The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Get OUT of my house!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-02-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Get OUT of my house!"
Hey all, I wanted to get your opinions on Adria's behavior tonight on the live show. Didn't want to throw this into the "true colours" thread because it's getting kinda messy...

As for myself, I can finally say that there has been a BB moment that I was totally unable to watch. Adria's interview with Julie Chen was tougher to swallow than anything I've seen on FF. I knew she was arrogant, I knew she was pompus... I stopped being a twin supporter as soon as those two broke into laughter after Nakomis' nomination ceremony. But really, tonight was just too much.

And to boot, I thought Marvin made her look extremely silly, and I'm so glad he did. Is there a better indicator that nobody wants you in the damn house than when they ignore you for seven days and then vote to evict you unanimously? Just shut the f*** up and leave gracefully, nobody wants to hear your guff. Everybody knows she's a vote, she just wanted to try and walk out with a final superior nose up "ha ha" and she should have been ashamed.

Adria can sit there in Sequesterville looking down her nose while watching those loser tapes they get and think about how smart she is for being the third member on a seven member jury with the person whose game they cut short. She seems very happy to be there with her sister, and the house seemed even happier to send her.

Hee, all IMHO of course!

-Glass

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Get OUT of my house! Auburn 09-03-04 1
   RE: Get OUT of my house! Glass 09-03-04 2
       RE: Get OUT of my house! syren 09-03-04 3
   RE: Get OUT of my house! txmomma26 09-03-04 4
 RE: Get OUT of my house! vixie 09-03-04 5
 RE: Get OUT of my house! missygirl3 09-03-04 6
 RE: Get OUT of my house! rugoing2letmeplay 09-03-04 7
   RE: Get OUT of my house! Poncho 09-03-04 8
   RE: Get OUT of my house! RealityAddict 09-03-04 9
   RE: Get OUT of my house! vixie 09-03-04 10
       RE: Get OUT of my house! syren 09-03-04 11
           RE: Get OUT of my house! vixie 09-03-04 12
               RE: Get OUT of my house! syren 09-03-04 13
       RE: Get OUT of my house! Lasann 09-04-04 18
   RE: Get OUT of my house! rhea 09-04-04 14
   RE: Get OUT of my house! Glass 09-04-04 16
       RE: Get OUT of my house! vixie 09-05-04 22
           RE: Get OUT of my house! Glass 09-05-04 24
               RE: Get OUT of my house! vixie 09-06-04 26
   RE: Get OUT of my house! Kamykazi 09-05-04 23
 RE: Get OUT of my house! zazzy 09-04-04 15
   RE: Get OUT of my house! Glass 09-04-04 17
   RE: Get OUT of my house! motormouth 09-05-04 19
   RE: Get OUT of my house! janejane 09-05-04 20
       RE: Get OUT of my house! Glass 09-05-04 21
           RE: Get OUT of my house! sam752 09-05-04 25
               RE: Get OUT of my house! vixie 09-06-04 28
           RE: Get OUT of my house! vixie 09-06-04 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Auburn 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-04, 06:30 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
I totally agree, but what really makes me sick is the way she is throwing around "God and prayers and Jesus and blessing" She needs to go back to Sunday School and start the process over. God Bless You doesn't mean "f*** you" which is the way she says it. You don't pray for someone so you can lay a passive aggressive guilt trip on someone. Does anyone think God cares who wins Big Brother? He's got his hands full in Iraq. If a voice is coming to her in the middle of the night and telling her to vote out the black man and the gay man, I don't think that was Jesus. I think that was the devil. He can disquise his voice I've been told. She is beyond a hypocrite thinking she's got some sort of superiority over the others because of her religion, when she is lying and cheating to win that money like everybody else. Don't profane the name of the lord by dragging it into this silly game. And there are two of them! Ick!

09-03-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Holy Macaroni Auburn, that was great!
LOL

-Glass

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-04, 11:53 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
WOW lmao that was great

txmomma26 5825 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 12:30 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
WTG Auburn!!!

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Go Glass! Go Auburn! Go Glass! Go Auburn! You guys rock!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 02:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
I agree with you guys too. Did you guys watch Adria on Housecalls? I dont which is bigger. her behind or her ego? So glad that Marvin called her out.

rugoing2letmeplay 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-03-04, 02:37 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Actually, I think it meant alot to adria to play the game, and she began to take it too serious. You all are ready to jump someone just for having a little attitude. The original alliance was with just the Girls, against the Guys... and "Sweet" Will went RUNNING to the "Four Horsemen" and spilt his guts. Somehow, he stuck with the girls, without them knowing what he had done. After the "Horsemen" were gone DIANA wanted to make the alliance of the "TWINS" (Meaning: Diana, Adria, Natalie, and Drew) the last four. Diana Broke that alliance.

You all should be bashing the back stabbing lying cheating B*#%* Diana... If you all actually watch the show... you would had seen Diana was the one that sat there in the HOH room with with Adria, saying to her put "marvin up, and I don't care which one of the three you put in there, as long as you put up one of them." Meaning Nik, Karen or Will. Diana tells one person one thing then turns around and says another. Adria followed Diana's instructions and became "Satan," when the REAL "Satan" is STILL in the house... Diana hasn't held true to anything and I truly believe she has actually purposely thrown HOH competitions, just to rule, but keep the spotlight off of her!"
Adria's bad move was using the veto for herself, when she should had used it for Natalie. I think they were mainly gunning for Adria.
Also, Adria has saved Marvin numerous times! I think its lame of Marvin to do what he did.
Hurt feelings, I'd say if I were in Adria's shoes I would have hurt feelings tooo.... I'd loved the fact she pointed out the fact of who's going to the "Jury House" and It will play a part when it comes down to the final vote. It may only be two, but the two have plenty of time to share the real information as folks get evicted...
Additionally, I really didn't like the way "Will" made stabs at Natalie while watching the tape... Geeze it is only game... Will is out because the majority ruled, regardless of it coming down to a split.
It cracks me up how everyone can going running to the HOH, after a nomination to bargin, but when Adria did it... it was totally different.
Diana promised not to nominate Marvin, and made it seem as if she is going to hold true to that promise.... So MANY promises, So Many LIES....
Why don't you all, jump on the right bandwagon, and start judging the people who should be jumped, instead of those who make one mistake, pay for it with her sister, and still get executed to boot.
Thats my two cents....

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-03-04, 03:22 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Thanks for your 2 cents rugoing2letmeplay, well said. I totally agree with you!!!!

Poncho

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-04, 03:45 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Good post play...and welcome to the boards. I'm glad you felt compelled to voice your opinion. It's funny how Will wants to put all the blame on A when she was the tie-breaking vote not the only vote! Talk about someone with an ego problem. What makes him think he deserved to be in the house any longer than he was. Maybe he didn't understand the rules when he signed on for BB.

09-03-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
I'm sorry, but I disagree with much of your thinking, even tho I really dislike Diane, as well. I think what I really disagree with is the "tone" in which you are giving us your two cents. We aren't the bad guys, play. It's certainly a good thing to voice separate opinions, and discuss your reasons and feelings. I really feel offended when someone speaks to me as if there were something "wrong" with me simply because I have a different viewpoint. I would love to respectfully hear from you again some time. And that's my two cents.

09-03-04, 04:43 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-04 AT 05:50 PM (EST)

I am with you vixie..don't degrade me for how I think..degrade the position I take but respect mine and others veiwpoints..
let us not forget that Adria wanted to be the tie vote...she begged for it......
welcome to the boards play..glad you are among us...warning: you will get addicted........I think from being a lurker for many years that the people on here will let you play as long as you are respectable to them......

there is just a few that I like.....Adria I did not like...nope nope nope.....she did not just make one mistake..she had a relay race with her mouth that made her lose the game.....

09-03-04, 04:57 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Hey Syren! (wagging tail vigorously) I love that "relay race with her mouth!" Hilarious! Keep em comin!

09-03-04, 04:59 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
hey vixie....and vixie...(thats so cute) I liked it too was laughing after I typed it.....

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-04-04, 08:00 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Amen, Vixie!

rhea 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-04-04, 10:04 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
I totally agree that Diane is the real "Satan" in the house. She needs to be the next to go.

09-04-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-04 AT 03:58 PM (EST)

Ru2, I know Syren and Vixie maybe weren't thrilled with your tone, but I actually think you're bang on and I agree with almost all your thinking.

And now that you mention it, yeah, I do think Will is a damn baby. I can't say I blame him... I know personally, I don't mind being beaten at a game, but I hate losing games. If Adria had voted Will and gone on to win, it would be a different story... but Adria killed his game and took the money from him, and it wasn't right. And that's why she's gone now (Results always speak for themselves). So though I do think Will has reason to be royally pissed, I do think he's handling it like a little whiny brat baby.

And though I'm sure not likely to go through and post links to every thread where I've gone off on Diane and Drew, you're more than welcome to take a look through the last few days on this forum and a good number of threads on Spoilers and see for yourself that I certainly am a Diane basher. I think she and Drew are total goons and it upsets me when people think she is a great strategic player because she's definitely not.

So thanks for your opinion!

-Glass

09-05-04, 06:05 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
And Glass, I always read your posts, because you frequently have an opposing but well stated viewpoint from mine. This helps me and gives me food for thought in forming further opinions on the same topic. However, I have never felt that you were attacking me for my opinion. Therein lies the difference.
I consider you a worthy opponent!

09-05-04, 11:12 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Aw, thanks Vixie, that all is definitely high praise coming from you!

-Glass

09-06-04, 01:37 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
*Nodding in respect* (Dog chewing on...) Aw dog! Come on, this was supposed to be respectful!

Kamykazi 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Finally someon whose opinion I can relate to. Let's all keep in mind that the producers of the show actually create characters out of real people by the way they edit each episode. I think that Adria was on the right track when she made her exit. but she took it a wee bit too far. I like Marvin also, and was sad to see him go, but it seems to me that none of them handle getting the boot too well. Hey, I'm too neurotic & sensitive to last 1 hour on the show. In my opinion, Nakomis and Marvin were the strongest players on the show.

zazzy 4390 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-04-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-04 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

So Glass, it did not get M very far, did it, to treat A the way he did and to blow up like he did at the end?

I still think the twins will play a role in the end--if CB, K or D are in the F2 with Nik or Di then the twins will impact the outcome.

If the outcome is Nik versus Di, well, that f2 jury pitch will be too funny!

I am glad that A said her piece on the way out. They treated her horribly. I did not read much of the live feeds so I do not have as much of the holier than thou sense that many seem to be railing against.

I was hoping there was more to Marvin that what we saw in the end.

As it is, it is hard to find anyone to root for. I guess Dr is the top of my list at the moment--and you bet the twins would pick him over either Di or Nik.

09-04-04, 03:56 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
LOL, actually Zazzy, I was out last night and I'm staying away from Spoilers today and saving it all for the super-packed exciting episode tonight... all I know is noms and the new HOH.

I'll certainly admit it doesn't look good for my main argument from last week, but I haven't given up! I promise, I'll be the very first to sit down and have a nice helping of crow as soon as I'm proven wrong.

-Glass

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-05-04, 04:26 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
hey zazzy! I have to agree that the choices of hg's to root for are pretty bleak, imo. This is the first season that I am not really rooting for someone, just sorta hoping certain people don't win. I hope next season is better.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

janejane 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-04, 04:48 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
............I'm still surprised how long Marvin lasted in the house, considering he's been put on the block eons of times.--but I'm glad he did the "soap opera gig" (better than an audition), who knows how many doors will open for him now.

I though it was hilarious everytime the new HOH wanted Marvin out, they'd find someone worst than Marvin to get out first.

I've always run the opposite way of anyone who's always saying how religious they are and actually and then do the opposite-- (Adria and Natalie).

........last but not least, I don't understand why Diane didn't show more anger at Drew for him nominating her. He previously had an alliance with the twins knowing that Diane wanted the twins out of the house?????????

09-05-04, 09:14 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Well Drew and Diane are both goons, so let's not even touch that one. LOL

Posting though to thank you for your kind words about Marvin! I was somebody who really and truly thought he just might be okay, and I lost a couple of arguments last night.

-Glass

sam752 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-05-04, 11:50 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
OK. Sorry to change subject from drew and diane and marvin back to the twins but this time i must. First i would like to say i agree with whoever made the big butt comment farther up. I thought they were fitness trainers? Those are the biggest butts i have seen on a fitness trainer in like forever! And i would also like to agree with i think Auburn or someone on the Satan disguising his voice as Jesus, who most definently did not tell her to vote out the black and gay guy. Seriosuly. And i am just delighted with the goodbye Marvin gave to Adria but i would really like to know something. They both come in here being all "ohhh we are 2 different ppl i wish everyone would treat us like that not the same person, blah,blah,blah.." and then when Adria was leaving she said something about "and Natalie just wanted you all to know that too" Ummm when were you tlaking to her, or were you and Jesus and her having a big talk?? I mean if you are 2 different ppl then why are you speaking what you think in her place? Sounds like your the same person to me.

this of course is all my opinion

09-06-04, 01:44 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Sam I couldn't agree with your assessment more. Yes, they do have rather ... shall we say ... rotund behinds for fitness trainers. Now I have no room at all to talk in that dept, but I do know what MY fitness trainer looks like!
And the whole individual, blah blah...it was like she wanted it both ways, when it suited her. Oh well. Welcome aboard.
(Dog wagging tail and drooling profusely!) Sorry, dude...she does that when she's excited.

09-06-04, 01:40 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Get OUT of my house!"
Glass, we're with you on all accounts here. Diane and Drew ARE goons! And I'm sorry Marvin went out so quickly after the twins, but that is show biz, Hmmmm?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •