The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Our prayers have not been answered."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-14, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Our prayers have not been answered."
The season premiere date was announced anyway.

We're getting an early start this year in order to ruin that much more of the summer. June 25th kicks off the annual hairshirt convention, with the first eviction set for July 3rd. For now, we're looking at a Wed/9 Thurs/9 Sund/8 pattern for your whippings.

No word on cast, theme, Stupid Twists, or rigging yet. Have patience.

Also, have another drink. You're going to need it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Our prayers have not been answe... Round Robin 03-11-14 1
 New Host kidflash212 03-26-14 2
   RE: New Host Estee 03-26-14 3
       RE: New Host Colonel Zoiderg 05-28-14 4
           RE: New Host bestproblog 04-01-22 5
               RE: New Host bestproblog 04-01-22 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-11-14, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Our prayers have not been answered."
If you're giving us drinks I'll have a shot of Jack Daniel's.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

kidflash212 5051 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-14, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "New Host"
RACHEL REILLY!

Just kidding, I'm just sort of wondering if anyone will read this

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-14, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: New Host"
Floaters grab a flak jacket.

I don't think she's anywhere on the replacement host list, though -- and that's an event requiring a Moonves divorce. As much as I hate his biases, slime extrusion, and everything else about him, the network's first choice of former contestants is probably Dan.

Colonel Zoiderg 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-28-14, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoiderg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: New Host"
I can't imagine Rachel or Dan hosting the show. I don't think Dan has the stage presence, and Rachel would be too all over the place to do it. If I had to pick a host that CBS would go for, it would be Dr. Will. If I were to pick the host? Chicken George.

bestproblog 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-01-22, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bestproblog Click to send private message to bestproblog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Host"

Candles are product of wax and a wick; we have were given our bodies, but our essence lies in our minds and souls. candles are precise of their shades, shapes and designs. our life histories and research are the backdrops of who we are, however our minds are like candle wicks, and make our passions flame. now not just like the candles in my drawer, who get used or not used counting on my whims, we manage our private thoughts, and the manner brightly we can burn or dimly we're able to shine.

bestproblog 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-01-22, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bestproblog Click to send private message to bestproblog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: New Host"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-22 AT 00:12 AM (EST)

Candles are product of wax and a wick; we have were given our bodies, but our essence lies in our minds and souls. candles are precise of their shades, shapes and designs. our life histories and research are the backdrops of who we are, however our minds are like candle wicks, and make our passions flame. now not just like the candles in my drawer, who get used or not used counting on my whims, we manage our private thoughts, and the manner brightly we can burn or dimly we're able to shine.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •