The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"about the jury and eviction night"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

violetsdoll 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-01-04, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"about the jury and eviction night"
does anybody the reason the the jury that will decide who the winner of BB5 will be will only consist of Will and Natalie and the houseguests evicted after (up until the last two houseguests) and not all of the other evicted houseguests (i.e. Mike, Lori, Scott, Holly, Jase, etc)? i remember in the past seasons everybody got to vote on the winner.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: about the jury and eviction nig... vixie 09-01-04 1
 RE: about the jury and eviction nig... ssshaw 09-01-04 2
   RE: about the jury and eviction nig... vixie 09-01-04 3
 RE: about the jury and eviction nig... strid333 09-01-04 4
   RE: about the jury and eviction nig... vixie 09-01-04 5
       RE: about the jury and eviction nig... RealityAddict 09-01-04 6
 RE: about the jury and eviction nig... violetsdoll 09-02-04 7
   RE: about the jury and eviction nig... RealityAddict 09-02-04 8
       RE: about the jury and eviction nig... vixie 09-02-04 9
           RE: about the jury and eviction nig... motormouth 09-02-04 10
               RE: about the jury and eviction nig... RealityAddict 09-02-04 11
                   RE: about the jury and eviction nig... Glass 09-02-04 12
                       RE: about the jury and eviction nig... Reality432423 09-03-04 14
                           RE: about the jury and eviction nig... Glass 09-05-04 15
 RE: about the jury and eviction nig... violetsdoll 09-03-04 13
   RE: about the jury and eviction nig... vixie 09-06-04 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vixie 727 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-01-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
1. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
I don't think so doll. The first season, the viewing audience got to vote, but apparently that was too crazy, or too fixed or something. Since then, I can't remember the Jury from Season 2 for sure when Dr Will won, but S3 & S4 juries did not have all of the HG's, the first few were just gone.
Hey but welcome aboard!

ssshaw 548 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-04, 03:57 PM (EST)
2. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
Only BB3 had all of the evicted HGs on the jury.

09-01-04, 04:32 PM (EST)
3. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
I stand corrected Ssshaw!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-01-04, 04:33 PM (EST)
4. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
Season 3 had all the HG voting and they got to go home and watch the feeds and they were able to watch the diary room. Danielle lost in a huge landslide (9-1) and SeeBS figured it was because of the trash talking Danielle made in the DR. So they decided to have a jury that was sequestered so that the general public (like the families) could not sway the voters and decided to show the events (like the competitions and the cermonies) so the DR did not sway them.

Three is the perfect number.

09-01-04, 04:34 PM (EST)
5. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
Which I think is fair, since the DR was supposed to be somewhere they could "speak freely". What a rip off that was!

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-01-04, 05:28 PM (EST)
6. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
Definitely! I think Danielle got the bad end of the deal b/c her diary room confessions are really what killed her. I think she would have kept her DR sessions a lot more nice had she known they would be seen by the jury. But, that's all part of the twists of BB I guess...

09-02-04, 00:08 AM (EST)
7. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
hey sorry for the late reply went to bed last night right after posting. thanks for your input guys. i thought that both Big Brother 2 and 3 had all houseguests voting. i never saw Big Brother 1 or 4 (due to an especially hectic summer) to know how the voting process went for those seasons. i thought that maybe they could have held everybody in seclusion but then that would have probably been too expensive/time consuming especially for the people who were gone after the first week and who probably ahd jobs to go back to. but then why did Julie Chen tell those people who weren't part of the jury that she'd seen them in September? or did she? i sort of flake out wondering who the next HOH will be around that point.

09-02-04, 09:34 AM (EST)
8. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
Welcome to the boards doll! I think Julie may have said "see you in September" b/c I'm thinking all the HGs return even if they aren't allowed to vote...

09-02-04, 11:40 AM (EST)
9. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
I think so, don't they ususally have some kind of reunion after the winner is announced?

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-02-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
10. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
Yep, everyone comes back for the finale. Wasn't there one year though where they had another twist where the final two got to kick one person off the juty and pick someone else? I thought I remembered something like that.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

09-02-04, 12:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
Mouth, I think you're right...something like the final 2 each got to eliminate one jury member...so obviously they picked whoever they thought was a sure vote for the other person. I can't remember which season, though.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings

09-02-04, 11:21 PM (EST)
12. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
LOL, I know this one!
In season two, each finalist was allowed to eliminate one vote. Will took away Hardy's vote and Nicole took away Shannon's vote (Man I hope that's the right name). I only caught the end of the season though, so I was also under the appearently mistaken impression that all the HG's voted!

-Glass

Reality432423 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-04, 03:29 AM (EST)
14. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
Will took away Bunky's vote, not Hardy (who was an obvious choice).

I think that's why people liked Will, he did some interesting moves.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
15. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
Woah, really Reality? I certainly stand corrected, though I'd have never guessed. Will sure was a weird one, I'm sorry I didn't catch the whole season.
I may never forget the footage of him cutting a deal with... I think it was Nicole. And as soon as she walks away he turns around, signals a slit throat and mouths, "I'm gonna cut her!" I sometimes wish every season of every show ended with people like Will winning. But then life just would be life, would it!

-Glass

09-03-04, 01:56 AM (EST)
13. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
thanks for the warm welcome ;) god my memory is so bad i forgot about Nicole and Will from BB2 being able to choose one person of the remaning HG's to be off the jury. i just assumed that everybody voted...ah BB2 i think that might have been my fave season...has anybody already posted a fave BB season thread or is it safe for me to post one?

09-06-04, 01:16 AM (EST)
16. "RE: about the jury and eviction night"
I'm not sure about a fav season thread, but season 2 was definitely my favorite. Down to the last minute, you just couldn't be sure of what was going to happen, except for one thing. That Will was going to lie & scheme his a$$ of and make deals only to break them. And I loved that he won. I just couldn't hate him, cuz he did exactly what he said he was going to do.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •