The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-30-13, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction Entry"
Wow. When the whole house gets behind something they really mean the whole house.

Welcome to OR Welcome back to Hamster Phantasy!
...a game to play which challenges you to remain an avid viewer of BigBrother. Even if Time Warner cable is holding a full scale intervention.

If'n you've made an entry for a previous eviction you can skip over the next little bit down to the results/entry.
If'n you're new to the game let me explain a little bit first.
The cast will be known as hamsters and your job is to pick the best phantasy team of hamsters to help accrue the most amount of points by the end.
Each new player (you) will have a phantasy team roster with 4 slots available.
Pick the 4 hamsters that you think will help make you the most points.

The possible points are...

Wins Head of Household (HOH): 20 points
Is named MVP (MVP): 15 points
Wins Power Of Veto (POV): 10 points
Nominee who is Saved (SAVE NOM): 5 points
Nominee who is Evicted (EVICT NOM): 2 points
None of the above (FLOAT): -1 point

And as much like in the show, the promise being that "Floaters" will not win the game. They will not be receiving points in this game either.
So pick those hamsters whom you think will make the biggest moves.

Should be simple, right?

Well, the show also promises... "Expect the Unexpected" ...and I'd be irresponsible to not also state that I too believe in that motto.
I have the capabilities of throwing a few obstacles into the well worn paths from time to time. Stay vigilant.

4th Eviction Results
Hamster Totals:
Judd: 20 (HOH)
Elissa: 15 (POV&NOM)
Aaryn: 5 (Safe Nom)
GinaMarie: 5 (Safe Nom)
Kaitlin: 2 (Evictee)
everyone else: -1 (Floaters)

Player Totals:
Top scorer this week?
That would be ... Wallflower! A mere 3 points off the record weekly high score and it propels her up the list quite a bit.
However, personofinterest still sits in 1st place overall. With D'Abby taking it easy in 2nd and Aruba capping out the Top3.

PLAYER
Hamster 1
H1(x3) Score
Hamster 2
H2 Score
Hamster 3
H3 Score
Hamster 4
H4 Score
This Week
Last Week
TOTAL
P of I
elissa
howard
kaitlin
amanda
D'Abby
elissa
amanda
mccrae
spencer
Aruba
elissa
aaryn
mccrae
howard
kris
elissa
helen
spencer
g-marie
Wall66
elissa
amanda
helen
judd
suzzee
elissa
mccrae
amanda
howard
Snidget
amanda
mccrae
candice
howard
tribe
elissa
amanda
mccrae
kaitlin
Rebel
amanda
aaryn
howard
kaitlin
jbug
andy
judd
kaitlin
xxx
kircon
amanda
mccrae
spencer
xxx

6th Eviction
Deadline for entry: Thursday, August 1st @ 9pm BOARDTIME.

The MVP twist has been temporarily benched and in it's place we bring in the next twist.
We all know how "floaters" are bad. It was pounded into our heads from the get-go.
But I'd counter with the fact that 3 of the four evictions so far have been of big gamers.
And where are the floaters? Floating about the house. Par usual.

Which leads us to this dreaded decision making twist.
One which may have you regretting your choice immediately after you make it.
Mwahahaha...

I was checking the spreads and wouldn't you know it, not a single player has EVER amassed a team of 4 non-floaters.
Those with 3 of 4: Snidget (twice) ~ P of I (thrice) ~ Aruba ~ tribe ~ Rebel

On the other end a few players have filled their teams entirely with floaters.
and those of us with 0 of 4: Rebel ~ suzzee ~ Snidget ~ Wall66 ~ tribe

Which means, historically, it seems a bit easier to fill up on floaters than it is to fill up on the power hamsters.

Therefore I have created an alternative to the "normal" entry.

The logistics are this...
You will have to choose between Normal 4 Team OR 5 Floaters Team

With "Normal 4 Team" you need to make an entry as you have been doing, with 4 hamsters whom you hope will make big moves and supply you with points. No Floaters allowed. Just like you have been trying to do since the beginning.
Pointwise: "Normal 4 Team" will accrue their normal points for HOH, POV, MVP(if they have it) NOMs and Evictee.
However, if you get all 4 to actually make points, no floaters, I will DOUBLE your weekly points.

With "5 Floaters" you need to make an entry with 5 hamsters. 5 whom you hope will NOT make any big moves and "float" through the episode.
Pointwise: "5 Floaters Team", will receive all normal points UNLESS your team is FULL of floaters. IF you manage to name 5 floaters I will award you with a straight up 60 points. If not, then everyone on your team will receive normal points and penalties.

Entry Examples:
"Normal 4 Team": Hamster 1 ~ Hamster 2 ~ Hamster 3 ~ Hamster 4

OR

"5 Floaters Team": Hamster 1 ~ Hamster 2 ~ Hamster 3 ~ Hamster 4 ~ Hamster 5

The vince3 memorial list of remaining hamsters:
Aaryn ~ Amanda ~ Andy ~ Candice ~ Elissa ~ GinaMarie
Helen ~ Howard ~ Jessie ~ Judd ~ McCrae ~ Spencer

Host Notes:
* None of this is meant to confuse, but...
* I believe the max for a successful Normal entry would be 100 points, 80 without MVP... lowest would be 34.
* Without revealing strategies, it's also possible to acheive a max of 55 points for misplaying the 5 Floaters Team.
* And of course, it's also possible to receive a -4 for misplaying a Normal entry.
* Don't read too much into these tid-bits. As I have already done.
* It simply is another strategy for those of us who think that it'll be easier to name 5 floaters than name 4 power players.
* Or will it? Ack!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction ... krismiss2us 07-30-13 1
 Sockpuppet's suzzee 07-31-13 2
   RE: Sockpuppet's suzzee 08-02-13 10
       TVC 15 suzzee 08-02-13 12
 tribe's phloating phantasy tribephyl 07-31-13 3
   RE: tribe's phloating phantasy suzzee 08-01-13 7
 5 Floaters Team DearAbby 08-01-13 4
 RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction ... Snidget 08-01-13 5
 RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction ... Aruba 08-01-13 6
 RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction ... personofinterest 08-01-13 8
   RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction ... DearAbby 08-01-13 9
       RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction ... personofinterest 08-05-13 14
 RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction ... Aruba 08-02-13 11
   RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction ... tribephyl 08-02-13 13
 RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction ... Wallflower66 08-06-13 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-30-13, 09:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction Entry"
"Normal 4 Team": Amanda Elissa Helen McCrae

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-31-13, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Sockpuppet's"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-13 AT 06:33 PM (EST)

NEPHARIOUS!

If I go for floaters I'll pick the power peeps. If I go for power I'll pick floaters. It's just the way I roll.

That out of the way I have to go Normal 4.

Time for some editing before I go off to play softball, it's a wonderful 72F and clear. The vampire mosquitoes should have absolutely no problem finding me. Deet me baby.

Amanda
Elissa
Helen
McCrae

Thanks sweetie! You brite up my world

08-02-13, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sockpuppet's"
So, I take the insane floater GM OFF my list. And there you go. And the Jabbersock is still laughing at me.

08-02-13, 08:18 PM (EST)
12. "TVC 15"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-13 AT 08:19 PM (EST)

Oh, that's an old Bowie song I used play at volume 11. ah my misspent youth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqW5gP0g_Go

I should be watched....closely.

07-31-13, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "tribe's phloating phantasy"
Nepharious indeed.
Sometimes I just want to place some heavy manacles upon my wrists, with chains that are attached to some sort of torture wall of doom.
Set the ipod to shuffle through Gregorian chants, Halloween soundtracks, Teletubbie tunes and Speed Metal.
And do nothing but make myself suffer for a little while longer.

Alas, my part as martyr hinges on this phloating thing working out.
(The lucky hat, took the winnings and ran.)

Floater5| Andy ~ G-Marie ~ Jessie ~ Judd ~ McCrae

08-01-13, 06:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: tribe's phloating phantasy"
Sometimes I just want to place some heavy manacles upon my wrists, with chains that are attached to some sort of torture wall of doom.

Yeah but it's easier to spark up the Sony and watch Big Bro.

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-01-13, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "5 Floaters Team"
Andy ~ Elissa ~ GinaMarie ~ Jessie ~ McCrae

Snidget 43860 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-13, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction Entry"
To pick 5 floaters and ensure they finally start doing something, anything or to pick 4 players to ensure they finally decide to give a rest for a change...

hmmmmmm.

Going with 4

Helen ~ Spencer ~ Aaryn ~ Jessie

Sexting Alterego by Pepe LePew

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-01-13, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction Entry"
OK, I think I get it. And even if I don't then maybe ignorance will be bliss for me. LOL

Normal 4 Team
Spencer, Candice, McCrea, Amanda

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-01-13, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction Entry"
Just got into our cabin in the Smokey Mountains. So happy! Wasn't sure I would get here to do this.

I will go with the normal four this time.

I am guessing endurance for HOH so favors smaller feet. So I am guessing same targets discussed this week.

Spencer
Elyssa
Helen
Candice

Don't know if I will get to watch, so hopefully I can read here to stay caught up. Thanks!

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-01-13, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction Entry"
Just got into our cabin in the Smokey Mountains.

Is this your first trip there? I just got back from Pigeon Forge. You picked a good time to go. The weather is supposed to be nice instead of all the recent rain. And it's no-sales-tax weekend on clothing and school supplies. Have fun!

personofinterest 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-05-13, 07:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction Entry"
I have been here a couple of times but quite awhile ago. I have always wanted to try a cabin and it has been worth it. We have walked a bit up around the cabin and will head into the National Park today.

Weather has been great. My youngest has been fishing everyday and I let him Zorb yesterday. Strange sport that one is, but he loved it.

Aruba 1891 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-02-13, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction Entry"
Yo Tribe,

How does this game work on Double Eviction week? I'm guessing the picks only apply up to the 1st eviction?

Personally I did not opt for the 5-Floaters, but for those who did, having ALL five float for two series of HOH, POV, nomination, etc. would be very far-fetched.

Just asking...thanks!

08-02-13, 09:16 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction Entry"
The first part of the double eviction is the entry just made, the second part (along with the following eviction) will come in a few days.
I will be altering the next entry slightly to accommodate for the "rush job". I can guarantee it will be much more "fair" to everyone.

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-06-13, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Hamster Phantasy: 6th Eviction Entry"
Oops, sorry I missed. I was kinda busy...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •