The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Best. Move. Ever."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-01-12, 02:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Best. Move. Ever."
Dan's the man! He totally pulled it off and for that move alone deserves to win a second time!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Best. Move. Ever. suzzee 09-01-12 1
 RE: Best. Move. Ever. michel 09-01-12 2
   RE: Best. Move. Ever. CSHS79 09-15-12 3
       RE: Best. Move. Ever. Round Robin 09-15-12 4
           RE: Best. Move. Ever. CSHS79 09-17-12 5
       RE: Best. Move. Ever. michel 09-17-12 6
 RE: Best. Move. Ever. Estee 09-20-12 7
   RE: Best. Move. Ever. krismiss2us 09-20-12 8
       RE: Best. Move. Ever. fredchirsty 11-20-12 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-01-12, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Best. Move. Ever."
And at this point will the noobs think to compare notes? I don't know if at this point they will, it's a gimme that Shanielle are the expendable ones in the new quack pack and a F2 of Frank and Dan would be the most interesting. The double elimination next week could be really dangerous for Ian and Frank both. This should be fun!

Coolest Siggie Ever thx Tribe! 2008

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-01-12, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Best. Move. Ever."
It was a great move but Dan waited until his back was against the wall to do anything and then he really needed to count on Frank's gullibility.

Dan could have gone to Frank much earlier. As soon as frank won the veto last time in fact, Dan could have started working on him.

The same with Jenn. He knew he'd have to pick veto players so he should have gone to her and made a deal before she talked to Frank. It would have been so much easier for Jenn to refuse the slop pass and let Dan win veto.

A plan is much better than a Hail Mary.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-12, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Best. Move. Ever."
A plan or Hail Mary, does it really matter? After all, Jenn and Frank are both in the Jury House and Dan is still in the game. So regardless of whether you feel he made his moves too late, the only thing that matters is that the moves he made worked since he's still in it. Don't you agree??

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-15-12, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Best. Move. Ever."
But did it work more due to Dan's skill or the others' stupidity? I'd hardly say Dan deserves it when the rest of them are handing it to him on a silver platter.

CSHS79 862 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-12, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CSHS79 Click to send private message to CSHS79 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Best. Move. Ever."
If were only speaking of Dan vs one other player, I'd agree with you. In this case we are talking about Dan vs the whole house. But the dumbest of all is Danielle since this is her game to loose if she keeps trusting Dan. If she were truly smart she wouldn't have used the veto and the F3 would be Dan, Danielle and Shane. As it stands now,if she wins Final HOH and takes Dan, he'll go from being her biggest supporter to telling everyone what a Master Manipulator he is and as such deserves to win.

michel 10811 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-12, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Best. Move. Ever."
I don't agree because the difference is immense. A good plan could have gotten him to the end with a chance of winning the jury vote. As a last minute tactic, his funeral saved him but will probably cost him the needed votes.

Right now, I can't see why the jury would vote for him over Ian and he'd have a lot of trouble winning over Danielle.

Estee 55190 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-12, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Best. Move. Ever."
It would appear the jury disagrees with your analysis.

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-12, 09:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Best. Move. Ever."
moron shot himself in the foot by giving that chain to ian. and regardless of whether it was dan or danielle in the F2 with him, ian was a sure winner. dan could've beat danielle

fredchirsty 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-20-12, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fredchirsty Click to send private message to fredchirsty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Best. Move. Ever."
Oh that scene really scares me...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •