The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bad news, Good news"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-21-05, 08:13 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bad news, Good news"
The bad news, "Maggie won."

The good news - "It's OVER!", and we'll have lots to discuss in TAR and Survivor.

See ya there!

Over and out.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bad news, Good news kathliam 09-21-05 1
   RE: Bad news, Good news Shine 09-22-05 2
       RE: Bad news, Good news Shine 09-22-05 3
           RE: Bad news, Good news okaychatt 09-22-05 4
           RE: Bad news, Good news leianawd 09-26-05 6
               RE: Bad news, Good news okaychatt 09-26-05 7
       RE: Bad news, Good news okaychatt 09-22-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-21-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Bad news, Good news"
I must admit, as much as I complained about the Herd during the last few weeks, I'm not sure what to do with myself now during the evenings. DH was accustomed to coming home and seeing me on the couch with headphones on, typing away. The good news is that Survivor has begun, although my head wasn't in the game last week (try watching Survivor and BB live feeds at the same time -- how did my head not explode?). And TAR will start soon.

I guess my final act was listening to James, Howie, Sarah and Rachel's interview on The Fishbowl. They are hilarious.

I had a great time with everyone this summer. I never would have known about the live feeds without you. I really enjoyed our talks.

Shine 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-22-05, 00:23 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Bad news, Good news"
I found this on joker and i thought i would share it here .

Posted this on Discussion by mistake. A friend of mine who works on the Regis show called me to tell me Jannelle will be on the show tomorrow with Maggi. Said that the Regis producers decided they didn't want Maggi and were getting ready to cancel until the BB PR folks came up with a compromise by adding Janelle. Should be interesting.

im glad they will take jannelle too, she's the star of the show aside howie.

You ROCK JANIE

Shine 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-22-05, 01:06 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Bad news, Good news"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 01:57 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-22-05 AT 01:16 AM (EST)

click if you care

photos after the finale show

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c7%7cBig+Brother+6+Finale%7c-8193%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=1

but i love this one. BINGO!!!!

09-22-05, 03:43 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Bad news, Good news"
Mama Ivette doesn't look very happy. LOL!

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-26-05, 07:11 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Bad news, Good news"
LOL! What's with both of Ivette's parents flipping the bird? Daddy looks more noticable but Mommy tried to sneak in a sly one.

09-26-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Bad news, Good news"
<What's with both of Ivette's parents flipping the bird

I think it's called, "Photoshop."

09-22-05, 03:45 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Bad news, Good news"
<Said that the Regis producers decided they didn't want Maggi and were getting ready to cancel

If true, this is rich comeuppance indeed!

Three words, Maggie: HOH Live Feeds

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •