's only doing this one for friendship and "doesn't care" about money or anything else. OF course, that doesn't explain why she didn't volunteer to leave in Jen's place.......?
As far as the all stars, besides the obvious James and Kayser, you would have to have Nakomis, Marcellas, and the highly underrated Marvin. I loved that guy- he was a hoot. Just please, no more Allison, twins, Crappy or Yvette. YUCK!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-27-05, 11:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
I would want to see schemers play the game again. That would be pretty sweet.

BB2: Will, Nicole
BB3: Lisa, Danielle, Jason
BB4: Jun, Robert, Erika
BB5: Diane, Marvin
BB6: Kaysar, James, Maggie

Jims02: Proud member of the inoffensive OT Triumvirate. Jims' Random Thoughts

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-05, 02:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
They were talking sbout this with a producer today on Housecalls. He wouldn't cop to whether they would or wouldn't do an all stars. He said they wouldn't even contemplated such a thing until after this season ends. He also said that he didn't think there had been enough BB seasons.

After seeing what happened on Survivor, I wouldn't be in favor of any WINNERS going on the all stars. They should just have the also rans-otherwise we all know that the winners wouldn't be in contention for the money.

bartko80 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-16-05, 06:57 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
Definitely Monica Bailey. I'm loving her as Felicia on the radio soap ROCKLAND COUNTY right now. She's so funny.

paigesmom 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-05, 01:16 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 10-18-05 AT 01:17 PM (EST)

so i know i'm probably in the minority here. But i would love to see allison come back, but only if janelle was there to. can you say DRAMA? I think it would be hilarious to watch allison try to squirm her way in with the boys with Janelle there.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-19-05, 11:52 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-05 AT 11:55 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-19-05 AT 11:54 AM (EST)

Here are my suggestions for if they do a BB All stars, I think they should have an extended BB (as mentioned above) and have three members from each season.

For one, I would like to see the third place contestant from each season come back, they got so close to the end yet couldn't make the F2.

Secondly, I would like to see the first evicted HG from each season come back, let's see what they could have done.

Lastly, I would like to have CBS do an online poll of all of the former HG's, by season, on who was the biggest manipulator of that season.

The names in parentheses are substitutes if one or more of those I listed can not participate.

As I see it the cast would be

BB1- Curtis, Will Mega and (I didn't watch this season so I dont know who the biggest manipulator was) (Also, I don't know who else I would like to see because I didn't watch this season)

BB2- Monica, Sheryl and Will (Krista or Nicole)

BB3- Jason, Lori and Danielle (Roddy or Amy)

BB4- Robert, Amanda and Ali (Erika or Jack)

BB5- Diane, Mike and Natalie or Adria (Lori, Holly or Marvin)

BB6- Janelle, Ashlea and James (Kaysar, Howie, Michael or Rachel)

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-20-05, 12:48 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
<Who would you like to see?

None of the past players, no matter how much I liked or disliked them.

I like getting to know new hamsters.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-02-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Big Brother All Stars"
From BB6:
Janelle
Kaysar
Howie

From BB5:
Nakomis
Karen
Will

I didnt really watch the other seasons, but I'd love to see Marcellas re-enter the house.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •