The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-12, 03:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry"
Okay, I F'd up. Sorry 'bout that.
Looks like only two bbrats got to the POPQuiz in time, so this coming week will be pretty much a forgone conclusion.
However, I do still have results for Dan's and Ian's terms in HOH as well as the F3 and F2 entry.
Ahhhh...

Aug 30/Sept 6 Results
Ian regains HOH sending the big hairy beast out, to meet up with Britney. Because THAT's how you get revenge.
Huh? Dan manipulated Britney's ouster, NOT Frank. Frank didn't have a vote. Frank hardly even had a brain.
Geez, when will these people learn that HOH is merely like being a judge on a reality-talent show. You can pick the few worst, but the choice of boot is up to america. And every week, the HOH has a chance to sway america only... Oh nevermind, falling on deaf ears.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Ian (10)
2. POV Host: Shane (7)
3. Pawn of Vengence: Dan (10)
4. The Backdoor Password: Yes (6)
5. Exit-Polls: 3/1 (10)
6. The Last Word: No (2)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: Danielle (5)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: Dan (5)
3. Total ChipHead: Dan ~ Danielle ~ Shane (5)
4. The Pawn: Jenn/Joe (10)
5. Released to Sequester: Frank (10)

BBRAT Bonus:
Nothin':

At that moment inside the BBRAT House...

The new HOH is BelleBook. With an extra 5 point boost, a plush robe and a basket of goodies, I'm sure Belle will be enjoying her time in the HOH.
And with a high score of 37 it means that anyone with less than 19 will become a Have-Not.
Sorry, krismiss and suzzee. Enjoy the Have-Not diet of Chowder & Powder. Can't forget the -3 as well. (It'll be the last time I'm so, easy with my penalties.)
Despite the apparent revolt, DearAbby stays atop the bbrat-pile.

BBRAT
Test Score
Bonus
This Eviction
HOH/Have-Not
Last Eviction
BBRAT Total
DearAbby
RebelCrown
VisionQuest
krismiss
kircon
Belle Book
Wallflower
suzzee

But then...
We get the week in an hour.
Dan wins HOH, tries desperately to get rid of Ian but Ian has a trick up his sleeve too and Joe ends up FINALLY LEAVING THE SHOW!
And with him goes the last remnant of Janelle's team.

Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Dan (20)
2. Pawn of Vengence: Ian (10)
3. The Backdoor Password: Yes (6)
4. Exit-Polls: 3/0 (10)

Key Players:
1. The Last-Minute Lobbyist: N/A (15)
2. The Back-Up Backdoor: N/A (15)
3. The Pawn: Jenn (30)
4. Released to Sequester: Joe (30)

BBRAT Bonus:
Stunt Hamster:
Great try everyone who did at least try.
VisionQuest managed not only to outshoot his fellow bbrats but also managed to surpass my own record of 102.45 ft.
Well done VQ!
1st Place: VisionQuest (60)
2nd Place: kircon (30)
3rd Place: DearAbby (15)

Currently inside the BBRAT House...
Wallflower scores the most with regular entry. But it was VisionQuest's BIG shot hamster stunt move that ultimately claims HOH and the shiny new 15 point boost.
Because of VQ's big score of 97, anyone with 48 or less is this weeks Have-Not.
Sorry, EVERYONE aside from Wallflower, whom happens to be the only one In the Crowd. A crowd of one.
Well everyone aside from Belle as well, whom went AWOL after her brief term in HOH.
So a diet of Nutella and Mortadella and a whopping -10 point penalty go to... ahem...DearAbby, kircon, krismiss, suzzee and RebelCrown.
Lucky for you folks the Have-Not diet ain't so bad.

BBRAT
Test Score
Bonus
This Eviction
HOH/Have-Not
Last Eviction
BBRAT Total
DearAbby
VisionQuest
RebelCrown
kircon
krismiss
Belle Book
Wallflower
suzzee

September 13th Entry
Deadline: September 13th @ 8:00pm BOARDTIME

I missed a critical plot point and NOW it's impossible to recreate a situation where I can get a flashback. Sorry, LSD no longer works.
Even the POP Quiz didn't succeed. So I guess it's time to just acknowledge the past and move towards the future.
Waaay forward!
IOW... "THIS IS THE FINAL ENTRY!"
thank's Joe. That gets the point across for sure.
We'll be starting with F4 and quickly segueing into the F3, which is but a mere step away from the Final 2 and the Finale.
Because of the waaaay ahead of time predictions you will be making regarding F3 and F2, I will be again raising point values.
The F4 is the last time we'll be playing for HOH. (and a results post with NO entry.) From then on, you're on your own.
And you're just gonna have to hope you made the right entries.

The official...
Vince3 Memory Wall
of Remaining Houseguests:
HGs:

Brittany ~ Dan ~ Janelle ~ Boogie

JoJo ~ Danielle ~ Ashley ~ Frank

Shane ~ Jodi ~ Joe ~ Ian

Willie ~ Kara ~ Wil ~ Jenn

F4:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (40)
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (30)
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (22)
4. Exit-Pollster: Name 1 HG whom will make the sole vote to evict? (28)

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (37)
4. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (43)

F3:
Power Positions:
1. Alpha Hamster: Name 1 HG whom will win the 1st of 3 Competitons for final HOH. (35)
2. Beta Hamster: Name 1 HG whom will win the 2nd of 3 Competitons for final HOH. (45)
3. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG whom will WIN the 3rd of 3 Competitions and the final Head of Household. (50)
Key Players:
1. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (65)

F2:
Key Players:
1. 1st Pollster: Name the 1st Juror to make their vote on the finale show. (55)
2. Last Pollster: Name the last Juror to make their vote on the finale show. (65)
3. Super Pollster: Name the 1 HG whose key, when pulled by Julie, is the deciding vote. (70)

Power Positions:
1. Released to Obscurity: Name the 1 HG whom makes it to F2 and DOESN'T win. (85)
1. Released to Infamy: Name the winner of BB14! (99)

tribe's DR:

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Snoozies suzzee 09-11-12 1
 RE: BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry DearAbby 09-12-12 2
 RE: BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry Rebel Crown 09-12-12 3
 RE: BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry krismiss2us 09-12-12 4
 RE: BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry VisionQuest 09-13-12 5
 RE: BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry Wallflower66 09-13-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4954 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

09-11-12, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Snoozies"
LAST EDITED ON 09-12-12 AT 10:11 AM (EST)

To answer my question from last week. Yes! Yes I can svck more then last week.

Aye carumba! Where are the red games when I need them.

Then I read this ominous tid bit

From then on, you're on your own. And you're just gonna have to hope you made the right entries.

Oh-oh. Fate sealed. Here's my ideas. No wait! I saw something crap, so did everyone else.

1. Make an entry. Come back and change everything. OR
2. Use one hamster for everything. It's a fo' sho' that at least one entry is correct. Best odds for this BB loser.

Here goes.

F4:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Danielle
2. Pawn of Vengence: Ian
3. The Backdoor Password: yes
4. Exit-Pollster: Ian

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Shane
4. Released to Sequester: Dan

F3:
Power Positions:
1. Alpha Hamster: Ian
2. Beta Hamster: Ian
3. Head of Hamsters: Ian
Key Players:
1. Released to Sequester: Dan

F2:
Key Players:
1. 1st Pollster: Britany
2. Last Pollster: Boogie
3. Super Pollster: Frank

Power Positions:
1. Released to Obscurity: Danielle
1. Released to Infamy: Ian

Coronation by Tribe

As another season comes to an end thank you Sir Tribe for all the work you did. Thanks for letting me live in the basement. smoochie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-12-12, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry"
F4:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (40) Danielle
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (30) Ian
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (22) Yes
4. Exit-Pollster: Name 1 HG whom will make the sole vote to evict? (28) Dan

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (37) Shane
4. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (43) Shane

F3:
Power Positions:
1. Alpha Hamster: Name 1 HG whom will win the 1st of 3 Competitons for final HOH. (35) Danielle
2. Beta Hamster: Name 1 HG whom will win the 2nd of 3 Competitons for final HOH. (45) Danielle
3. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG whom will WIN the 3rd of 3 Competitions and the final Head of Household. (50) Danielle
Key Players:
1. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (65) Shane

F2:
Key Players:
1. 1st Pollster: Name the 1st Juror to make their vote on the finale show. (55) Ashley
2. Last Pollster: Name the last Juror to make their vote on the finale show. (65) Shane
3. Super Pollster: Name the 1 HG whose key, when pulled by Julie, is the deciding vote. (70) Frank

Power Positions:
1. Released to Obscurity: Name the 1 HG whom makes it to F2 and DOESN'T win. (85) Danielle
1. Released to Infamy: Name the winner of BB14! (99) Ian

I think agman is after me!

Thanks for hosting again, tribe! When the show isn't entertaining us, at least we can root for our BBRAT picks to come through for us.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-12-12, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry"
Well, I missd the pop quiz because I foolishly decided to take a couple days away from the computer and went to the lake. Silly me. At least I had a great time.

F4 Power positions-
1. Danielle
2. Dan
3. Yes
4. Dan

Key players-
1. Shane
4.(?) Ian

F3 Power positions-
1. Shane
2. Dan
3. Dan

Key players-
1. Shane

F2 Key players-
1. Britney
2. Frank
3. Ian

Power positions-
1. Danielle
1.(? again!) Dan

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-12-12, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry"
F4:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (40) Dan
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (30) Ian
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (22) Yes
4. Exit-Pollster: Name 1 HG whom will make the sole vote to evict? (28) Danielle

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (37) Shane
4. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (43) Ian

F3:
Power Positions:
1. Alpha Hamster: Name 1 HG whom will win the 1st of 3 Competitons for final HOH. (35) Danielle
2. Beta Hamster: Name 1 HG whom will win the 2nd of 3 Competitons for final HOH. (45) Dan
3. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG whom will WIN the 3rd of 3 Competitions and the final Head of Household. (50) Ian
Key Players:

F2:
Key Players:
1. 1st Pollster: Name the 1st Juror to make their vote on the finale show. (55) Jenn
2. Last Pollster: Name the last Juror to make their vote on the finale show. (65) Brittney
3. Super Pollster: Name the 1 HG whose key, when pulled by Julie, is the deciding vote. (70) Boogie

Power Positions:
1. Released to Obscurity: Name the 1 HG whom makes it to F2 and DOESN'T win. (85) Danielle
1. Released to Infamy: Name the winner of BB14! (99) Dan

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-13-12, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry"
F4:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (40) Danielle
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (30)Shane
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (22) No
4. Exit-Pollster: Name 1 HG whom will make the sole vote to evict? (28) Shane
Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (37) Dan
4. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (43) Ian
F3:
Power Positions:
1. Alpha Hamster: Name 1 HG whom will win the 1st of 3 Competitons for final HOH. (35) Shane
2. Beta Hamster: Name 1 HG whom will win the 2nd of 3 Competitons for final HOH. (45) Dan
3. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG whom will WIN the 3rd of 3 Competitions and the final Head of Household. (50) Dan
Key Players:
F2:
Key Players:
1. 1st Pollster: Name the 1st Juror to make their vote on the finale show. (55)Ian
2. Last Pollster: Name the last Juror to make their vote on the finale show. (65) Frank
3. Super Pollster: Name the 1 HG whose key, when pulled by Julie, is the deciding vote. (70) Brittany
Power Positions:
1. Released to Infamy: Name the winner of BB14! (99) Dan

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-13-12, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT8: Sept 13th Entry"
F4:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Head of Household competition. (40) Ian
2. Pawn of Vengence: Name 1 HG who will WIN the Power of Veto competition. (30) Shane
3. The Backdoor Password: Does the Power of Veto get used? Yes or No? (22) No
4. Exit-Pollster: Name 1 HG whom will make the sole vote to evict? (28) Ian

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Name 1 HG who will be nominated but will NOT be evicted. (37) Dan
4. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. Danielle(43)

F3:
Power Positions:
1. Alpha Hamster: Name 1 HG whom will win the 1st of 3 Competitons for final HOH. (35) Shane
3. Head of Hamsters: Name 1 HG whom will WIN the 3rd of 3 Competitions and the final Head of Household. (50) Shane
Key Players:
1. Released to Sequester: Name 1 HG who WILL be evicted. (65) Dan

F2:
Key Players:
1. 1st Pollster: Name the 1st Juror to make their vote on the finale show. (55) Joe
2. Last Pollster: Name the last Juror to make their vote on the finale show. (65) Boogie
3. Super Pollster: Name the 1 HG whose key, when pulled by Julie, is the deciding vote. (70) Dan

Power Positions:
1. Released to Obscurity: Name the 1 HG whom makes it to F2 and DOESN'T win. (85) Dan
1. Released to Infamy: Name the winner of BB14! (99) Ian

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •