The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Since Day One!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Coyote 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-20-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Since Day One!"
Cowboy never betrayed Drew and Drew never betrayed Cowboy and now the two most honest members of the horsemen are in the final two. Horsemen Reign Supreme.

Who will win?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Since Day One! RyrieRae 09-20-04 1
   La Dernière Alliance Glass 09-20-04 2
       RE: La Dernière Alliance Singsing 09-21-04 5
   RE: Since Day One! HistoryDetective 09-21-04 3
       RE: Since Day One! rugoing2letmeplay 09-21-04 6
           RE: Since Day One! HistoryDetective 09-21-04 7
 RE: Since Day One! seahorse 09-21-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-20-04, 09:17 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Since Day One!"
Umm, usually the final 2 don't betray EACH OTHER. This is how they make it to the Final 2.

You wanna talk about honest players, Drew was forced to stab someone in the back at the end of the game because he carried 2 opposite promises to 2 different indivduals the whole game.
Smart? Yes. Honest? No.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-20-04, 09:19 PM (EST)
2. "La Dernière Alliance"
La Dernière Alliance Des Bébé La-Las reigne suprème. Ugh.

Singsing 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
5. "RE: La Dernière Alliance"
C'est vrai qui sont pas mal braillards...

Surtout Cow boy... Quoique y'a rien de mal à pleurer...

Juste pas tant qu'ça...

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-04, 10:39 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Since Day One!"
Drool's been backstabbing for two months now! He nominated Holly, who Jase correctly asserted was an ally to the Whoresmen even though Scott was getting his undies in a knot over her - claiming that a relationship would throw off the game for everybody but then immediately got invovled with Diane. Then he took an active role in the Six Finger Plan that got rid of Jase, playing the pivotal role of refusing to use the Veto to save Jase, just so being evicted would sting that much more because it came from an ALLY and supposed friend - but, hey, he explained it away as needing to look out for his own best interests. Plus, he has repeatedly lied to Cowboy ("I'm going to throw the competition so you can be HOH and get a letter.") - but it's OK to lie to Cowboy because, well, he's just Cowboy so he deserves it...

rugoing2letmeplay 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-21-04, 01:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Since Day One!"
I'd like to know how cowboy nominated anyone... since he never made HOH.... he may had given his opinion... but the HOH had the ultimate decision... put blame where it belongs

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-04, 01:59 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Since Day One!"
I thought I had put the blame where it belonged. Drool nominated Holly during week 3 when he was HOH and then he cried about it as Cowbaby, Jase, and Scott looked on...

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-04, 11:39 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Since Day One!"
I think CB and Nik are the two most honest in the game. They never went against their alliances.

©Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •