The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB 15 PTTE Game and Entry Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-29-13, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB 15 PTTE Game and Entry Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-13 AT 07:15 PM (EST)

Ladies and Gentleman, Houseguest, Reality Show Lovers,
Voyeurs, Game Players and …
Hamster Lovers,
it's officially time for

What's a PTTE you ask?
Well, PTTE is short for "Picks To The End"
It is a boot list/eviction prediction game.

It is a game about the order of who IS evicted each week.
Not who is brought back!!!!!

Okay... here's the goal:

To start playing this game you'll need to post your list to reflect your prediction
about the eviction order for the season.

Starting with the First HG (#16) to be eliminated
and ending with the winner (#1).

The CBS site is where you can start your research

When you do make your list, you don’t need to have any analysis, although you're welcome to throw anything in that you want... this is a game and is intended to be fun. With any spoiler information available to you, coupled with your own intuition, see how well you can do.

Here are the Hamsters for the season

Scoring:

1) You do NOT want points... they're bad... it's like golf.
Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them.

2) Points will be awarded to every contestant in the game after each eviction show. They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish and where the bootee actually finished.

For example: Based on 14 players. You thought that Joe was going to be the Big Brother winner. If he is the first eviction, you would receive 13 points. (14 – 1 = 13) If Joe gets evicted in 9th place, you would receive 8 points. (9 – 1 = 8) If you thought Joe was going to be evicted first, and he was, you would receive 0 points for the week (14 – 14 = 0)

3) You will be given +4 points every time you change your PTTE list... but it's only +4 points, so change it often if you think it will help you out.

4) If you do not enter before the first or second eviction, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it is possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

5) A point total will be posted by me shortly after each episode. I will try to get these up as soon as I can.

6) After the first show has aired please do not edit your post to make changes. Just start a new post if you want to change your PTTE list. It's very important not to change your original picks-if I make a mistake or my computer crashes, it's the only proof I have of your original picks.

7) I provide several chances to earn free edits and tie-breaker points throughout the season.
Keep an eye out for them.

Now onto the game

Place – Name – Score on current list
Upward movement ^
In case of ties, I alphabetize.

The BB15 is Starting Bonus!
Post your list before the first evection, Wed. 3, and receive a:

This will save you 4 points, if you choose to change your list.

Don’t you love the smell of a fresh new game? So shinny! So full of potential. Later in the game we will be saying the game is full of $#&!. Thanks Sir tribe for the totally amazing graphics. You have again outdone yourself. Thank you!!!

* Good Luck and have fun!!

* You have until Wednesday, 6:59 pm CDT, July 3rd to post a list.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 kircon's BB PTTE List kircon 06-29-13 1
   RE: kircon's BB PTTE List tribephyl 06-29-13 2
 RE: BB 15 PTTE Game and Entry Thre... suzzee 07-02-13 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kircon 3239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-29-13, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "kircon's BB PTTE List"
A sample list.

I need at least one more show to determine my final list.

You may change your first list as many times up to the deadline on Wed, July 3.

16. Aaryn (First Evicted)
15. Amanda
14. Andy
13. Candice
12. David
11. Elissa
10. Ginamarie
9. Helen
8. Howard
7. Jeremy
6. Jessie
5. Judd
4. Kaitlyn
3. Mcrea
2. Nick
1. Spencer (Winner)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-29-13, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: kircon's BB PTTE List"
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-13 AT 02:07 AM (EST)

Using the patented BBPTTE decoder...(aka Pirate Name Generator)

16. Dazid: Filthy Syd Smythe (First Evicted)
Jessie: Androgynous Glynnis Kidd
Aaryn: Disatrous Roberta Straw
Elissa: Slouchin' Madeline Hornigold
GinaMarie: Fineglin' Alena Dawkins
Amanda: "Tripod" Jade Hacke
Andy: Navigatin' Bob Drake
Kaitlyn: Can't-Remember-Where-the-Damn-Treasure's-Buried Frances
Spencer: Doubloon Swallowin' Macon
McCrea: Pirate Izzy the Pale
Helen: Pirate Antonia the Mauve
Judd: Cap'n Garrick Knockboots
Jeremy: Pirate Quinn the Mauve
Candice: Cap'n Nancy Blackbeard
Nick: Pirate William the Ochre
1. Howard: Cap'n Conroy Greenbeard (Winner)

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-02-13, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB 15 PTTE Game and Entry Thread"
oh I don't have the faintest idea, which is typical.

16. David (First Evicted)
15. Amanda
14. Ginamarie
13. Candice
12. Jessie
11. Aaryn
10. Jeremy
9. Helen
8. Spencer
7. Elissa
6. Howard
5. Judd
4. Kaitlyn
3. Mcrea
2. Nick
1. Andy (Winner)

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •