The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BBRAT8: Game Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-12, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BBRAT8: Game Results"
Lot's of ground to cover and very little time to do so, so...

POPQuiz Scoreboard

At that moment inside the BBRAT House only 3 peeps had semi-valid popquiz entries...

suzzee gets the last HOH. With D'Abby and krismiss In the Crowd.

BBRAT
Test Score
Bonus
This Eviction
HOH/Have-Not
Last Eviction
BBRAT Total
DearAbby
VisionQuest
RebelCrown
krismiss
suzzee
kircon
Belle Book
Wallflower

But then...
We have the finale results.

F4:
Power Positions:
1. Head of Hamsters: Danielle (40)
2. Pawn of Vengence: Danielle (30)
3. The Backdoor Password: Yes (22)
4. Exit-Pollster: Dan (28)

Key Players:
1. The Pawn: Ian (37)
4. Released to Sequester: Shane (43)

F3:
Power Positions:
1. Alpha Hamster: Dan (35)
2. Beta Hamster: Ian (45)
3. Head of Hamsters: Ian (50)
Key Players:
1. Released to Sequester: Danielle (65)

F2:
Key Players:
1. 1st Pollster: Ashley (55)
2. Last Pollster: Danielle (65)
3. Super Pollster: Frank (70)

Power Positions:
1. Released to Obscurity: Dan (85)
1. Released to Infamy: Ian (99)

Final Scoreboard
Posted in reverse order for maximum surprise...

BBRAT
Test Score
Bonus
This Eviction
HOH/Have-Not
Last Eviction
BBRAT Total
Belle Book
kircon
krismiss
RebelCrown
Wallflower
3rd Place
VisionQuest
2nd Place
suzzee

DearAbby

Congrats, DearAbby.
You solidified your reputation as the Biggest BBRAT, perhaps of all time.
Congrats on the win. You played hard the entire time and we're consistently impressive with your entries and bonus choices.

Congrats also to Rebel Crown, for 3 HOH wins overall. (D'Abby and VQ with 2 HOHs and krismiss, suzzee and Belle each with 1 HOH.)
Thank you all for making this show somewhat bearable.

* If you still have a gaming bug, check out the newest incarnation of mine. Called Game Of The Spoilers.
Click siggie below to read more.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BBRAT8: Game Results Wallflower66 09-21-12 1
   RE: BBRAT8: Game Results tribephyl 09-22-12 2
       RE: BBRAT8: Game Results Wallflower66 09-22-12 4
 RE: BBRAT8: Game Results VisionQuest 09-22-12 3
 RE: BBRAT8: Game Results DearAbby 09-22-12 5
 RE: BBRAT8: Game Results krismiss2us 09-23-12 6
 RE: BBRAT8: Game Results Rebel Crown 09-25-12 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-21-12, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BBRAT8: Game Results"
Congrats to Dear Abby on her (expected) win! Thanks for hosting, Tribe! It was fun to see how it played out.

A Tribephyl original siggie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9683 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-12, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BBRAT8: Game Results"
4th place ain't a bad showing, my dear.
Specially after the record setting 4 Booby Hatch prizes you received.
Love you sweets. You had quite a season as well.

Wallflower66 2394 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-22-12, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BBRAT8: Game Results"
I am shocked at 4th place, considering I didn't try all that hard. Love you, too, punkin!

VisionQuest 1171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-22-12, 07:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VisionQuest Click to send private message to VisionQuest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BBRAT8: Game Results"
Congrats to Dear Abby on another BB win!!

BB has been renewed so I hope you will be hosting again next year! It was a very fun game this year!

DearAbby 2957 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-12, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BBRAT8: Game Results"
Whew! I feel lucky to come out with the win, with all the tough competitors playing. Thanks for hosting, tribe. Fun game, as always!

krismiss2us 768 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-23-12, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BBRAT8: Game Results"
congrats to dearabby (AGAINNNN!!!!)))) thanks tribe for a fun game, even if it does make me think a lot

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-25-12, 05:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BBRAT8: Game Results"
Congrats to DearAbby for a great win and a great season. She had an understanding of the BB house that couldn't be matched, even though the rest of us tried (...and tried over and over!).

The big surprise for me was that 3 HOHs was the most. I thought for sure that it would be the average number. Woohoo, consolation prize to me.

Thanks to tribe for being our host and doing a fantastic job. (Even though I'm still a little confused over the Pop quiz and its deadline. I'm kind of glad I missed it because I didn't understand it when I did read it; not complainin',mind you, just explainin'). And to my fellow contestants- I had fun competing with you, all of you are tough; hope to see you all next season.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •