The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Karen"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

bbfanatic 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-02-04, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Karen"
What is up with Karen. She seems like she is really chicken. She seems afraid to do anything. And Cowboy cries to much. But I was glad to see him win the phone call from home. I do not get to watch the show tonight til midnight because of a stupid football game. So I am anxious to see what I am have been missing. This is my first time on a message board. So bare with me while I learn the ropes.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Karen syren 09-02-04 1
   RE: Karen HistoryDetective 09-03-04 2
 RE: Karen RealityAddict 09-03-04 3
   RE: Karen syren 09-03-04 4
 RE: Karen vixie 09-03-04 5
   RE: Karen syren 09-03-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-02-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Karen"
Hi from one pretty much newbie to another...welcome...and make sure you read the instructions for posting and once you get the hang of it, it will become addicting.....you can go to the spoiler forum and get info from the live episode thread about what happened on the show....almost like watching it....
BTW:Karen is not scared she is smart.....I love her

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Karen"
Yes, a great big welcome from another newbie.

I just wanted to agree with syren that Karen is smart, not scared. She just acts really pathetic and says she's scared as a way of making half-way promises to people. She never says "I will do X" but she implies that it is a possibility, giving her a lot more room to maneuver while not having to break a promise.

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-03-04, 10:13 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Karen"
Welcome to the boards fanatic! I agree that Karen is a chicken, but so far that's worked for her. I think she wants to step up and make some decisions, BUT she knows her best plan right now is to go with the flow of her alliance. Checking the spoilers thread is a great way to get the scoop on any episodes missed. Again, welcome and happy posting

09-03-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Karen"
I can honestly say that karen has more sway in the decisions....she puts things into peoples heads..makes them think...but then she is there to comfort them
She is making alot of decisions, by giving her opinions about what she happen...look at the spoiler from last night Drew was so ready to put up so and so she went in and talked and he put up who she said to put up.....
She just does in her own nurturing compassionate cry on my shoulder when things hit the fan type of way.....

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-04, 12:42 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Karen"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-04 AT 12:43 PM (EST)

And a big welcome to you from the dog and I! You'll be fine. (Dog offering paw, with silly grin) WOOAH! Watch out BB, don't trust a grinning dog (slurp) sorry.
And we love you, too Syren, & History and Addict!

09-03-04, 01:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Karen"
Hi vixie and vixie.......lol
awwwwwww

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •